Is this Adult Swim's finest original programming?

Is this Adult Swim's finest original programming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RksP2GrmJBA
youtube.com/watch?v=7HKiLwgfxko
youtube.com/watch?v=Pkup4zo97E0
youtube.com/watch?v=AdTUnCShXPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely, but it's a shame threads about it aren't very popular. Then again, most discussion has been done already. Hopefully this show doesn't get lost in obscurity.

Among the finest, definitely.

>it's a shame threads about it aren't very popular
Because it's on the wrong board. I loved this show, but it's Sup Forums as fuck.

No, it's fucking terrible.

Then again, you set the parameters to "Adult Swim original programming" so maybe?

>we'l never get the intended end because it got too dark
Too bad, it was great. I laughed a lot.

>finest
it was not funny. just depressing and final session was stuck in time, retelling the same day from other points of view.

When does it get good? I'm halfway through S1 and while it's cute, it's not that good.

So... never?

in S3 you get everyones backstory and they are all dysfunctional people

At least finish season one. The last couple of episodes will let you know what the show's going to be like going forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=RksP2GrmJBA
here is your indicator of things to come

the show gets its shit together in season 2. the plots are generally funnier and not quite as formulaic as the first season. the last half of season 2 and season 3 are godly tv.

looks like its trying to be edgy but just ends up boring.

looks like you need to not watch it then

Does Sealab 2021 count? I miss it.

I miss it too, fignuts

Great visuals and terrible writing. It's a sophomoric and ludicrously biased, hateful excuse for objective thought. There are a few serviceable jokes peppered amongst incessant logical fallacies, category errors, selective citation, decontextualization, and straw man arguments. This kind of smug, cowardly thinking should be deeply offensive to anybody capable of rational thought.

show died when murph died

Home Movies though

Xavier, and that was only (mostly) good for one season. AS is a red flag, for sure.

Yeah that's why we just have to bring him back so we can all be happy again.

Rip

Moral Orel is too good I can't even watch it

Hahahaha no

Despite being its adoptive daddy, Home Movies wasn't an Adult Swim original.

Still good taste user.

is space ghost c2c adult swim original or was that cartoon network?
i don't live in america so i can't keep track of stuff like this

Seasons 1 and 2 are basically glorified prologues for that masterpeice that is Season 3.

Required prologues mind you, but still.

What's your favorite episode? Looks like some full ones are on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=7HKiLwgfxko

youtube.com/watch?v=Pkup4zo97E0

I thought this show was good when I was 14 in about 2008 and was embarassingly edgy.

Watch it again it's very slow, dry, and ultimately redundant after a few episodes. Like WE GET IT.

Nah that's Rick and Morty

>[EXTREMELY LOUD FARTING NOISE]

You're a fucking pleb.

Go ahead and call me reddit because of Archer but Frisky Dingo is the best

*tips fedora*
No that would be "off the air"

>
Literally TV Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=AdTUnCShXPc

you're a pleb if you think that's interesting or well done or creative or anything positive at all.

No that harvery birdman, but sealab is a solid choice though

uh-oh

Did you watch a tv show or read a philosophical essay?

You sound like someone who's fun to be around.

It has nothing on Squidbillies.

This nigga

>Sup Forums is still here
Houston we have uh oh over

Venture Bros is by far the best. Moral Orel is great too though

It's great but not two-years-to-make-six-episodes great, especially when it's mostly filler for the boring as hell OSI stuff.

OSI isnt boring, but yeah its frustrating to wait so long

>2016
>copypasting a comment made over 1 year ago on vimeo

>two years to make six episodes
It fucking shows, I'd argue that it's the single greatest non-Anime animation on TV right now because everything else is made in Flash where you just have [background] and [characters walking side to side]. It makes a total mockery of all the comics its based on by making better versions of them like the not-Avengers being a protection racket for not-Kingpin.

Best Dad ever

that legion of doom mash up with andy warhol was great as well

new episode tonight

It just feels like they've been stuck on it for so long but i've only marathoned it once so it's probably not as bad as I remember.

It's a gorgeous show but they still do the digital ink and paint thing and the designs are almost aggressively flat so not sourcing to korean shops is almost a formality but at least this way you know where the money is going to.

I just find the writing to have diminishing returns every time they go no hiatus. I thought it was a whole lot funnier before Sergeant Hatred became a thing.

I wish they'd do whole episodes of young Rusty adventures.