Anyone one else day drinking? It's a depressing day, unsure why I'm having this feels

Anyone one else day drinking? It's a depressing day, unsure why I'm having this feels.
General alcoholic/feels thread. Let it out..

yea working on a fifth of storebrand vodka because I am extremely short on rent and have nobody to ask for help this time and none of my shits selling on craigslist

im positive im going to end up homeless in a few days and i dont own a tent

this ones a tough one

I have a wealthy family, money isn't an issue. When you do make it in life and don't need to worries about money...comes different problems. Money is the root of all evil.

OP
Once you make it so far, you only want more. Then guilt kicks in for what you've done. Well...it does for me. Rest of the family is another story.

3 months ago I went 100% sober to better myself. Smoked weed everyday for 9 years and got drunk every few nights with the occasional coke weekends. Was really enjoying the straight edge life. Gf of 6 years left 2 days ago and I can't stop drinking. Went to Ned drunk last night. Woke 12 hours ago and have been drunk for 11 of them.

thinking about it OP. got 15 beer to drink alone. should be a good time. while I drown my feels.
Thinking I'll sit out side in my shitty backyard and enjoy them.

fug off

My 14 yo sister was taken by ambulance after drinking to the point of 1.4 promiles in blood. Fuck English.

To celebrate this event I'm drink right now too. Thank God for Google board. Thank God for vodka.

Today's my birthday, and I was going to get shitfaced and maybe kill myself, but then I saw there was a coupon on the Taco Johns app for $2 off a six-pack and a pound, so I went and got that, and ate 2 tacos, and now I feel like shit and it was just a very poor decision. I think if I start drinking I'm probably going to throw up.

what the fuck does that even mean?

>vodka and tequila
Are you all high school girls?

>work over night
>day drink everyday

I dont know when I'll stop.

not again another loser thread.. next thread: "I want to kill myself"

Never let pussy get you down. Been there, done that keep ok keeping on user..

Living in the slums right now user.. fuck it. Drink. Cheers m8ty.

Fuck you too. Toast. Giving a fuck is my flaw.

OP here,

thanks bro I'm outside for once enjoying the weather and some tunes. having my first beer now. cheers m8.

Hope she can handle her liquor one day, helps most of us get by with the mortal coil..
Killing yourself is the easy way out..death has to be easy because life is hard.

1800 is good...well not really.. but It's good as the what it does.

Never fuck it. Life's sucks, too short . Don't kill yourself over it.

Fire also has a calming effect of humans..just watching it. Chill, drink and think about nothing. Live.

thank bro, appreciating all your positivity. Woke up pretty depressed today. I need this haha.Hope you're finding a way to enjoy yourself too.

I wake up every day wI think temptation, I hade a problem with cigs, coke but I found my way to quit. Now I get up have a few shots and run. One day at a time.

I wake up every day and I wish I hadn't.

good for you man I used to have a stupid nasty drug problem with pills etc. but managed to quit for good. and even if you drink sometimes you just need to self medicate. You understand better than anyone what you need to make it through a day.

OP HERE, ever have deja vu? Having an extreme cases right now.. no idea why here's a pic of what made me think of a time that already happened..

Anyone else,

I remember the first time I had deja vu
I pissed myself at school on the playground and no one noticed cause I pissed my pants so much there was no dry spots.

Such as odd feeling, imma have another shot. See what happens. Life is tough.

>drinking pic related

how are we feeling today lads?

maybe buy a tent instead of vodka.

Just finished my seventh beer alone while listening to Soundtracks for the Blind by Swans, now I'm more drunk than usual and don't know what to spend this extra alcohol level on.

tequila with coke.
I'm poor, fuck off.

I'm getting there user, also alone. I'm gonna listen to some music then maybe play some vidya.

simple pleasures

how bad does it taste?

keep that mind distracted. it's those simple little pleasures that make life worth living.

Like tequila, with coke.
Not too bad actually, some friends of mine that are mexican pretty much always drink it like that, I tried it, I liked it.

I drink alone 99% of the time. Nice day, nice feels.. life. Ready for anything.

same and I prefer it to be honest.
alot of my good long time friends can't handle their alcohol.
2 of my best friends were drinking without me once got into a fight and one bit off the others pinky. glad I can handle my shit.
(got more to that story if anyone is interested)

Thanks guys, what did you do earlier today?
Its 00:09 here, and I all I did today was go to the library, then I started drinking around 19:00.

Ill listen to it, why not.

Im sure that would be an interesting read.

Started work at 3 am today, got home, had something to eat, and just now started drinking and browsing the chan.
I already got 3 invites to go out, and I don't want to go to any of them.

OP HERE, please tell. All will listen. Life's a bitch. Living is rough...

Oh shut the fuck up you trust fund faggot. You have no idea what life even is. Kill yourself you worthless fucking nigger

OP HERE, living one shot at a time. The slums is where I belong, even with old money. Still, it's how I grew up.

day drinking cheap voddy since I had to quit my job. ill be homeless soon enough, feel u op

What's Ned?

Happy birthday you are now an alcohol

>be me at grandparents with dad drinking
>tell dad friends are drinking and want me over
>nope.jpg
>time to go home, we take a cab
>friends house is on way
>tells me if i want to go i can
>say cool thanks
>hop out of cab walk over to friends house
>yell "police open up!" as joke
>no one...
>walk in see blood smeared on walls and shit knocked over
>puke on coffee table
>wtf?
>take a piss in bathroom downstairs and leave
>walk out to walk back to grandparents
I guess my one friend who's house it was couldn't handle his shit. was talking mad shit to my friend who can drink a lot
was talking too much shit told him if he didn't shut up he was going to beat his ass
doesn't shut up
they tussle and end up on balcony and my one friend who was talking shit bites the others finger.
It was crazy the amount of blood there was. he bit the nerve I think in his pinky. poor fucker.

My friend, listen.
I also used to get invitations to go out, but declined all of them, simply because I did not want to. Now I haven't talked to my friends in a long time.

I dont have any friends anymore because of this. please user leave the chan. Go out with the people that invited you. Whatever reason you don't have for wanting to is stupid, I promise. Speaking from experience.

You don't want to lose all your friends.

Dude you're cheesy as fuck lmao Holy shit

oh forgot to mention
>as I walk out to go back to grandparents
>cops and ambulance show up
>they can literally see me walking down the block away from them
>mfw they never came to ask me if I saw anything
>glad I wasn't there.

>money is evil
>can afford rehab programs
>can afford doctors
>can afford psychologists
>post pic in clean, white shoes
>continues drinking and feeling sorry for self anyways

OP HERE, just because I hav3 a access to money doesnt mean I use it. I use nothing over 22k. I grand mother never made over that while raising 2 kids alone. So, I don't need anything over that. I drive a shitty car, have a shittu job, live in a shittu appt. But life is life. So you want to judge?

What's wrong with Vodka though, it's fairly cheap and generally tastes like shit but if you're trying to drink yourself into a coma it'll do right user?

Eh, I wouldn't consider them "friends" to be honest. More like people you go out with drinking just so you don't go out alone.
I feel you though, i haven't had actual friends in a while.

absolutely, that's all we really have at the end of the day desu

I actually have never tried tequila in my life

yeah bro, I actually enjoy it, it's chill as fuck and you don't have to deal with normies at bars

Just go out user, even if it's for 30 mins. Make some bullshit up about having to go see the gf/family or work needs you but like the other guy said, they'll stop inviting you if you don't go and when you do want to go out it'll feel pretty shit.

Unless it's health related, if you have money and your complaining about your problems, you are a pathetic, weak minded faggot.

finished all my college work so I've just been chilling at home playing vidya, shitposting and listening to music. It's 23:26 here, been drinking since 13:00, I've been taking it relatively slow though.

I swear the Sup Forumsro's that drink and are alcoholics are the best people I know. Always willing to listen and give advice and be friendly. we need more comradery like that in this world. Cheers m8's

It's nothing special.
I never understood why people like one alcohol to another, they all have you end up in the same place.

cheeeeeerssss

You sound so tough, but I see myself in your writing.
I thought I was cool and hip, but suddenly I am sitting alone, saturday night, drunk, 6 times in a row. Haven't talked to anyone of my "friends" in weeks.
Please don't let yourself let it happen to you.

true, especially with liquor

Money doesn't matter to me. I only take 22k every Jan 1st. I make it last and live. I hardly see make family unless we have to make estate votes.. but I make it on my own. AF1 90$ . (Shoes) few times a year.

Not who you replied to, but i for one turn into a massive asshole when i drink liquor and i always drink to much. Its better for everyone if i dont

So you're telling me you get $22k annual to do fuck all
Why are you pissing it away?

Fuck it, I'll vent.

It's been about a year since the gf left me now, still haven't really talked to girls since apart from close friends and friend's gfs. I called her on New Years and she more or less called me a joke but recently she's been texting me again trying to talk and I don't know what to do, I don't think I love her anymore, just the idea of her but the chance of it fucked up any recovery I'd made from her leaving and made me more or less drink myself to the point where I threw up blood with some friends to try and move on. Didn't work.

I'm pretty sure my group of close friends since we were 11 is about to collapse as we all go different ways.

I haven't been out of the house for anything social since that time I vomited which was about 2 months ago, partially due to exams but it's fucking me up a bit and I've lost control of my routine, going to the gym, diet etc.

There's probably more but I'm really tired and the thought of drinking anymore makes me fucking gag so I don't really know what to say.

I miss her and I know it's time to move on but I have no one else to go to. I'm scared my social life is about to die and my close friends will leave me. I'm scared I'll fuck the exams up. I'm scared my last summer break will be shit and I'll waste it either indoors on vidya or working some shitty job because I have fuck all else to do.

I just want the life everyone else has with the parties at the weekends, the gf, the friends etc but I've fucked it all up and I don't know how to fix it right now, that or I know but I'm too lazy and I just want to sit here basking in my self pity on fucking Sup Forums. I'm fucking sick of it lads but I think it might start getting better soon, I haven't thought about doing anything stupid for about 4 weeks or so and I'm not sleeping all day and drinking when I'm not asleep anymore so I think I can get my shit together soon.

Because he knows that money is worthless.

I appreciate the advice user.

I have drunk like 2 slabs or a bottle of whisky and a slab in the space of 3 days(my weekends) for a month or two now.
Is that bad? I'm starting to feel like I'm gonna have health problems from it soon

Weak? No, complaing no. I'm 26, using 1/10000000000000 of my familys money. Chose to make it on my own. Well..making on my own. I'm just another static right now..until I figure what in my best interest..or what I good at. Gym membership ship? 40 month, library card? 10 month. Learning, building.. I will make it on my own. Fuck what you almost say. I'll make it..

OP HERE, cheers mate. From Pittsburgh PA. Hope you make it too.

Stavanger, NOR.
If anyone wants to meet up, I would love to.

>Literally covered in material goods
Hurr money is worthless...
It buys rehab faggot. It buys therapy. It buys services that treat alcoholism.
Oh and it buys alcohol.

OP HERE, never let pussy get you down . Ivvery been there helped friends through.. fuck a few girls, keep on keeping on user.. good luck. Do your thing, find a good whing man.

15132 OP HERE waiting for a non normie friends.

OP HERE, I buy it own alchol with the money I make fluting patties.

Cheers mate, I've just gotta get through the next few weeks and hopefully things'll be on the up. I just don't know what to do with myself right now is all.

Think long term my mans....long term..will make the reward worth wild.

OP HERE.

Maybe if you didnt dress like a fucking nigger youd feel better

What does that number even mean?
Sorry, but I am drunk.

Zip code poo poo head

Trying to /fit/ but fuck it's memorial day weekend and it's on my bday so I am drinking and eating fried smelt at a park.

For the dick head who said I spend to much on shoes, 90 $ a pair. 3 times a year. I keep my shit nice.OP HERE.

Yeah zip code poo head. OP HERE, HAHA

Oh, so far away from my location.
I really want to meet many of you and talk, but geography a bitch.

Yeah I am at a rural cabin with my brother and his friends for my brother's bachelor party and we are drinking harrrdd

How does that shit taste user? I've been binging on cheap crap and the thought of it makes me fucking gag now.

How often does everyone piss when drinking? I took diabetes tests because of the ridiculous frequency and volume of urine but they were all negative.

It's not good... but It's good at its job. You will get drunk quick.

I cant even drink soda anymore. Or redbull. The thought of it makes me gag with liquor

Smoking heroin

Where are you from?

Cheer's from Canada SK. aka the middle of bum fuck nowhere.