Apologize

apologize

I want out of the B1G Ten

Apologize to those children first

Should have been USC and Penn State in desu
>I know that e!spn was really dicksucking USC toward the end of the season, and they were a 3 loss team, but they were playing top 4 football and would have given at least Clemson a run for their money and probably would have done as well against Bama as Washington

>Big Ten
Cradle of football my ass, maybe Euro kickball seeing as they put up as many points as those schmucks. Even Germany was able to put up 7

The rose bowl has the best team in the pac12 and in the big10. If the comittee wants to pick the best 4, they'd be in. If they wanted to pick the most deserving, PSU would be in.

(((they))) wanted to pick the most marketable matchups, so we ended up with this disgusting display

"no"

Just a friendly reminder that a non-champion is playing the ACC champion right now. tOSU has no business playing in the game, and Clemson was designed to win for the natty rematch for the shekels.

The B1G champ would've assblasted clemson tonight.

i don't have to apologize for shit. i was pissed when the committee backtracked on all their "conference championships matter" rhetoric and picked a team that lost to the conference champ.

i'm not going to say penn state would have done any better than osu in tbis game, but they deserved to be there more.

No

>i'm not going to say penn state would have done any better than osu
It'd be hard not to tbqhwy

>The B1G champ would've assblasted clemson tonight.

"No."

PROBABLY COULD HAVE AT LEAST SCORED A POINT

I still say the CFP needs to be expanded to 8 teams.

Power 5 champs plus the three top ranked teams that aren't power 5 champs.

Winner of the Rose Bowl plays winner of Bama/Clemson? Someone make a petition

>score single field goal
>do infinitely better

SOON

RHYTMIC

Pitt grad here.

Sorry we beat you.
Sorry we beat Clemson too.

h2p

No fucking way PSU gets shut out. We got btfo by Mich with literally everyone on D and O kill and still scored 10. Trace is clutch, Barkley is clutch, all our WR are clutch, hell our kicker would have made the kicks osu fucked up.

USC blows out the ohio state by 14 running for 300 yds

Reminder that Penn State lost a game by 39 this year

Sorry you lost to Northwestern
Again, Northwestern
Sorry you live in the shithole called Pittsburgh

SLAP
SLAP
SLAP
SLAP

>losing to a mediocre 6-6 Northwestern

SLAP

>UM losing 3 out of its last 4 games
UM sure is elite

reminder that James Franklin has unironically won more B1G Championships than Harbust

>lose by 39
>deserve to be in the playoff

Pick one

SLAP

you lost two games, it's over

SLAP

Northwestern deserved to be in, at least they beat Pitt.

inb4 Colin Cowturd comes on the air screaming about how Penn St. deserved a bid over tOSU..

>lose to iowa, osu and fsu in the span of a month

>Winner of the Rose Bowl plays winner of Bama/Clemson
>2020
sure is hindsight

Nothing to apologize for. 2-loss record wasn't gonna cut it this year.

>inb4 Colin Cowturd comes on the air screaming about how U$C deserved a bid over tOSU..

Fixed that for ya. Plus he's probably still crying that his Huskies got dominated by Bama.

It would have, had the committee not flipflopped their MUH Conference champions stance to force aOSU into the shekelbowl.

SLAP

You are lucky you are still allowed to even have a football team. If the NCAA wasn't so useless you would not be competitive for another generation.

all mad at da valley

SLAP

Penn state should have their football program dissolved.

PSU would know about assblasting.

>muh conference championship

OSU had the better resume. Stop pretending otherwise.

It should've been
1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. UW
4. Penn
Penn deserved it over OSU and UW-Clemson would have been a way better matchup than any of the actual matchups.

But user, the Ivy League doesn't compete in the post season

This

NCAA doesn't want anyone remembering that literally all of PSU's sanctions got dumped after one year though.

>I wish I had done more

So you're admitting that either Baylor or TCU should have gotten in in 2014. Good to know!