Discuss pic related

Discuss pic related

Who gives a shit

who gives a fuck don't you have more important things in your life to worry about than some vaginas getting together for a vagina movie? jesus christ you giant faggots are assblasted over the most trivial shit

Going to hold white male only screenings

lets start a petition for an all male screening for Spider-Man and all the proceeds go to prostate cancer

I bet they would cry patriarchy

Up next they'll have a blacks-only showing of some Spike Lee film.

See Double standard tbh fam

it's sad to see that companies are relying on the insecurities of woman to sell there products. even going as far as to purposelessly start flames wars to give them free advertisement. capitalism is truly disgusting.

but who else would go to one?

this, everyone else can fuck off

>ur assblasted

>he yells at his computer
>finishing out what he believes to be a scathing remark
>he'd pat himself on the back but his shoulders have long been accumulating cellulose making the motion impossible
>he resigns to eating another cheesestick
>and marking a tally on his whiteboard that reads
>internet fights won

I really wouldn't have a problem with it if they wouldn't flip the fuck out if we tried to do the same thing.

That being said this is why I don't support the concept of feminism. Segregation isn't equality.

lol angry virgin mad his precious comic books are co-opted by the SJW menace

>pro-tip
everything you like sucks shit faggot cry more

I'm going to boycott it just like Ghostbusters.

Not because of women but because i know it will fucking suck ass

found the tumblrfags

>everything sucks

I remember being 13.

ITT: people fall to a marketing scheme

It's not about double standards you fuck wits. This is the first female led solo superhero movie. There have been decades of male led cinema, and all the superhero movies have been male led. Let women have one night.
Its Fucking idiotic that men get upset about this. It's not like they are preventing men from seeing the movie ever, it's one Fucking showing. Men of the world need to man the fuck up

Because it worked so well with Ghostbusters

A step in the wrong direction.

everything (you) like sucks

13 is when you stopped reading

doesn't matter, this sort of thing creates an echo. 16 faggots are sitting here talking about a movie with no nudity.

man the harpoon. thar be a whale here

We know what you ment champ. Don't worry, you get over the angst.

The Alamo movie chain actually has a long history of segregation. They're only being cuck SJWs right now.

who was he fighting tho

>someone preaches apathy
>I better comment that they're a fag
>jerk self off into mouth while stroking nipple and mumbling "whose a good boy?"

i am nude does that count?

>cuck SJWs

Smells like buzzwords in here.

I think you forgot about Catwoman and Electra- oh wait- everyone did.

>Implying they aren't all black screenings anyway

OP? The world? His conservative Christian values? We'll never know.

Oh my god still, who cares. Of course double standards exist and they always will, for both genders. Get a hobby, you obviously have nothing to occupy your time

crisis averted

The Drafthouse here in Denver already said they'd be happy to take money from men too, you guys are getting trolled.

This x2.

whew, good to know. thanks my dude.

at what age do you think you'll get over liking children's books?

Wonder Women had her own fucking TV show in the early 80s. Nobody had snowflake parties then. STFU

First this movie looks like shit.
Second I'm not some comic fag who goes to whatever they make next into a movie
Third she's not even hot

>Denver

Ew.

hell yeh i saved the world. i actually did it.

>manufacture outrage
>the internet takes the bait
>free PR

..There have been many women who lead cinema you dumb fucking fuck. And it's literally about double standards. Also The Hunger Games was one of the biggest movies ever. Cat women has been done several times. Super Girl was a movie. Tank Girl. Fantastic 4. Power Rangers. etc etc etc. You dumb twat. Why do women need validation every fucking day?

Yeah I never really understood why the idiots here give so much attention to the things they dislike.

>here's a faggot on YouTube and a link so you can give them more money with your views.

Damn someone pointed out the inequality in the world.
>must be a fatty

Fuck me man. Sup Forums is just a parody of itself now, and all the newfags just spew shit thinking they're "l33t"
>Sup Forums is dead
I should have abandoned ship long ago

I don't think any man is pissed off about this. I think they're pissed off about how hypocritical this situation is. I hope someone sues the living shit out this company.

>implying white women arent on the floor giving blowjobs

>u like children's books

Children's books can teach valuable life lessons and morals. I know your parents weren't around to read to you so you don't know many children's books but I could make a list for you if you'd like. Maybe repair some of that damage the divorce did to ya?

Kek

Just let the women have this one ffs now they're like 1-9163949595328284958292

Does Stripperella count?
It was created by Stan Lee.

>Whatever shithole you live in

Ew.

Don't fucking care because I didn't want to see it anyways since super hero movies are for children

ironic coming from someone whose own life fails the bechdel test

>implying "umad whiteboi" bait has any merit based in reality
Nice try goyim.

>Tank Girl.
But that was an original comic. And a decent one. what are you complaining about? Not enough dicks on screen?

>white women

You mean the herpes goblin's that live in the trailer parks? I mean I don't call them women but I'm glad you're setting the example for your race and giving your "hoes" a little respect.

Maybe. I'm sure there's more I forgot.
If the producers of a movie want to limit the potential audience for one night during the 2 or 3 weeks this movie will actually be in the theaters, by all means let them. It's their investment.

I’ve been exploring for a little for any
high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of area .

Exploring iin Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site.
Studying this information So i’m happy to shkw that I have
a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what
I needed. I so much unquestionably will make certain too do not disregard this site and provides it
a goance regularly.

Piggie slammed.

like you are any better writing that long ass put-down

Sounds like tying it to modern feminism is the only way to make ticket sales. I bet it still does no better than that female Ghost Busters.

>Children's books can teach valuable life lessons and morals.

yes, when you're, you know...a kid.

great self-own btw

What the fuck did I just read

>you owned yourself by having a childhood

I mean I guess? Sorry my family was around? Kek

This is actually a great idea

Wonder Woman women only screenings are giving their money to Planned Parenthood

Let's have an all male screening for Spider Man where all the money goes to prostate cancer

Who ever has a twitter should tweet this idea to them and see if they go along with it

It has ZERO impact on my ability to see the film, it's *their* venue, and they are donating proceeds to a cause.

Only a whiny SJW would get their jimmies in a rustle.

thanks

>implying the main audience hasn't been overweight lonely males 20+ for decades

>Jimmies in a rustle

Go back to 2012. It's better there anyway.

>It's not about double standards you fuck wits.

Except that it literally is. You know damn well if there was a male only screening of some dumb ass movie like Fast & Furious or some other movie that's 90 mins of CGI explosions women would be throwing used tampons like enraged chimps flinging feces at zoo visitors

>This is the first female led solo superhero movie. There have been decades of male led cinema, and all the superhero movies have been male led.

What about Catwoman and Elektra? Both of those movies are female led. Also most male led super hero movies have strong female protagonists.

Let women have one night.

>Mother's day, Valentines day, all those events where everyone wears the same color t-shirt and jogs a mile so we can get nowhere near closer to curing any of the diseases/cancers they're supposed to be raising awareness for, but everyone can pat themselves on the back and play dress up anyway.

Its Fucking idiotic that men get upset about this. It's not like they are preventing men from seeing the movie ever, it's one Fucking showing.

>It's idiotic that anyone who wants equality would support segregation of any kind.

>Men of the world need to man the fuck up

What does that mean? Are you trying to define gender roles? That's not very progressive.

I think the point is that only adamant anti-SJWs are the ones getting rustled over this

>implying knowledge of demographics

>12 cent cover price
THOSE comics were for kids, because of the CCA. If you think comics are still targeted at children, you clearly don't read comics at all.

There are some exceptions, like Spider-Man Adventures, but the main Marvel and DC universes are decidedly not kid friendly.

Wish i could every day

>What does that mean? Are you trying to define gender roles? That's not very progressive.

Always my favorite part of these.

I won't watch it, so I don't care.

It'll get better next year right?

the implication is that those people are adult children

well, they could have collected more money if they had included men.

>implying working at a shop called Comics, Coins and Collectables for 20 years wouldn't give me insider info on the subject

I see who comes into my store.

If the screening is women only then who is going to explain the story plot to them because they were too busy talking

>why she goes for the asshole

kek'd

SJWs... Anti-SJWs.

Same coin; different sides.

Both are bitchy loud-mouths.

who is going to buy their popcorn for them

>you clearly don't read comics at all

no, you think?

just tell yourself whatever makes you happy

is see no issue here. (1) It's a movie aimed at girls (2) No straight man is interesting in seeing this (3) If you're gay, you're a dumbass if you pay to see this instead of pirate it

They still have normal screenings for everyone who wishes to see the movie

You see who comes into your store, absolutely. I would hope so. But do you see the people that buy in mainstream stores? Or off Amazon? Come on man. They market to people who like stories, not to obese people. It's paper with color on it not cake. Kek

It's a publicity stunt. What fucking isn't now-a-days? Fuck them for being attention whores. Women with brains wouldn't attend because it's such a stupid idea. Also The movie will suck, kuz DC.

Imagine the line for the bathroom when that movie let's out.

They're gonna need to bring around fucking buckets.

Stop trying to be so hipster doofus.

Some terms are good enough to use beyond their inception.

Topkek

>doofus

Who there grandpa. You can't just call someone that. The fuck is wrong with you?

kekk