Feels thread? I'll start with my life

Feels thread? I'll start with my life.
>Be me
>21 (Aussie so 21 isn't really a milestone)
>Pansexual
>Severe depression
>Anti-depressants don't do a thing besides make me feel sick and fucked up
>Severe anxiety
>Asperger's
>Failing uni
>2 years job hunting with very little success
>Either complete shit management that made me stressed as hell or got fired
>In love with a girl 14 flight away who'll never love me back
>Can't trust any of my local friends
>Sleep between 4-8
>Wake up between 1-6
>Spend my time playing games just to pass the time so I can go back to sleep
I can continue if you want. That's mainly just me as a person and not shit I've gone through. I'd prefer you guys rant about yourselves and other anons help each other out.

bump

How've you been, user? I hope you're doing ok

nudes pls

Bump, and is that you ? if so I know them feels

You are my spirit animal.

Not me (and don't have more) but I think he's really cute so I have it saved. Sorry, friends.

I met another Aussie on here who felt the same. Ended up adding him and we chatted for a bit but eventually drifted apart

Tits and timestamp or gtfo, you filthy neckbeard.

Please see . It's not me. Sorry to disappoint :(

No one's really saying anything so I guess I'll try to get a convo started.

When someone gets mad at you for apologizing too much, what do you say? I've had this problem many times and my first instinct is to apologize for making them mad and annoying them but that's what they don't want.

I paid a stripper $400 last night to just spend time with me. No stripping, no sex, nothing more than a couple hugs. I love her but she's happily taken. And im sure I'll always be a client to her, nothing more. So we talked, I listened to her problems, and offered her my advice.

This is the most satisfying interaction I've had with a woman since my divorce. I'm currently writing letters to family and friends (including the stripper) before I hike into the mountains, find a secluded spot, get good and drunk, and shoot myself.

>Pansexual

And other mental health issues. Please seek help

fucking kill yourself. being in love with a 14 year old, and someone that you havent met. fucking autistic fuck. you are litterally nothing in this world if you cannot keep a job because 'stress and and bad management'. welcome to real life dickhead.

do it.

Gotta admit, that sounds like a really fun time. I've been in that mind set and I'm not going to talk you out of it. My advice would be to keep in touch with the stripper. Explain to her you want nothing sexual from the interaction, but you want her to treat you like family. Hopefully that'll fill the void your ex left you. I hope, if you don't change your mind, your death is quick and painless for your sake. God speed, user.

Eh to each their own. Not gonna argue it. Just gonna say instead of pointing out the actual mental issues (asperger's and depression), you and and fired a shot stating pansexuality is a mental illness. Is your intention to hurt, user? You ever wonder what it would be like to make someone's day instead of trying to hurt people? Please feel free to share your story user. I'm here to listen.

Thanks. I'm not planning on changing my mind. I want to die somewhere beautiful. Somewhere with a breathtaking view. I know exactly where I'm going to do it.

Here's a pic she sent me. It means nothing more than a way to get money. I met her daughter as well, but only because I'm a physician, she was sick, and they don't have insurance.

I'm sorry that she's trying to use you like that.

Do you plan on telling anyone about your plans? I assume you're writing farewell letters.

Yeah. To be left in my home. Once I fail to return from my backpacking trip the police, a friend, or family will check the house.

Why feel sorry? She's a stripper. She makes money by exciting and teasing men. I have no illusions about what exists between us. My unrequited love is with without delusion or fantasy. Would you blame a chicken for laying an egg? A soldier for killing another during a war?

14 hour* flight away. Sorry, user, forgot that. Also she's a year older than me and we actually met over Christmas a few years ago. Again, sorry.

Seems this thread is going to die. Have a great one, friends.

See ya buddy

you wont kill yourself, so stop it. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week, eat right and learn how to play an instrument. Devote the next year of your life to those 3 things and you will look back to this moment being a completely different person. If you wont help yourself after knowing how to, then fuck you and stop wasting peoples time whining about shit

CUUUUUUUNT
now that thats out of the way,
I am the same kinda, kiiiinda;
>22, also aussie (not like it even matters drinks at 14 fuckin straya)
>straight
>depression, OCD and severe anxiety (not a fun mix)
>no ass-burgers
>quit part way through 1 diploma to start another, which i am also quitting
>lol debt how does it work
>started looking for work like 3 days ago
>have a few of "local" friends, but only really play vidya and talk shit, kinda sucks
>sleep at 4am, wake up between 12-2pm
>spend my time during the day building and fixing stuff, handyman kinda shit, trying to be useful, then spend the night playing vidya
>suicidal, but i have the common sense to not do it. doesnt make the thoughts go away though. how fuckin exciting

Shittest part is, this is ALL the bad stuff, other then that everything else is pretty good, in good relationship, good family, and finances are alright (if I ignore the retarted amount of student dept im in because my retarted ass bought the sale pitch)
The fucked part is all that good shit doesnt even matter, my head still plays retarted tricks on me.

idk man, i list this mostly to sorta show that you're not alone. I think pretty much everyone our age gets these kinda issues, most just deal with it better (fucking teach me).

chin up, try your best to do something productive every day, doesn't have to be a big thing, just set yourself a little goal each day and work towards it. It can be trivial shit, eg; i fix shit around the house/yard every day, theres always more that can be done and its really neverending, but it helps me get by.

thats me minus the heart ache. Don't worry user this society is pumping out plenty of losers ur not alone

Understanding and wanting is completely different from being motivated to. I'd love to do those things but the problem is my mindset because of the depression. "Why go to the gym? I'm not that overweight, I doubt I'd be productive, and it's a waste of money".

Right with you on the student debt. Best part is even when I do finish my bachelor, I won't be able to get a job because everyone looks for distinction/high distinctions in everything. I'm hardly scraping by. Read what I said to the other user in terms of motivation. I'd love to do all this shit but I can't get myself to get up and start on them. If I don't finish and go onto something else, it'll never be done.

Most of the people around me seem fine. A lot of them think I'm just being overdramatic or don't have a reason to be sad. Those same people think "don't be sad" is great advice on fighting depression. Kinda feels like I'm alone. Until I find a feels thread on Sup Forums that is. Usually plenty of people in the same boat.

>a girl 14

MODS

See Forgot to add hour after 14. Also I don't get why you guys both stopped reading at 14 and didn't continue onto "flight" and realize it didn't make sense so you connect the dots and realize I meant flight.

Unless you're joking in which case sorry.