vimeo.com/175620233
youtube.com/watch?v=2P7bi8f8gz4
pichost.me/1237011/
twitter.com/variety/status/765967894559678465
youtube.com/watch?v=b1cKWUdE2HA
youtube.com/watch?v=5RFo8PQj76Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UNCA PETAH

>and how good guys teaming up together, getting the girl, beating the bad guy and living happily ever after isn't his thing or what he writes.
>He has never said this

My mistake, was paraphrasing this

>And you read that certain kind of fiction where the guy will always get the girl and the good guys win and it reaffirms to you that life is fair. We all want that at times. There's a certain vicarious release to that. So I'm not dismissive of people who want that. But that's not the kind of fiction I write, in most cases. It's certainly not what Ice and Fire is. It tries to be more realistic about what life is. It has joy, but it also had pain and fear.

>Jon isn't the focus of his prophecy. Aegon is

Is he? Cause first Rhaegar thought he was the PTwP, then he thought it was Aegon, then there's a separate "the dragon must have three heads" thing he was trying to accomplish too.He could have decided at some point that Aegon wasn't it and that it was really Jon. He had three kingsguard guard a kid that polygamy in Westeros wouldn't recognize and who wouldn't be in succession yet had kingsguards anyway sticking by him instead of Viserys. If it's not at all about Jon, what's the point of al Rhaegar sparked an did if Jon's just meant as a supporting role?

>he'll instead choose the vows he made and what he knows is right

What vows? The Night's Watch vows? Cause he was only there cause Ned pushed him into it to manipulate him into going somewhere he'd be "safe". And there won't be a Wall to go back for those vows for.

> I doubt that the rest of the world will ever know Jon's heritage. That will be his dilemma

If George seriously has this be a mystery all Jon's life, only for the sole purpose of it being to get Jon to make some internal decision, his books are failures and he should honestly kill himself. That all this buildup and hinging making the show on knowing Jon's mother, and no one will ever learn it and the only effect is what Jon chooses to do.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaFdJHA_ig4

Uh, it wouldn't. It'd shame Sansa by getting her to marry yet another enemy House that caused a lot of pain for the North and who personally caused pain for the Starks, be throwing her into the dirt, and make a temporary peace at best since Theon has no cock and can't have kids.

She'd end up cuckolding him or at least cheating and getting drowned for it or Theon would seem even weaker when he doesn't command much respect in the first place

Who /Sansgon/ here?

vimeo.com/175620233
wow just wow

Aegon's either gonna die before he ever marries Sansa, or he'll marry Dany and that'll pretty much be all.

It'd kinda fit the Tourney of Ashford, Valarr was the champion but he was already married so nothing ever came of it between him and Lady Ashford

Each of the posters itt is a landwhale.

>Salsa
>in line to inherit the North
>in line to inherit the Riverlands
>cousin cares enough to send her an army
>no MMD or curse shit to worry about when it comes to having kids
>already flowered
>mother had five healthy kids who survived infancy

Name a more eligible bachelorette, political match and better broodmare in Westeros for Jon Starkgaryen, First of His Name, the White Wolf, The Prince that was Promised, Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, King and Warden of the North, Leader of the Free Folk, Wielder of Longclaw, Master of Ghost, the Lord of Light, R’hllor’s chosen son.

And name a more eligible bachelor, political match, buck and nicer guy for Sansa.

Pro tip, you fucking can't

Arya

Sansa needs someone like Jaime. Ruthless and willing to do whatever it takes. Who's honest and doesn't give a flying fuck.

>behind Sansa in succession
>Robin doesn't give a shit about her
>better match

Nyet

Cast her

>a cuck
>a buck
>has one castle he doesn't have men to hold and that he's too much of a pussy to even visit
>located somewhere he also doesn't visit
>better match

D&Ds cum dumpster Nr. 275

She's a ninja now show can just kill them both.

How is LF a cuck? Harry the heir will be cucked by him, mark my words.

The Great Lords of Westeros can hate Walder Frey all they want, but his bloodline and his name will continue.

He has a crapload of sons and grandsons and has married them into multiple Houses in many of the kingdoms. And married the women too.

Arya has no hope of killing all of them, not unless they all visited the Twins for something really big and she blows it all up or poetically burns it all down like the Freys did the tents at the Red Wedding. Huh, Walder's funeral might be just the thing to get the Freys to all gather in one place if you think about it.

In the show he cucked himself to Ramsay

Why the fuck cant the fat man ahut up abojt wildcards and shitty awards shows and jjst get on it with it already. Hes going to be remembered as the guy who never finished before he sold an adaption and used as a rule of thumb for future ones instead of being remembered for his series ughhh

>Brandon gets the girl he wanted
>Ned gets the girl he wanted
>has to settle for Lysa
>not a cuck

Sure, and keep telling yourself that Sansa will seek out Littlefinger to get some sweet loving cause Harry doesn't hit it right.

Brandon wanted dustin
&
Ned wanted Ashara
though

A cuck is still a cuck.

It's not about what the buck wants, it's about the cuck losing the girl to another usually much more fit man. Brandon is the definition of a chad.

And Brandon didn't want Dustin, he just fucked her and used her as a cocksleeve as chads are want to do and she got dickmatized

Why have none of the families of the men involved in the Tower of Joy fight ever decided to get the bodies back?

You see Lady Dustin being pissed at Ned for not doing so but she's had years now to send someone to retrieve her husband's body back.

Are they all realy okay with their sons, husbands, fathers or brothers being left to rot somewhere far away from home when they know where they are?

That would require Ned to reveal what happened there, which he swore not to do.

You need to actually be in a relationship with a girl to be cucked. Little Petyr is just a beta.

the king who cared for everything except his daughter

I'm not going for literal definition.

This is Sup Forums, this is /got/, where if you lose something you wanted to someone else, you're a cuck.

Rate my audition performance for Eddard Stark please

youtube.com/watch?v=2P7bi8f8gz4

But don't people already know there was a fight at the Tower of Joy?

You'd think after all these years someone would fucking visit to get their family's body back or properly mourn them or something

190/10

He did care about her. If he didn't care it would not have been a sacrifice.

Do you even pay attention? That was the major theme of his show story.

On GRRM's quote, that's true, but it's not an unequivocal rejection of happiness and heroism. As he says, there's joy as well as pain and fear. If we're to apply this to his version of medieval fantasy and fantasy in general, I think it's more in line with his criticisms of what he's termed "Disneyland fantasy", where you have spunky peasant girls telling off princes without repercussions (compare with the Joffrey and Mycah debacle) and untroubled wars against completely evil dark lords. It's possible to connect this to the Others--how is that not a black-and-white conflict--but I think the key bit is the "human heart in conflict with itself". Another quote to elaborate on what this means for the books, GRRM on LOTR:

>Talking about predictability here—I had a sense, even as a kid, that the ring was going to go in the volcano. They weren't going to let Sauron take over the world. But he surprised me in that Frodo couldn't do it. Bringing in Gollum the way he did was an amazing part of the ending, and then came the scouring of the Shire. They won—why are there all these other pages? It was this kind of sad elegy on the price of victory. I think the scouring of the Shire is one of the essential parts of Tolkien's narrative now, and gives it depth and resonance, and I hope that I will be able to provide an ending that's similar to all of that.

Sauron is evil, and the Others are too. That doesn't take away from the difficulty of fighting against them, and it's not a copout on GRRM's part. The final conflict is humanity vs death, but the story proposes a slow build to a point where there is a "humanity" at all, unified around protecting life rather than destroying it for personal motives. Getting there is the human heart in conflict with itself, and it's not imposed by inheritance or a duty, it's every character discovering their own moral core. Doing the right thing isn't some hassle forced on Jon, it's who he is, and his struggle is accepting who he is.

>Doing the right thing isn't some hassle forced on Jon, it's who he is, and his struggle is accepting who he is.

Which is why I think it'll be more bittersweet if Jon doesn't just do the right thing. He's been doing the "right" thing all the time even when it hurts him, the revelation of who he is, his true origins and reflecting on how it affected and painted his entire life shouldn't imo just be him rising above it all and still choosing to do the right thing.

Him deciding for once to do what he wants and to seek what's right for him and makes him happy over what others want or what's right for everyone when he's been denied that or had to refuse that happiness time and time again, shows more depth and realism and still subverts the trope.

Cast him

I don't know why that user is so convinced that Jon is just a bastard and that no will know who is real parents are. Every fucking time even though the evidence says otherwise.

Why would Rheagar would assign his top three Kingsguard to some random bastard? It's not as if he can inherit anything.

Why would GRRM keep his real mother secret for so long if it was no big deal? Why make it an essential part of the mystery. Maybe that user is just shitposting at this point.

The prophecy of the prince and "the dragon must have a three heads" are not separate. After deciding Daenerys is the PtwP, Aemon remarks he wanted to be one of the heads beside her. It is clear they believe the prince comes in threes, with two heads. In Dany's HOTU vision Rhaegar names Aegon the prince and says "his is the song of ice and fire". Sure, it's possible he could have changed his mind later and shifted his focus to the third child, but there's no evidence. And he must have maintained his belief for some time to keep up the Conqueror naming scheme for his second child. Personally I believe that he roped Lyanna into the situation out of concern with Elia's frailty and maybe considering her unable to complete the trio. (Why Lyanna ? He would still want somebody prophetically significant. Who better to bear "the song of ICE and fire"?) Jon's succession is irrelevant since Rhaegar already had Aegon as his heir (and in this theory, he was planning on a daughter). He had three Kingsguard guarding because it's his child, he thought he was going to win the war, and it's still a matter of prophecy.

>Ned manipulated Jon into the Watch
That's bullshit. Nothing in the books suggests it, and everything says it was Jon's own idea, to deal with his bastardy. As for Ned not telling Jon the true state of the Watch, there's plenty evidence that Ned really did think of the Watch as an undermanned and underserved but nonetheless honorable order. Which seems to be the opinion of most of the North.

Obviously more than Jon will know, probably Bran and Bloodraven, how else will he find out? But if there's going to be any larger revelation of Jon's inheritance, it'll probably be via Robb's legitimization. By the way if you really think Jon needs to be king you're an illiterate fag

Jon being a bastard and the realm at large never discovering his heritage = Rhaegar thought he was a bastard? What?

>this is a 10 on Sup Forums

>The prophecy of the prince and "the dragon must have a three heads" are not separate.

They have to be separate. Prince that Was Promised legend and Azor Ahai says nothing about three heads or additional people. the three heads are an addendum.

>And he must have maintained his belief

To me it seems like him having named his first child Rhaenys when Rhaenys was the youngest sister, shows that the dragon must have three heads came to him only after Rhaenys' birth and only after was he trying to go for some conqueror naming scheme.

>He had three Kingsguard guarding because it's his child

A child who's a bastard who the kingsguard has no duty to protect yet claim they swore a vow and refuse to go to Viserys after Aegon's death.

>As for Ned not telling Jon the true state of the Watch

Ned clearly pushed Jon into it. Jon grew up with and knows no trade or anything that could've let him live a life outside of Winterfell on his own outside of the Watch. He was practically groomed for it. Ned could've told him the truth of what the Wall was and what it meant so he could make an informed decision, he knew and Benjen knew and frequently even came to visit but he didn't dissuade and encouraged it and never thought about if Jon wanted kids or a wife. And he did it probably thinking it was the safest place he could be if Robert found out and only after Jon joins does he wanna tell Jon anything about his mom, only after Jon is locked in to a shit life far away where he can do nothing and might die. t uncle Ned.

1/2

2/2

>Obviously more than Jon will know, probably Bran and Bloodraven, how else will he find out?

The rest of Westeros has to find out. If George has this big mystery that caused all this war, that he built up since hte first book, that he hinges adapting his book on, only for it to only be known to a few select people and only amounts to making a personal choice, it squanders it. It'd be anticlimactic as all shit and bordering on shaggydog. and George should kill himself

>But if there's going to be any larger revelation of Jon's inheritance, it'll probably be via Robb's legitimization

No, him being Rhaegar's son has to be a bigger factor than just him deciding to "do the right thing" or stick to some vows. The legitimization by Robb should only make the next parts and people's reactions to learning about his real parentage more dramatic.

>Jon needs to be king you're an illiterate fag

Who said that he needs to be king? I'm saying he'll decide to say fuck it after he learns who his real parents are and leave so he can have his own life and stop doing what other people expect or want of him even when it makes him unhappy and isn't what he wants. He'll choose his own happiness for once.

>dailymail calls these washboard abs

Do they even know what washboard means?

>"We don't think of the Night King as a villain as much as Death. He is not someone who's like Joffrey or Ramsay.

>"It's appropriate he doesn't speak. What's Death going to say? Anything would diminish him. He's just a force of destruction. I don't think we've ever been tempted to write dialogue for the Night King. Anything he said would be anticlimactic."

Fuck you

White Walkers and Wights are just generic zombies

JUST

Bravo D&D your laziness to write dialogie has reached a new low

Darkstar

gendry one true king

kys

Did she get implants?

Cast him

I like you

Where is the right picture from?

I was always thinking that Ned send Jon to the wall because he didn't want Jon to inherit anything, especially the Iron throne (because of R+L)

This might have been after she had her kid. They get bigger. Or photoshop

It's a shop. Original image:
pichost.me/1237011/

oh well

but her nipples were very similar

Bran Stark

This, tbqh. Is there any new Isaac news? I've been out a while.

he was great in Animal House

He and Dean are besties and Isaac loves him with all his heart.

>Jon, I'd rather you be at constant physical and actual ever present danger and safe than in a possible air of danger and at risk.

What did Ned mean by this?

good post

That's funny.

I think Ned considered the NW pretty noble so he let them join them.

Too bad Ned tried to get Stannis on the throne instead of Jon. How extra dead would he have been had he claimed that he had the son of Rheagar and rightful heir to the throne in the North?

>I think Ned considered the NW pretty noble so he let them join them.

But wasn't it deadlier than letting Jon be fostered somewhere and become a smith or a sailor or something? Jon could've died multiple times in multiple ways. Like didn't Benjen already know Mance was starting shit?

>Too bad Ned tried to get Stannis on the throne instead of Jon

Not like he could've proved it. And in his zeal to protect Jon which ironically landed Jon in a very deadly place permanently, he wouldn't wanna wage war to seat Jon

SHE IS MY QUEEN

twitter.com/variety/status/765967894559678465

>I mean she could run with Littlefinger and become kind of like a villain, sadistic, I dunno, but then she could also team up with her brother Jon. I've actually just got the scripts for 7 so I don't wanna say too much because I'll probably end up slipping some truths out.

So if she has read the scripts, it's interesting that she'll expand on teaming up with Littlefinger by saying she could become a villain and sadistic, but stop right at saying she could team up with Jon before saying she has the scripts and doesn't wanna slip some truths.

But there is a chance she hasn't read the scripts since she only says she got them and not just read them and slipping some truths may just mean she thinks she could end up correctly speculating and in hindsight seem to be spoiling shit since she would've had the scripts and could've read them. What do you guys think?

And

>youtube.com/watch?v=b1cKWUdE2HA

>“It’ll be very interesting to see how their relationship develops Sansa and Jon’s specially now her knowing he’s not a Stark,, it’ll be very interesting ” .
>now her knowing

What did she mean by this?

>Ned thought Jon was better off getting killed by Walkers as opposed to Robert doing it
>tfw Robert would have marched up North to do it himself

youtube.com/watch?v=5RFo8PQj76Q

>Game of thrones is famous for its characters dying, if for some horrible reason she went out in a blaze of glory, how would you want it?
>A long slow episode lasting death where it's just one long scene of my death and no one else, and it's gonna be the last episode of the last season

Why is Sophie such an edgy narcissist?

I don't know but it's sickening. She literally doesn't care about anything but herself and her own character. Completely self-centered.

Why are you guys so obsessed with her?

Adding on

>So you've played Phoenix in X-Men and pretty much had limitless power, if you had that power what would you do with the world today?
>Oh my god, I think the world needs fixing. Well my power is telepathy, telekinesis, I guess Phoenix has really no end to her powers, so Donald Trump would be out of the country, and we'd create a wall around him so he couldn't escape, and I mean there's so many negative things happening I would kinda restart the whole world and build a new one, Noah's Ark style

Holy shit she's edgy.

I'm trying to keep the thread bumped and /got/ from dying and she's the only one doing interviews about the show all the time, sue me.

What's wrong? I want him on the throne as well

At least it's not a Branfag

>Donald Trump would be out of the country, and we'd create a wall around him so he couldn't escape,

If that happened that would be pretty ironic.

some retarded bolton want john snow to abandon the fight, just because his real parent are dead or targarien.. just so some prophesy wont be fulfilled, cause it hurt to see a man stand and fight for what he believes

fucking atheist man.

john snow is the promise son, the great resurrected son, the white wolf, avenger of the red wedding,savior of the freefolk, king in the north.

death will not change him, death will not stop him.

King of the ashes

BASED
i can't wait for the next season with that beauty

Branfags saved us last night when we were ridiculously slow and are part of the only reason we survived and got to bump limit.

You might think they're evil but they're a necessary evil

>she would use her power to interfere in a US election where Trump won his party nomination because people voted for him
>not bother with Isis or the refugee crisis that is destroying her home country

Sophie sounds like a terrorist tbqhwy

I think you are taking this too srsly

Allahu ackbar Sharia for Bongistan

what is she carrying

Varys said: LF would be king of the ashes.
So when Cersei burns down KL, will LF be king then?

>not bother with Isis or the refugee crisis that is destroying her home country

Which is a bit ironic in that in her Power Shift show for huffpost it's all about movements and making social changes yet if she had the power to make changes, she's getting rid of trump and flooding the Earth killing refugees and everyone.

I knew she was the wrong person for that show

Cersei will have his head

I mean, how? Will he just take the throne disregarding succession?

>the three eyed raven in flashback

By then she'll be likely dead, valonqar you know

The bitter sweet ending will be Swagrobin on the throne.

Needs moar 80s

What is this hairstyle called?