RIP Europe

>"Under the circumstances, the Government of the Republic of Kenya, having taken into consideration its national security interests, has decided that hosting of refugees has come to an end.

>"The Government of Kenya acknowledges that the decision will have adverse effects on the lives of refugees and therefore the international community must collectively take responsibility on humanitarian needs that will arise out of this action."

Where is Ebola-chan when you need her? :(

:^(

I'm sorry bro.

It's not too late to try and inform your people that "international community" just means whites.

It's worth a shot.

>we don't want them
>but the international community will have to help them

How do they process this doublethink?

Whitey is gonna fix it, then we claim racism for money, then whitey will build country, then we kick them out because racism

:^)

This, white people in the west are the most selfloathing race ever. They will do anything as long as they are destroying themselves.

Kenya realizes it is far cheaper to make Europe take care of all the Africans than do it themselves

this is called a moral hazard, and wherever you offer non whites anything free they will exploit it.

Saw on cnn that there are around 600k people, I mean new Europeans.

If you were Kenya, wouldn't you tell them to fuck off?

Don't blame them for being based, blame the cucks for being cucks

Ironically this is also caused by US foreign policy (just like Syria is caused by Obama arming terrorists)

The US is funding Ethiopia which is funding a civil war in Sudan in order to keep the Chinese out.

When will Europe realize they are just being taken advantage of?

Let it happen.
You have to burn the Reichstag first to get Hitler elected.

And I think it's ironic how Obama's foreign policy is filling his own homeland with refugees.

Hows its his homeland he was born in USA and lived there his whole life, or am I wrong?

I make good European!

Kenyans just call it his homeland

see

Germany is very cold, our women our ugly and we don't have chicken.

see all the non white countries are getting their shit together. kenya ,china and india are removing kebab

whats so wrong with what trump wants? he sounds more worldly than hillary when you think about it

he burnt the reichstag, not the fucking genepool

How about, they... you know... stop fucking fighting year after year for no apparent reason?

Not blaming them. We're blaming the white fucking cucks who will make this out problem.

Europe should build a wall

>the greatest weapon of war in the 21st century is "refugees"

What a time to be alive.

tbf it only works against the west

no one else is dumb enough to let in invaders like this, certainly not China.

Why do niggers have smarter leaders than Europeans.

What if that's the endgame? Remember all of those posts about a super ebola for February?

What if these Kenyans bring ebola?

Europeans deserve to be wiped out at this point
This is beyond pathetic

yeah, and additionaly these "refugees" are fucking somalis, can't blame kenya for that

Daily reminder.

>"mass subsaharan migration"

Of course they gonna shut it down because everyone is moving to Europe.

That was the plan all along

>Not even we want them so now it's everyone elses problem. Enjoy! :^)

Europeans have no one to blame but themselves.
After centuries of fucking around in other continents, taking resources and land, is this dare i say, karma?
Colonialism worked out well for EVERYONE huh?

>le whites deserve it because of their ancestors meme

>all refugees are gonna ruin my country because of the few you hear about in headlines

b-b-but you cant hold all white people responsible for the actions of a few

THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS

Here's how you work out if colonialism was good or bad.
Average life expectancy before colonialism minus life expectancy afterwards.
If the number is greater than zero then colonialism was bad.
If not then then colonialism was good.

Abos had a life expectancy of 35 when whites colonised Australia, now they have 67 years. Our awful oppression has given them almost double the amount of time they used to have in their lives.

Try it for yourself!

Refugees welcome ;) Me, my Wife and her Son are more than willing to take another 200 ;))

>Kenya considers its national security interests and shuts down refugee camp
>Europe doesn't consider its national security interests and opens its border

What a world we live in where Kenya is doing something smarter than Eurocucks.

I'm from a former British colony and I can tell you that every former colony (not dominion) would prefer British rule over their current governments except for Singapore.

Kenya have good prostitutes though.

why should the international community pay for the breeding habits of uneducated sand people?