Do women really think like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongismyschlong.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

>women
>think
Pick one.

Mostly. Though if you have a lot of money/power, they MIGHT overlook it. In the end, its all about what makes them feel good.

>having this low self-esteem
No wonder you're on Sup Forums to feel good about being white, something you didn't even achieve

Only older women. Younger women don't really care because their cunts haven't turned into a black hole yet.

It's funny, I have a huge dick but zero game at all. So by the time a girl gets near my cock she's already sold on it, and it's just an added bonus.

Some

But I can imagine that it ultimately doesn't matter if you are good with your hands and tongue. There are plenty of ways to make a girl come that doesn't involve a dick.

No. A girl turned my down at the last second because she thought I was too BIG

If it's really small I am sure they do.

This is the same when you think, your woman has too small tits.

Beat me to it

Lol a girl told me after sex that she once fucked a guy who was really hung and she was worried she was stretched out and was her pussy okay?

They are insecure. I also don't think it makes much of a difference once they have sex at all. Virgin pussy is amazing and non virgin pussy all feels the same. Iv never fucked a mother though.

Didn't have to capitalise the word big but okay.

>virgin pussy is amazing

fuck outta here, way too tight I hurt my dick

I don't.

How big are you?

Virgin here, 7.5*5.5 (BP)

It's only like 8+ monsters that girls can't handle, right?

I don't think 7.5 is even that big, it's above average but not rare. I'd guess it's uncommon, but considering the number of guys girls sleep with currently they have almost certainly taken one larger.

yeh but they prefer 6.5-7 inch with good girth
deviating either side of that gets exponentially worse

Your dick must be defectively large. The tightness and friction were amazing for me. Stayed that way for a while. Now she just feels normal. Oh well.

yep,
young asian pussies are the same
you must be carefully as fuck, half of your dick has no fun.

Dick is irrelevant, unless you're comically small or large.
By the way, girth>length.

Virgin detected.

Also this website is for person's 18 years or older

The show the single handedly made me hate women because how much broads love it.

I liked it.

Women don't do anything but follow men. Men say guys need a big cock. Women think guys need a big cock.

Yes. It's counter-intuitive, but women are animals.

Now I hate micks too.

many, absolutely

>Iv never fucked a mother though.

I have. Worst sex I've ever had and I'm not even small.

It was like throwing a sausage down an alley way.

virgin fags trying to comfort eachother
/thread

Only if someone is listening. Women's libido is 100% social.

How is this any different than guys and roasties?

>tfw your dick is enormous and you are never insecure about your size.

That's what I am afraid of. Might tell her to get c sections.

>Do women really think like this?
Would you want to fuck a

Who cares? With women you always lose.

I don't see the problem, she is just going to go get dick on the side anyways.

lol no
fucked plenty and they are fine
vagina recovers after birth back to normal and women come back from child birth more orgasmic and more into sex, fucking other dudes wives is the best sex i have had, they orgasm so much its amazing

You shouldn't feel insecure anyway. Most girls are decent and don't care how big you are.

Only old baggy cunts care about size.

I am tired of having a big dick. It looks stupid and it takes too long to wipe the cum up after I am done fucking my hand.

It's an entertaining show. Only Samantha was a whore and in the early episodes she wasn't a whore at all. Just foul mouthed and with a man's attitude to sex. Pity they had no where to go with her except turn her into a pathetic turbo slut.

My dick is pic related.
When fucking with my gf we have to carefully get my dick into her. Takes about 3-5 min.

After sex we cant have sex for 2 days because she is too sore.

Having a big dick is a curse sometimes.
Btw all women I slept with (6) had issues with my dick. Even one slut who had like 30 dicks before me.
Here's an opinion from someone who doesn't want to sell you anything:
As long as you are not under 14cm/ 5.5 inch you are more than fine. Most women think they want a big dick until they get one.

u should be tho
because even a little too big = sex is shit for both of you

she cant give you head properly. doesnt fit prop, bangs cervix etc etc

To be fair. She was a single mother of 3 and a total slut. I doubt I was even the first that night.

Picture with time stamp please. For research purposes.

>>/r9k/

Cyprus knows whats up.

What Hans is saying.

You also can't really do much anal with a big dick. It's nice for flashing on cam and the initial wow factor but it's not all that practical.

I like girls with small tits. Too big just leads to health problems later on.

Extremes are always bad. Having a nice dick overall is important.

Same happens with tits. Women with nice body but gross tits will turn most men off. Small but firm tits are better than big shaggy tits.

Believe me or not. I don't really care

>It's only like 8+ monsters that girls can't handle, right?
Its mostly the girth and or if you rail her really hard without enough foreplay and hit the end of her pussy.

7.5*5.5 is pretty big but nothing freaky, mine is a bit shorter but little bit bigger girth and not counting virgins i never had a girl that seemed to be suffering from it. They never been dissatisfied either so you probably have nothing to worry about.

That show was written by a bunch of literal faggots. Faggots care much more about dick size than the average female.

Is it the girth that causes problems or length?

>You also can't really do much anal with a big dick

Tell me about it. I have a major anal fetish but had anal sex exactly 1 time my entire life. And the girl told me to stop after 10 seconds.

I think he just wants to drool over your cawk user, not that he disbelieves you.

ITT the blind lead the blind, the virgin teaches the virgin.

No, user, only about 10% of women care how big it is, and some of those prefer it small.

Nah, there's no downsides to having a big dick, bro.

>Never fucked a mother
>Ireland
Your best is yet to come, inbred neanderthal.

Dicks are hot. I'm not gay though.

Yeah at 7.5" for about 1/2 the women with I'm hitting cervix which bruises easily and is pretty painful, a few positions are harder to get depth with are all ok and you can fuck away, any positions where you can get deep penetration you have to be really careful. Soreness afterwards can stop more sex in the same day or the day after as well.

Mens dicks are evolved the size they are for a reason. The statisitcal distribtion falls around a bell curve like most natural traits, that means the vast majority of men fall about the mean and the further you get away from average the less people have dicks of that size. Massive dicks and tiny dicks are really rare.

The girth mainly.
If you are skilled and careful you can only use 10 cm or less of your dick.

BBC shitposters always say women need girth to be satisfied but my experience was that even slut pussy was almost incapable of handling that much girth.

The only women who care about dick size are ones with flappy loose hanging vaginas

Stupid ones maybe. I can't feel any difference between 7+ or 5 inches. But big ones are more stimulating to look at and sucking on them is nicer.

Were really having a dick measuring thread? Welp, I'm leaving.

Pic related.

>5'6" with 6" dick
>multiple girls have told me I have a huge dick because it looks bigger proportionally and women are terrible at estimating distances

shut up mehmet

not tiny != big jungle monkey
if you arent hurting them it isnt big
if you are hurting them the sex is shit

Your MAJESTY, we're so sorry for talking about cock in your presence. Please I beg your forgiveness and humbly kneel before someone so full of wonder and might. THANK you for allowing, no, gracing us with your parting words. Truly, you are so very inspiring to all of us lowly peasants.

Here's a deal. I will send you pics of my dick with time stamp for money.

only a thick 6.5 inches

shut up faggot, I could barely even get my finger in let alone my whole penis

>5'6" with a 6" dick too
>I'm uncircumcised
>show a woman my dick
>she says "eww" laughs and kicks me out
>lose all confidence and never try for sex again, virgin at 25

American women hate uncircumcised dicks.

Wonder how many dicks those fag doctors rubbed during this study.

True dat bromosexual.

I recently found out I have a big dick. I always knew I was at the top of the average, but I guess my shit is a little longer and way thicker.

I like short bitches for dating, but chubby bitches for fucking. Short chicks have best tight vaginas, but chubbies can take the D without crying that it hurts.

Multiple girls have told me they like when it hurts. Obviously within limits. A good pounding that leaves them just a little raw feeling is what they crave.

By volume your dick is more than twice the size of the average of 5.5*4.8

No.
Women for male definitions have no sexuality.
That is, they have a high tolerance predicated on factors non-sexual (or not sexual for men).
So they will tolerate poor or infrequent bedroom performance if their man is tall, unfailingly confident and a high earner.
Men are the opposite, unwilling to sexually tolerate an ugly woman who does everything else right.

This is true. Once I went to strip party and one of the strippers offered to fuck some guy up on stage if we could fill a pint glass with £1 coins. We do this and my friend gets up showing his huge wang. The stripper looked at it with shock and said "There's no way I'm taking that" and stormed off leaving the money behind.

>flashes random woman
>she is disgusted and you get kicked out
>must be cuz im uncut

Autism speaks

>women who were asked
Women always lie and are bad at understanding any type of measure though.
Whatever, I just wanted to post Spurdo.

Women don't like about your dick size... as long as you are a world wide famous celebrity.

It's supposed to be wet. If she is horny, and she should be if she is a virgin, then it is not difficult.

Lol everyone knows you measure from your balls to the top of your dicks.

I'm 8 inches.

>just below average length (5.3)
>pretty okay looking girth wise
>only two women I've ever been with have completely misjudged the size anyway and believed it was somewhere around six inches

good enough for me to be honest

>6' with 6" dick and as a result it looks average or even a bit small
FML

Iv found wetness is more associated with fear than with arousal. First time girls are always overly wet and experienced girls will initiate sex claiming to be horny but will need some warming up to get the juices flowing.

If you can reach the vaginal fornix then you are OK, if it's too small you can always work on your stamina, if it's too big it MIGHT be uncomfortable for the average women

Women also rely too much on the shit you say to her and the way you rub her body, suck her tits etc. So I say unless your dick is small, and I'm talking small like 7 or 9 cms fully erected a women doesn't think like that, it's important but not determinant, there must be no problem if you know how to fuck her

Try starting from the asshole next time, m8.

16,6 cm (6.5 inch)

feels too small, but it gets the job done

Women don't think, they just hum along with the tune.

>>she says "eww" laughs and kicks me out

That's where you punch her in the face and rape her asshole.

Exactly this. My dick is exactly 7 inches and slightly above average girth. Ive had numerous women tell me i have a beautiful cock/its the best one theyve had, including ones that were bigger.

Sadly yes but only whores, that's like a retarded man leaving a honorable wife because she doesn't have a good enough body.

no retard
slapping their ass raw is completely different to not being able to have her on top properly because you are too big and she literally cant ride you without smashing her cervix and dying of pain

and if u cant go balls deep when u cum in her whats the point? no point. just fap and kill yourself

6.80 master race reporting

Guy with a happy wife and 5 kids that all look like me reporting in. Dick is on the smaller side, probably 4.5". I am always self comscious about it but my wife still lives the D and we have sex all the time. Find a wife that's not a slut and quit worrying about it.

I'm whiter than you dipshit

it was wet, but it was like the width of a penny

Post results, mates

howlongismyschlong.com/