Who is homeless here?

>Who is homeless here?

Define home

ayy you coming to Montana soon? I remember you.

Hope you can get a decent job, maybe a vehicle.
Homelessness is virtuous, in a sense, if you can afford it. Not paying some jew landlord for rent is respectable.

How are you posting if you're homeless?

Are you posting from a public library or something?

I was back in November for about two weeks. Scariest two weeks of my life. Thought my life was over, and I was going to have to finish the job and an hero in some homeless shelter bathroom.

It was -30 degrees celsius and I almost died of exposure.

>what is a cellular phone

Poverty is a state of mind. -Ben Carson 2017
Listen to this advice, OP. Do odd jobs, save up for a gym membership, take showers there, apply for jobs and you'll get back on your feet.

check'd
not many niggers here tho

>what is spending your money on a luxury when you have no home

Way easier said than done.

>what is the reason for being homeless

b8/10

Everything is easier said than done. Yet if you want to get yourself "back on your feet" don't concern yourself with the easy way

im a few days away from making another round

I was back in 2012 for 10 months and it fucking sucked I met an assload of good people but sat back and watched so many people drive and walk by with their lives straightened out and I was going to church feedings and selling my food stamps for cash to buy toiletries

after a while I snapped

I enrolled in a community college, used fafsa money to rent a room and got a fucking warehouse job and clawed my fucking way back up

now im headed back down again

fuck

Very true. It's never easy. But you either get busy trying, or get busy dyin'.

I managed to pull myself out of the gutter, quite literally. Still working on the job situation, but at least I have a very decent roof over my head, food on my plate, and I'm still pushing hard to improve things.

Damn man that's rough, why are you heading back down again?

Don't give up. You can do this. You're a survivor.

I was homeless for 3 and a half years up until recently. It's hard to get out of unless you apply yourself and stay sober. There's lots of help out there if you're willing to stay sober. Pic is my old homeless cart.

One step at a time, friend. With your mindset I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be

Why were you in the hospital, bro? Congrats on getting clean and back to living life.

squatter reporting in

Thanks, pal. Kind words of encouragement mean more than most people think. :)

How would it be possible for a homeless person to browse Sup Forums?

I foolishly quit my last full time job to focus on learning to become a freelance web designer

I felt like I was getting no where coming home exhausted from shit work and forcing my self to read up a little bit at a time

i only put away 2 grand hoping that would be enough to get me thru the learning phase and thru the first project until I got paid

I know how to do it but now its been months and I cant find a single client

I took a chance and failed so now im desperately looking for another job while trying to sell my crap on craigslist to buy myself more time

the fucking stress is driving me crazy

what else is there to do
unless youre talking about no internet acces, because the government gives away free phones with internet access and service for all who collect food stamps

Thanks. I went to detox or the hospital it seemed every other day for alcohol. I'm on vivitrol now and it helps tremendously.

Start using hard drugs

YES

ill join you in sharing some pics of my homeless ass

heres an old buddy

>Be me
>30 years old
>Have a job make 85k a year plus bonuses and long term work experience
>Thinking of turning homeless and see what life is really like
>Tell my dad, he starts crying and says you must be losing your mind....
>85k, 30 years old, doesn't mean shit if you are alone and have no friends/gf

heres another old buddy

fucking alcoholic

I'm a school drop out. I never did drugs and I actually studied hard, but I had shit grades because I am not really intelligent. I always knew I was slower than everyone else, and that I would fail at school.

Anyways, after dropping out, I tried those minimum wage manual labour jobs and it was awful. I worked in different factories and that was worst than hell... my lower back still hurts from working there. I quit and said there's no way I'm gonna work there like a slave.

So I'm currently living off my savings, and once I reach zero, I'll either go homeless or kill myself right away. The thing that scares me is the cold, since I will be eating less and drinking less, my body won't be able to keep me warm. I'll give it a try, maybe I'll go in another province, where the winters are warmer.

P.S: I'm in Canada by the way.

P.P.S: In case you're wondering, I did an official test with a psychiatrist, and my IQ was 64... which in the "inferior" category. Not even below average, but literally retarded.

I have no sympathy for anyone who doesn't commit suicide before they become homeless.

OP here

I'm crawling back down to a worthless life soon

kek

this is where I slept with some buddies for a couple of months until the fucking riverside pd drove us out

that was a bad night fucking 3 am being woken up by around 10 squad cars with all their fucking lights on pointed at us

bastards

How does Canada not have dem programs for someone like you? Are you white with a "rich" family that won't help you?

another shot of the area

I wasnt much for taking pictures so these are random as fuck

Who needs friends when you have yourself. You're the best friend you can ask for
>unless you hate yourself

my late doggie that I had from the age of 16 to 23 the only living thing on this planet that really gave a shit about me its been 3 year since he died and it still fucking tugs at my heart

They do have them, and yes, my parents have some middleclass savings. From what I understand, they look at your family members jobs and their current bank account balance. So I won't be able to get the social care.

I did, however, get a bonus 30$ per month when I was working in the factory... because my annual pay was in the "below average" category. But still, I wouldn't work in these manual jobs even if the pay was 100$ per hour. No fucking way.

story ends with a shot of myself sleeping in front of a school district office building i called home for 4 months until I got back up

i really hope this doesnt happen again

Here's one of one of my camping spots

>literally blocks the entrace to a business
>all your stinky shit and bad attitudes
>police move you on
>bastards

This is why I fucking hate homeless people

shit at least it looks comfy

I had to force myself to stay mobile so i wouldnt get the mentality of getting situated so I would carry 2 bags

one big travel bag with all my clothes and toiletries that I stashed in some bushes and my back pack and that was it

How do you even be homeless? Are you to lazy to find work? Do you consider yourself to good for menial labor? Are you too good to even go beg? When I was young and working at a gas station some homeless fuck came in almost every night with a fat fucking wad from begging all day, more than I would make in a week. Do you just decide to spend that shit on more meth? Wtf like minimum wage jobs allow the gov to pay for your food and shit all you gotta pay is rent.

the place would clear out hours before the facility opened up and it was a recycling plant with only about 6 employees that new us well

not making excuses for others but it really wasnt in the way in our case we were very respectful and always cleaned at the end of the day

To the folks on rough times in this thread, have you ever considered finding another homeless guy or girl to partner with? Even if you both only make minimum wage doing odds jobs or working as a Gardner that should be enough to share a one bedroom shit apartment, right?

dude its tough finding a job with no place to shower and being limited to timezones and areas that the buses ran

imagine going to an interview covered in sweat holding a back pack and telling them you dont have a phone number only a fucking email address

now multiply it by two and that would equal to your idea

then fuck outta here and send out a resume nigger

youre retarted

right...

Have you guys ever tried robbing/attacking people in the streets? I mean, you have nothing to lose... and you can just follow some girl and snatch her purse and run away.

The worst that could happen is that you go to jail and get free food and a roof. Altough, I've heard someone tell me that there is some kind of tax you need to pay when you are in prison (in Canada at least).

Is this true? Why aren't all the homeless in prison? You'd get everything you need.

now this is what a retard sounds like

says the gate leeching motherfucker.

depends on country but generally probably not wise to attack or assault people, snatching purses and small shit is better so you dont get anything major problems.

and if you have been homeless a long time you can make it good since you know how to live there and jail might not offer much. depends on country again. here in scandis u would just get thrown in a holding cell for 12-48 hours with no food/very little food and u get fined/charged and youd get marked

But if you commit a big crime, and end up there for a few months/years... wouldn't it be nice? You get a warm cell, water, showers, food, clean clothes, books, gym, sport, tv, radio, haircuts, etc.

It might be hard if you are addicted to some drugs, or alcohol, but otherwise, it looks kinda good to me. I'm spending my days locked inside with no money anyways... why not just go in prison and get 3 meals a day, and a free gym membership, lol.

Sometimes it is hard to find steady work and some of us have mental/social issues were we always get in fights with management..

I guess some people shut their mouth, go to work and don't care if the business burns down, while others point out corporate issues and get fired due to working with this person = too difficult to deal with

Shit you dont have it half bad. Get $10 for a gym membership for a month. Now you have a shower and shit. Shelters for food. Woods and a tent for a spot to stay. Barnes an noble and shit for internet access. They gym might even supply that. You can get free govt phones. Beggars make a lot of $. Use that to get a job and get grinding. Work it up to a car for shelter and ttransportation then eventally an apartment. Dont be a lazy shit. Lifes a grind

really hard to say, id imagine that you would not always get properly treated by other inmates or guards. and its not like you could do 24/7 whatever you want out of all those things you listed, some prisons have really long lockups.

and the bigger the crime the worse the scenario would be and if you already have a place to live and you cant afford a 20-50€ gym membership a month, its not so bad if youre just unemployed.

and for me all that shit wouldnt be worth of the freedom outside 24/7 guarded place. but then again its way harder to become homeless in scandies/europe

yes, let me just beg for 27 years for a fcking car

You have it down to a system, there are people out there who can;t figure this out but most things about being homeless these days it can be simple to survive, most of your needs can be achieved with knowing how to us the internet...

>This shelter always has vacancies.

I said use that to get a job and get grinding. For the car...dumbass.

oh shit you took it seriously

youre from us? how hard is it to become homeless there or where ever you live?

how many years can you be without a job to get fucked?

HAHA
The only Advice I would give to a homeless is; Keep going to South