ITT: We're Nazis until somebody gets a trips, then we become Jewish Soviets

ITT: We're Nazis until somebody gets a trips, then we become Jewish Soviets.

Guten Tag Kameraden!

How are you doing heute?

HEIL MEIN FUHRER!!!!

Not much Herr, just serving the Fatherland

Well... A large part of me feels that living in nazi germany would have been a good thing.

No faggots. No retards. No jews, niggers, latinos, sandniggers or any other kind of sub-human. No goddamn politicians.

Just straight, honest germans working towards a common goal under the fuhrers leadership.

If it meant i could live in a county like that, i would happily invade poland or any other country the fuhrer would like to aim us at.

OP said NAZIS not NEO-Nazis.

Sieg heil

I dont have to do what OP says.

In my mind i am a free german, living in nazi germany. No faggots here.

Hans, what news from the Eastern Front?

everyone who posted is basically a commy ;(

Shall ve gather fur whiskey und cigars tonight?

>Jewish Soviets
Soviet Russia was atheist

Nah. The soviet revolution was done by jews. The failed to control it, because they were jews, but the leadership of the early revolution were mostly jewish.

Mein friends don't you ever think we're taking it too far? We used to stand against the dirty juden capitalisten pigs, we used to eat schnitzel and be peak alpha soldaten.

Now we kill innocent menschen fur die Furher und we loose against the Kommunistin Sowjetischen Russland. We're becoming the juden mein bruders, Gott im Himmel.

Mazel tov

Jews were recognized as a "nationality" (i.e. secular ethnic group) in the USSR. They even had (and weirdly enough, still have) their own autonomous oblast, even though it's on the border with China and has never had a Jewish majority.

Check em

Gas the bourgeoisie, class war now

What have you done?

Kill the poor

Könnten sie das bitte wiederholen? Sie machen mir einen sehr nicht deutschen Eindruck.

Funny how your white supremacist idol ended up getting ~15 million Slavs killed (many of them Poles, arguably the most based nation in Europe) as well as ~6 million Christian Germans. Hitler was the worst thing to happen to the white race in history.

We're all poor now, dipshit gfy - time for the kommissar to take your kulak ass to a gulag east of the Urals where you belong

>Soviet Russia was atheist

You are fake news.

Fuck nazis

Wir mussen die Juden ausrotten

kill all white """people"""

the dishwatesjer

Wait were trips already get?

Hello, I am a Nazi.

tere

I believe that Trump was right this one time

Slavs and poles. Yeah, i guess they are white. Sort of. The poles at least. Still not germans though.

But yeah. Hitler failed. He was betrayed by the russians. What we see in europe today is the result of that tragedy.

Bolsheviks must die

>He was betrayed by the russians.
I know, right? Stalin made a surprise attack that caught Hitler so sincerely off guard that he hadn't even bothered to beef up his frontier defenses. Oh wait – that's the complete opposite of what happened, you pathetic retard.

And Hitler's insane, masturbatory fantasies got a whole generation of young German men killed, directly causing the manpower shortage that led to the Turkification and Arabization that you see today. For that alone he deserves eternal scorn.

sir for this you deserve an internet. so many forget this about crazy hitler

"And Hitler's insane, masturbatory fantasies got a whole generation of young German men killed, directly causing the manpower shortage that led to the Turkification and Arabization that you see today. For that alone he deserves eternal scorn."

Oy goyim!

you have zero dubs. this is actually depressing

Im Jewish so i believe in my trips

Okay seriously? Fuck me. Trips one number off. Im going to put on my yarmulke and attempt for trips again. Here we go. Check em.

yay deuchtland

>intergalatic jew

SHUT IT DOWN

Fourth Reich WHEN

Well I'm not so sure about this whole racist thing anymore...