Outrage

So offensive, Sup Forums

Isis Phillips, 11th
Abbreviates it to 9/11

fucking kek
pc is the reason why we can't have nice thinks any longer

I laughed when the twin towers collapsed. That's what you get for treating us as second class citizens.

And I cried when Cromwell didn't manage to wipe you vermin out :'(

You can't keep a good thing down, eh?

>good

What is her name?

what the fuck's the beef with the irish
aren't they white?

You didn't laugh, you weren't even born

Isil

We are. They're just jelly because we have a great culture whole theirs revolve around the Quran. That's reminds me.
Have you prayed today, Ahmed?

>irish
>white

Osama bin Laden

whiter than you

Based moldovian. My mate is from Moldova.

tell him I said zdarova :^)

I will

zozzd my zazz duderino

She is just so damn beautiful. Like the archetype of a german woman. If it was just for her phenotype I would wed her right away. But she's the enemy. Europe is burning because of her. Fuck this brainwashing, it hurts so much.

women follow their men anyway, so her opinion doesn't matter
just do it Hans

What does the text/her face say?

>us
You are a fucking mudslime. Fuck off.

Fuck off potato nigger

I'm not fluent in cuck but I'll give it a try. I believe it says "cum on my face"

>Triggered quarter pounders with cheese
kek, you parasites. Get off my board

topkek

0/10 try again

>Z-Zero out of t-ten
Fuck off you stuttering bastard.

so what's her actual name?

i bet it's iziz or something and it's just a simple typo

Thank you for the input my drunken friend.

'asians'

No problem my Arabian friend.

Stop castor. Its a demonstration against the transport of radioactive material. Its a big thing for the greens and lefts anually. They chain themselves to the rails and such.

How many Potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

>His country is so weak that it can't take back a few miles of land

BRITISH ARMY BEST ARMY

don't fucking start or i'll get some urban teens to visit you

My brother used to date an English woman, blonde hair, blue eyes Protestant. First name was Isis.

Or Is'is

Kek

It's extra funny because Isis is a pretty name too. I think at this point if people see a chance to get triggered then they take it. Like a certain individual who sees a nickel on the ground.

How many mosques does it take to convert an Englishman?

>His country is so weak it got btfo by farmers not once but twice

Your British army got ran out of the north with their tails between their legs. The same with yer SAS.

>How many Potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?
None

Did you laugh when the dozens of Irish decended firefighters sent in to rescue people died when the towers collapsed, too?

Thanks for the translation and context mayne.

Peace be upon you.

Must be hard being triggered by the actions of now dead people

And yet they're merely potato niggers to you americucks. They risked their lives trying to save you.

True. I won't miss them 2bh. Hopefully we can get along with you """"" asians"""""

Outrageous.

I'm so glad you told me about this.

Wasn't Isis an actual semi-popular name for an Egyptian goddess?

Oh and the text underneath says: Do not cry ecofascist pig.

The Average IQ of an Irish "person" is 90, all the the non sub-human Irish were murdered or left Ireland to go somewhere that isn't a total shithole.

>What is her name?
Probably Sandy

schools for nerds anyway

New York is a very Irish city.

I'm not Irish and I don't dislike Irish or Americans, but this post is full retard

kek

At first I thought the outrage was created by the fact she posed with a hijab for the picture

Then I suddenly returned to the real world

My IQ is 138, lad. Also, it isn't 90, its around 93. Britain is around the upper 90s. Not that much of a difference. But then again, we are merely subhumans in they eyes of the Brit. They have to let out their anger somehow. Let it out. I know you're upset because you're becoming an Islamic nation.

I know

your anus has already been ravaged. it's too late.

Suck his dick some more, he might even call you "chap". I'm sure you Americans would get a kick out of that.

Are you aware that the Irish score significantly higher than you school-wise? IQ doesn't mean shit.

Daesh

Spicey little mexican here

People in glass mosques shouldn't throw stones

Cry more Ahmed.

Based Ireland being based

England is fucked.

I am a Muslim and you potato niggers need to shut the fuck up and learn some respect

Sure Britbong old chaps pays me benefit money and I still get to impregnate his wife with my big Halal Dick, but Mick, soon enough it's gonna be you and your country getting culturally enriched.

You think sucking Palestinian dick and your fake-ass IRA-Hamas solidarity is gonna save you but it won't, you potato skins are gonna learn the real meaning of sharia soon enough

It sure is. I have relatives in England, they should leave the country. I doubt a Muslim Caliphate would treat white Catholics very well.

>Ah well, I'm fucked. May aswell fucking play along. I cannot refute this sophisticated mick. His insults are top tier.

You're not American citizens you stupid fuck. Being treated as second class is too good for you.

Lad, you do know Islamic look up to the RA right? They fucking copied us. If shit kicks off they wouldn't know what hit them.

Oh look, a Dutch monkey. Didn't some of your reporters get ran out of a housing estate today? Fucking cuck.

I'm Irish but I live in the US. Moved here for more shekels desu.

>potatoniggers
This isn't the 1880s anymore, the only people who actively still hate the irish for being irish in America are the KKK, where 25% of the members are FBI plants, or people on Sup Forums making fun of idiots like you

kek, fair play to ya boy.

Yeah, it's hilarious.

Allah be with you brother.

kill yourself

Go home you shitskin invader. You're not British and you never will be.

>Implying I wasn't in the original bread
kek, stupid Anglo.

You do realise Americans of Irish descent are the most happy, successful and wealthy in America, right? Jelly m8?

drunk already, are we?

>Implying I'm ever sober
Ah lad, sure ya know better than that don't ya? Kek

I don't know about that, potato.

Only a complete edgy faggot would say they laughed at 9/11. You disgrace our ancestors.

Pic related: your mums

Isn't he of Scottish descent? Celts are the masterrace

Until they 'release' her name, I'm not passing judgement.

Her name could very well be Isis, or she could have submitted that spelling for her name for the yearbook a la clockmed.

>Our
kek, I'm not Asian.

This. 9/11 had me tears from laughter.

>Potato detected

stfu. you make me sick

You look sick.

how so

I don't know 2bh

get off the computer and go tend to your sheep bro. you're probs drunk and making me embarassed of my heritage.

Googled it and her real name is Bayan Zehlif. It wasn't a typo but a mix up because there actually was another student names Isis Phillips which makes her comments about it even funnier.

>Implying I'm not purposely acting like a retard to shame americucks
kek

>History's footnote pops by to leave its opinion

Just like everything else Ireland is known for, it's completely irrelevant. How surprising.

>Irish holiday
>Celebrated worldwide
Yes, tell me how I'm irrelevant. You seem to think being irrelevant is an insult, it really isn't.

The yanks are good people Irish bro, they supplied us with weapons in the troubles