Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my Ouya and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

easy. peel the scab ang eat it

Visit a doctor

>>Ouya
Good b8

#Wash and change your bedding more often.

eat oily foods

STOP REPOSTING THIS SHITTY UNFUNNY CONTENT, I WISH Sup Forums WAS ONLY ACCESSIBLE TO AMERICANS, THE INTERNET HAS MADE ME RACIST TO MOST COUNTRIES FFFFFFFFFFF

EVERY

FUCKING

DAY

DIE YOU ACNE RIDDEN CUNT

Well I guess you would just look through tinder or facebook until you found one with the problem.

Hahahahahaha you think americans arent the one posting this cringy shit?
You amerifags are the ones into cuckism thanks to you we have these nigger and cuck post every day!

why do people post this same thread every day

Go to your doctor ask them about that shit request acutane if you cant get that
get alcohol scrape all that shit off your face pour the alcohol on it get in shower scrub thoroughly repeat often

>Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Visit /r/popping and look for a fetishist

This or get a battlestar to command, otherwise, no pussy.

IF YOU WOULD STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS FUCKING POST EVERY GOD DAMN HOUR AND GO TO A FUCKING DERMATOLOGIST AND GET SOME ACCUTANE YOU WOULDNT HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM
FUCK YOUR SELF

stop smearing bacon fat on ur face you fucking troglodyte

Get off of Sup Forums, that's how you do it

the question is, even if somebody gives you the correct answer of something that really does work.. how are you going to know?

people like giving suggestions feeling like they know "the one" and some people just parrot what they heard.

here is what really works.. aside from having benzoyl peroxide this stuff has the oils and whatnot your skin needs... you cant just use plain benzoyl peroxide because it doesnt solve the problem of your skin needing to produce the RIGHT OILS..the ones that dont give you acne: after 10 years with severe acne this stuff started working:

google "carley's clear smooth"

they've been on ebay for years and almost everyone leaves positive feedback and they have a return gaurantee.. meaning if it doesnt work or you dont like it send the empty bottle back:

ebay (d0t) com/itm/290532456979

You may need an antibiotic

>How do I find a girlfriend with this acne problem
>How do I find a girlfirend
>find a girlfriend

By no longer posting these threads, calling a Dermatologist, getting that shit treated, and getting out more with your friends.

See a dermatologist.

Ask about Accutane. I think it's banned in US but still legal in Canada. Super strong stuff, but definitely 100% works.

while mocking you would be fun, as this is Sup Forums imma help you Sup Forumsro. Talk to your doctor, get referred to a dermatologist and get on accutane or some shit like that. I had horrible acne in grade 10, and I started taking it, 6 months later and my skin was clear af. 18 and pimple free :)

literally 1 min before me broooooo

It caused some permanent side effects for me. I have really really fine hair; the pores on my scalp get clogged easily, so I get sort of scalp pimples. Face is still oily AF, but very few blemishes.

>Get a litre bottle of water
>boil 1 lemon
>boil 1 orange
>1 table spoon of salt
>3 table spoons of honey
>mix it all together Til it becomes a paste
>walk away from paste
>kill yourself you ugly spotty faced cunt

You look like you have a case of cystemic acne. My friend had a really bad problem with his acne, believe it or not he had it waaaaay worse. Don't pop any of them, no matter how badly they bother you. Then I would highly consider seeing a dermatologist, you need special cream and possibly medication. My friend had to take some medication for it and cream as well. His face looks tons better now.

I took this stuff when I was a teen.
It worked, but it fucked me up bad.
Couldn't sleep for two or three days and I made some crazy choices which were not my usual way of thinking.

Tried it again a few years later when I had another bad round for some reason. Same results.

Now I am older and don't get any pimples-- but sometimes do after I shave. Now I avoid shaving so much.
Problem solved.

Inb4 repost, bait

I despise people with a face like this, jesus fucking christ just imagine theres a layer on the top of the skin filled with he yellow white shit that comes out, i can see the aspie from school with long dirty nails scratching his acne riddled face

Fucking hideous.

If you want a real, but unorthodox way of getting rid of acne (assuming you are a guy, if you are a girl don't do it). Spread 0,5 ml of a 5% minoxidil solution per day. It really took my acne away.

id give my soul to spend an hour with that face and some skin care tools
I just cant help but want to remove all of this shit slowly...

Fuck off. Im not american.
Tho, Sup Forums sucks now. Ppl arent savage as it used to be back in the days. 2 many fages like u. Kill urself

This too.
But seriously OP, go to a dermatology clinic if your acne is that bad.
It can do a lot more harm to you than just your self consciousness and esteem. It can scar your face up for the rest of your life or even lead to part of your face getting paralysis (damage to the facial nerves).

Who would lick that for 5k dollars?
One pass through the whole cheek

See what im talking about? Faggs giving actual tips now. O old Sup Forums you would never see that kind of bulshit comment. Why you do this?!?!?

hey look its acnefag posting about his poor skin it must be another day ending in Y
>has been told literally 1000's of time to go to the doctor. Would rather shitpost about problem on Sup Forums

Ha. Old Sup Forums was a bunch of memeing faggots posting mudkips and No U. I don't miss it.

I'm about to kms because of this shit

Go to a fucking Dermatologist you shit burger!