twitter.com/AnonBabble

post only new rekt not the same everythread man

Seriously though, how does someone let that happen to them? What the fuck

then post something new faggot

all good rekts are over 2mb.

have a lot of crazy nigga shit, but cant post it cause its to big

same here

but why?

In china this how elevator works. you kick in door to use and sometimes you go up and sometimes you go down.

learn to deal lazy fat american nigger

why?

I don't even...

That guy in the back is just like "tha fuck dude"

where's the exit wound???? where'd the bullet go??? uhhh

He says in the vid he swallowed it along with a tooth or pieces or teeth

Gifs anyone? My computer can't play webms for some reasons.

Jebus

Stupid beaner should have worn a helmet.

Ouch. I got a serious concussion on my bike when I was a kid since I wasn't wearing a helmet. Started wearing one, would get called a faggot, but I've seen 4 people die at skate parks because shit like this. Some will start convulsing then die just like in the vid and one I saw the guy was able to get up after getting knocked out and went and sat on a bench were he I guess passed out and died. Brain injuries are seriously fucky

I think it's someone sort of fucked up death prank(?) a guy jumps to his death a random bystander looks down to see if he's ok and his friend pushes the victim.

damn, he was alive until he died

this is sad. he will be a vegetable for life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_posturing

Normally people displaying decerebrate or decorticate posturing are in a coma and have poor prognoses, with risks for cardiac arrhythmia or arrest and respiratory failure.

Look there he goes making that THREAD again. Rekt thread huh? It's impossibly unfathomable how spectacularly shitty your pathetic little videos are. Where'd you save those from? Liveleak? Bestgore? I can't imagine the look on your face when you see these reposted rekt videos on your cyber power pc you got from your parents. How funny and original you think you are, how you cry newfag when someone thinks your wimpy posts are cancer. Well newsflash YOU are the newfag. You come here for yet another formality with your edgy rekt and gore videos. You fucking underage nigger shitheads bring your garbage here from Worldstarhiphop and Liveleak. WELL IVE HAD IT YOUNG MAN

wtf dozens appeared from nowhere

>WELL IVE HAD IT YOUNG MAN

Took quite a beating, you could tell he was alive 'till the end of it.

Would oddly fuck believe it or not. She'd have to keep those braces though

I always thought eyes are kinda like water balloons. If they get rekt they pop. I guess they're thicker

Honestly, any med/bio fags here care to explain wtf happened? How does one get maggots infesting their eye sockets, that apparently they don;t have the power to do anythign about.

exposure to nerve gas

Try /gif/.

dropbox link that shit then

exactly. see: nerve gas

How does this work? I remember when i was around 12-13 I got tripped and fell full force backwards on my the back of my head and didn't get unconscious or anything? But this kid seems dead...

So, the video is fake?
Or are you a fucking summer fag that just thinks that's a spicy meme.

Natural Selection

Music video

Do we really want to keep on deluding ourselves that these third world niggers are worth saving or worse interfacing with and not simply exterminating.

i'm fucking clapping I hope that store owner turned the cameras off and shot the sonova bitch in the head

pretty cool wow!

how the fuck did he aimed to not having a hole in the other cheek?

Lol what a boss gets stabbed in the head and goes to chase the guy out

filename kek

Don't pretend that the real world doesn't exist. You want your mommy and daddy to protect you from this? Or are you some hard core "black ops" dude who has "seen it all". Guess what shut the fuck up.

I'll shuffle over and check! Let me just hang on to my coat, and wait my purse is slipping, wait

Must've been in 1st Place...

I ALMOST GOT QUINTS

>he was alive until he died