You literally cannot deny this

you literally cannot deny this

its very clear who the "master race" is and i'm unbias as i am the cumskin also

you idiots can groan and cry about capeshit til the cows home but what you'll never realise is that ACTUAL entertainment is that which is not recognised on outset but when time matures it like a cheese beloved with wine

movies like little nicky which is genuinely one of the greatest comedies and featuring the greatest comedians and the greatest ideas i've seen at the very least in this centuries output

maybe you dont quite get it and maybe your jaded but im sick of hearing about how BAD this movie is when its what got me through so much as a kid

fucking you Sup Forums

the movie was hilarious and very very very underrated

damn straight, fuck Sup Forums i get mad when people shit on this kinopiece

pic related as you can see

Was the original car the master car...or just a primitive contrivance which is inferior in every possible way to the later models? Niggers BTFO AGAIN.

literally better than most comedies released

people are just pretensious

if you dont have hue you or not hu(hue)man

plain and simple, check of your melanin

Do niggers actually believe this shit?

shill

why do redditors think pretending to be racist will make them popular here?

i wish we had the old Sup Forums back

/thread btw

i bet you're from the south huh

wanna guess how low you're iq is faggaroo

Vaginas are not designed/evolved to birth a Caucasoid baby's head.

Your thread is totally BTFO.

Samefagging your shit thread won't make it popular, just makes you look like an idiot

>geometric tripfag
>mattering

wow lad

please point out where i "samefagged"

What, exactly, does melanin do besides darken skin? By all measures, higher melanin content is related to lower IQs and criminality. It is almost a perfect correlation, in which the darkest skinned are the most primitive and stupid, and the less brown, the more intelligent, and the whitest are the most accomplished in all areas.

refer here also cucks

12 out of 15 posts so far are by OP.
What is up with all those legit mentally insane people on Sup Forums lately? Many of them write like genuine schizophrenics.

melanin grants you human qualities of compassion and passion for one another not coldness and murder like white killers exhibit

real Sup Forumssoldiers are tired of bigotted redditors ruining their board and want to see them gone

You want real racism? Let me guess yourva white guy from alabama. You feel some sortve way? Why?

you sound crazy bro

and yet nobody is actually attracted to them, including black men

>breastmilk you made my day-ee-ay

All these attributes

And yet, no one wants to fuck them.

Perhaps its best the negroid female just dies out, its a buyers market.

we wuz guards of da univurse n shiet

I am now a #cruzmissile

why is it that nobody including black men wants to fuck black women?
is it because we all realize they're disgusting subhuman quasi-male sheboons?