ITT: We post about stories where law enforcement was fucking useless entitled cunts. FUCK THE POLICE!

ITT: We post about stories where law enforcement was fucking useless entitled cunts. FUCK THE POLICE!

>be me, 29 white male living in a crowded area of metropolitan NYC
>only interactions with police have been for tickets
>shit TONS of cops
our front yard has a little strip of grass between it, the road, and the sidewalk, the grass isn't doing so well so I seed that shit, taking pride in the appearance of my house.
>Cops always park on my street because of city events and such
one day le wild pig appears and runs the SUV that my tax dollars gave him right over the curb and onto my grass.
>RAAAAAAAAAGE.jpg
my ELDERLY mother, whom I'm taking care of walks out and tells the cop to move the suv because it's crushing the grass.
>I'm on the porch watching in resignation that this will go nowhere
Cop stands there and just says "I understand maam" about 50 different ways while my mom is pleading with him to move the car 5 inches so it's not crushing the new grass.
>cop just stands there with a smirk behind his shades
>finally i had enough and ushered my exasperated mother inside.

cop remains on grass just talking into radio for 10 more minutes, gets in suv, skids his front tires, fucks my grass up and leaves.

fucking why?! when has a cop ever prevented a murder, rape, robbery, or assault? all they do all day is look intimidating in cars, issue tickets, and grab the front of their belts when they stand with feet should width apart. they're all fucking useless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6e8AtrrveiM
youtu.be/up0gl28IMvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fix something up where he'll never do it again. Do it in such a way that you can't get busted for it.

second story:
>always keep my registration and insurance up to date, religiously
make a taco bell run at 1:30am cause i've been playin vidya all night and need some 4th meal.
>get to the drive through
all of a sudden wild flashing blue and reds appear
>wow that cop must really want some tacos
search light goes on my car...uhhhhh...do they want to pull me over....in a drive through?
back out of line, cop comes up to my door and im like...you want me to pull to the side or something?
>license, registration, insurance.
ooooooooooooooook
he comes back, apparently my registration is one month expired. ONE MONTH.
>goes back to his car, le second lady cop car appears.
end up being issued a 56 dollar ticket (he says he's doing me a favor because he could have the vehicle towed) and i can't even get my fucking quesadilla because they closed while i was being pulled over!
FUCK!!

I live in a high crime area anons, in a little enclave of middle class whites amongst the jungle of welfare gorillas. There's actual crime afoot, always. Why the fuck was this guy bored enough to run my plates, in line for taco bell, and take almost an hour out of his day to write me a 56 dollar ticket.

this literally happens all the time, and if i tried that nail stunt i can't even imagine the shitstorm that would come down on me, plus the cops are the only ones reigning in the chimps that live all around.
my point is, why can't they just act like civilized normal people, be courteous, and stop actual crimes.

I feel you OP,
>be me, 18 at the time living with mom and asshole abusive stepdad
>Stepdad and mom get into fight
>Stepdad used all his money to buy alcohol and we can't pay rent
>AreYouFuckingSerious.jpg
>He is getting psychical and starting to push me and my mom around and threatening us
>mom calls the police
>police arrive and talk to my mom
>they shrug it off and just leave
>stepdad sets our house on fucking fire shortly after
>Stepdad does no jail time because "There's no proof lol"

Put big landscaping rocks there.

holy shit, what the actual FUCK.
damn dude, im sorry, that's in the top 5 of awful things i've heard on Sup Forums.
>and i was pissed about grass and a ticket
so... day of the barbecue when?

i mean yeah, but that looks like shit. i live in a house, not a motte and bailey (i wish)

>Be me 22
>Gets arrested for some shit
>One of the cops is fucking aggro and yelling at me
>Ask him why calmly
>"Because you are who you are" he yells at me getting all up in my face
>Aight fuck you
>Three years later
>I get pulled over in a traffic control
>Same cop
>I tell him to fuck off and let me deal with another cop
>He asks why
>I tell him because you are who you are
>He asks what I mean
>I tell him that hes a fucker with anger problems
>He proceeds to open my door and drag me out
>I ain't resisting
>He goes all ape shit on me and broke my arm
>Fast forward a couple of months
>Court date
>I explain myself and tell my story
>Fucker has no chance
>He loses his job
>I get compensation
>100k for a broken arm
>MFV

>"Because you are who you are"
kek. i hope he personally had to pay you the 100k

is this bait or are just an underage fag

He did

noob you 18 and still didn't manage to 360 fidgetspin your dads ass

fake as fuck

>Be two years old.
>Saturday. Moms a nurse, dads a social worker.
>Dads day off so he's got me.
>Some 13 year old kid is in the jail. Gotta work.
>Police conveniently forgets dad w/2yearold in cell with youth delinquent for 2 hours.
>Pops explains me very calmly he is not angry with me, but will procede to make ruccus.
>Makes ruccus.

I have hated on the po-lice ever since.

lol nah man, im almost 30, but cops just get me in a fucking rage. this is Sup Forums dude

They often bust dindus when they pull a car for expired reg. and there are a lot of shitbags driving without insurance who don't care how much damage they do.

Stopping crimes in progress is difficult because one must happen on the nigger doing it or get witnesses, and snitches get stitches.

you type like a teenager i should know, im a teaher for a computer lab

>be me
>white
>never had a fine or been arrested in my life
>pic related

there's a massive difference between me and a dindu, why didn't he just give me a warning?

*teacher

and sorry im not being grammatically and syntactically precise professor

t. wigger

>no insurance
>60 dollar ticket
Holy fuck user, if I did that where I live id be hundreds of dollars in the hole, with an impounded car. You fucking lucky.

how old are you and where do you live?
honest question, because i don't know why cops have given me so much shit in the 9-10 years i've been driving

one month expired registration actually, insurance is on point, always is.

The irony.

Be 16 or 17 my friends and I see another friend walking to walmart we see he is high and my friend jewstine got my other friend to lend him a 360 harddrive and so months later we go to get it back and he didnt want to tell his mom he barrowed it so he wouldent answer the door for some reason there is something wrong with him he flunked out of basic cause he couldent get up on time. So the kids jewstin she is a radio dispatcher for the local PD. She called the cops on us and trespassed us. Nobody came out of the house to talk to us. Another fack about Jewstain is that he is sonic furfag

im about as normal as it gets, i drive a civic, wear normal clothes, dude i fucking blend. this cop was literally bored and probably needed to write a ticket for a quota

I've been arrested three times but I deserved it tbh. I don't hate the police.

>*teacher
good job user you passed my simple test, teens love proving their higher ups wrong
You may be 30 but you have the brain of a 15/16 year old

youtu.be/6e8AtrrveiM

takes one to know one

youtu.be/up0gl28IMvw

Greenletter thred and anti-police

sort of ivan, thing is, i wasn't even doing anything wrong, this guy ran my plates etc. for no reason other than a ticket quota/thought a was a dindu

Sorry what you mean, i not possible to speak able english

It's a good idea. The other option is to complain to Sup Forums whenever they do it. That'll show them.

lol fair point, i hate that they just inspire such rage in me man

kek

>be me
>17 with new license
>in that crazy dangerous phase
>1 AM driving home from party
>tipsy and smoking weed while driving
>ghost car pulls up behind me
>no lights
>turn off road to get him off my back
>follows me
>nope
>were in my neighborhood now
>winding maze of farm roads heading up a dense mountain
>he decides to put on his lights
>i take my chances
>turn onto backroad and boot it
>i know these roads very well but for him its hell
>narrow with no street lamps and no shoulder
>my toyota beats his ford any day
>all the way in fifth up the mountain
>now were outside of the service district
>as soon as I break his line of sight I kill the engine and lights
>neutral down my neighbors driveway
>hide my dark green car in between the trees
>watch him pass
>wait
>he comes back down the road
>keep waiting to see his lights at the bottom of the mountain
>dont see them so I wait more
>laugh when he does another lap up the mountain
>eventually he gives up and I get home no problem.
>,

>Stole my moms car. Lending it really.
>Getting pulled over, but I have a large quantity of illegal pills.
>Know immagonnagotojail for 24 hours.
Would you rather have your drugs confiscated and paying a hefty fine, or would you rather trip as a motherfucker for the next 24 hours?
>Slooooowly stop the car while eating my pills like a hungry potato.
>Cop grabs me out of window while I say 'the breaks dude'.
>Mamas car rolls back and gently crushes front of policecar.
>Cops looses it and gives me a thourogh beating in public before taking me to jail.
>Fuuucked up dude, so no shits given.

Disapointed that the cop did not get reported by ONE of the 100s of witnesses.

Good friend of mine is a cop. We go out to eat, he's driving. He asks, "Is that a fucking cop behind me?" I say, "Welcome to my world, motherfucker." He says, "Just because I'm a cop doesn't mean I like having cops behind me." Frankly there were so many things to say to that I just sat there speechless.