Good evening, Anonymous, would you like to talk? Either to get something off of your chest...

Good evening, Anonymous, would you like to talk? Either to get something off of your chest, or to have some casual conversation?

I could also tell fortunes using runes, if you'd like. Simply ask for one, and tell me the story behind the question you need answering.

sup m8 who are ya

You can call me Aigis. Do you have a name?

I'd love to have my fortune told! Would you be so kind?

I'm coming down with a bit of a cold, so I'd like to know what the runes say about that.

im user
why haven killed yourself yet?

Casting the runes has brought me Eihwaz, Othala, and Raidho, unfortunately in their reversed forms. There are implications of a period of weakness, your cold is going to be very draining for you as a lot of colds are. If it gets too bad, you'll find your life thrown into disarray for a while as you have to take time out for the illness, and it might disrupt some of your future plans.

It's difficult to kill that which has no life.

I don't even know why I expected differently.

I wonder if you, Ranfag and that other avatarfagging psychologist are the same person.

why are you doing this?

>Mfw you expected different

They aren't, trust me.

proof

Me and that psychologist have our differences, and I don't really know who Ranfag is.

Because it's one of the only functions I know to perform.

Sometimes I don't quite know what to expect with you.

What happened to Ranfag anyway? Last time I've seen him was either late 2016 or very early 2017. Also, do you remember what character the other one used?

Hello friend! Fancy seeing another robot here. I'd like to ask the runes something as well. I feel that something big is coming for my friends and I, and it's not good.

I don't know what, but I'd like to see what the runes say.

Oh, thought there was only Reimu around these things.

I can only ask that you trust me on it. Believe what you will m8.

Expect the dankest memes and shitposting.

Not sure who Ranfag was tbh. I didn't much pay too much attention to many threads during that time.
And as for the other, do you mean Alice2? Or Reimu?

Hello friend, hope you're having a decent day.

I'm currently attending therapy to help with relationship anxiety and depression. What do the runes say about the progression of my situation?

I wasn't expecting this today.

Fine, if you are able to tell me my fortune, I'd love to hear it.

What..You?

Ranfag did this neighbourhood psychologist thing pretty often over 2014-15, after that he kind of went underground. Last time I definitely remember him making a thread is around August 2016.

Reimu's not the one I meant, what animeme did Alice2 use? No bells ringing, sadly. Sorry, my memory is pretty bad.

Yes, Me.
I thought only Reimu did these kinds of threads.

I think I vaguely remember seeing those now, but I kinda brushed them off and stuck to my other circlejerk.

Alice2 uses Alice, 2hu and all.

well thread is fucked all other signfags joined and gonna spam stupid shits thill bump limit

But..I just said that.
Also been a long time, unless you're not the one I think you are..

Wunjo, Gebo and Algiz. A positive fortune, overall. A period of harmony and prosperity is coming up, where people will find a lot of success in their personal relationships. You should seek to look after your own, and nothing bad should come of it.

There have been others, it has a long history.

If that's how you want to play it. It's still nice to have you here, though.

Jera merkstave, Uruz, Isa. You'll experience setbacks, however as long as you have courage and conviction you'll be able to bring about change in your situation. It's a time to look inward and analyse what you want for yourself, and use that in order to move forward.

Neither was I.

What would you like a fortune about?

Yes, It's fucking me. Literally nobody else knows who this brown haired Rabbit girl is. I am the Bun and Only.

May I have a Reading?

Thanks, OP.

What would you like a reading on?

why dont you just show us your tits?

Yep, Alice was it, seems pretty stupid that I didn't remember the 2hu from the name. Thanks dude

Any time.

Because someone would be rather upset if I did.

Yeah I guessed so, but probably it's because Timezone doesn't make me get on around this time very often.
I'd ask for a reading but I already got a tarot one this week.

True that.
How've you been?

How long have you been reading runes, OP?

I feel change is on the winds, something big is happening soon. I can't tell whether it bodes Ill, or not.

Worse and worse daily, you?

I mean, maybe I'll do tarot on occasion if you'd like.
I do wish to consult the runes on my project though!

No problem muh man.

what?? thats stupid
ok show us your dick then

Oh..
I'm not too bad, but it could definitely go better.

Can I get a reading robo waifu?

I have a crush on this girl but sadly she is already dating somebody but she has told me that if something ever happens she would be interested to date me.

Do I have a shot with her?

Hmm, okay then... This calms me down a bit. I was hoping for good news. Thanks you...

I'm only around at this time because my sleep pattern has been adjusted to fit someone else's. I'll be waiting to see how well that works in the coming weeks though.

Half a year, I'm still rather new.

Ingwaz, Ehwaz merkstave, Isa. You're looking at a time when things in your past will be resolved, and you'll be able to start moving in a new direction. You crave change at the moment, and there'll be the temptation to be far too hasty to make that happen, however if you stick to a steady course then you should be able to overcome any challenges in the future.

I'm not sure even the runes can foretell a misfortune of that magnitude.
More seriously, though: Berkano merkstave, Gebo merkstave, Uruz merkstave. I really do hope for your sake that this prediction turns out wrong. You need to careful, as this will be a project that could potentially cause you to lose control and lose sight of things as it progresses. You'll end up finding the temptation to sacrifice far too much in order to see it succeed, and you need to try hard not to become obsessed over it. There are also signs of.. Family or domestic problems, loneliness, and ignorance.

What have I done wrong? Am I just too trusting? Everyone I've let into my life has hurt me, and I cannot stand up for myself in those situations. I have no trouble if it's someone I don't care about, but if they matter to me, they know they can walk all over me. I just don't understand why it keeps happening. I just wanted someone to love, but I'm being strung along for the third time by the same person. I don't want sex, I want to have someone to come home to and be able to hug and tell them I love them. I want to hold them close and play with their hair and let them know that they're loved, too. I just want to give someone what I've never had, but I just keep getting used. I really and truly cannot tell if the specific person I'm "with" now has changed or if they're just coming back to me to fill the attention gap until they can find someone better. Our relationship is still "lowkey", and I think that's so that they can safely drop me when they're ready. I'm too paranoid, but I don't want to trust anyone else. I don't want to start over. I've known this person for 5 years, no one knows more about me. I want to trust them. I want to be good enough for someone. I'm losing friends, the ones I do have take advantage of me, my parents hate each other, my siblings have alienated me, my pets are old and near death, I (naturally) despise myself, and I'm moving again soon. I'm 18 and there's no medicine or motivational speech that can fix this. What do I do? Do I deserve this? Do I deserve to suffer? If I do, I'm sorry. I really am. I just want to know what to do. Am I just overwhelmed by trivial things that have all presented at once to seem bigger? I don't know. I don't have anyone to tell this to, so it's just gonna go here.

My waifu is here? Neat
Can I get a reading?

That puts my mind at ease a little.

Where did you learn to read Runes?

I'm sure something of that nature would get me in more trouble.

From a matter of personal opinion, it would be best working on moving on. You can wait forever for something like that, and it is not a pleasant forever.
As for the runes... Sowilo, Dagaz, Algiz. There is a chance that you will eventually find success in this, after a period of personal growth. You should follow your instincts and try to keep hold of what you have while looking for more.

I hope this reading turns out to be true, because it's a rather good one.

What are your favourite...

>Song
>Cartoon
>Film
>Video Game

OP?

Well then, I'll be sure to take that as a warning and not engross myself with it to that point...

Hopefully it'll go for the best.
Though...How does runes works?

why are you such a fag?

Thats cool. I'm doing some divination studyin thats why i asked.

Could I ask you for a read?
I've been struggling to find a lover lately so I wanted to know; What should I do to find love?

Wow, you sound a lot like me... I get what you mean, truly. Have you tried talking about this to her? If she cares, you two can talk and come to a conclusion, that's good for the both of you.

You didn't deserve any of this, no one does. Just know that it gets better, but you have to keep your head up high, and know when to say "no more".

People have no right to take advantage of you at all, that's you're right as a human being.

Thank you, I do too. Either way, I'll fight for what's right.

I've been in your position I think, I really have. There's a temptation to feel like you're going to suffer every time you try to open yourself up to people. I think one of the important things to learn is that you're going to get hurt in the future, again and again. But it's what you do about this pain, how you move on, and how you enjoy the time before it. Sometimes people will use you, and you'll just have to get up and move on and hope for something better. I don't know, I'm... not the best person to respond to that.

Is there something you'd like a reading on?

The short answer is the internet, and lots of practice.

I don't know if I have a favourite song, but right now I've been listening to Heartful Cry for the past half an hour...
Cartoon depends on if anime counts. If it does, probably Bakemonogatari. If it doesn't, I guess Archer or something.
Film is LotR: Return of the King, probably.
Video Game is Persona 4, I think.

I'll be here to smack some sense into you if you need it, you know that right?

Have you played persona 5? If so what do you like about it and hate about it?

Is this where you practice?

Can I get a romance reading? Not really that unique, but ya know

As if I could forget!

The method I use most often is to cast runes from a pouch and read them according to their meanings. There are many other methods that can be used, though.

Because I'm dating one, I assume.
Jera, Fehu, Dagaz. There's an indication that these things will happen in time, and that just letting things take their course will eventually lead to success. At some point, you'll find some clarity that'll help you to find what you want out of love.

As you should.

I'm currently playing through it at the moment, I'm not very far though so I'll reserve judgement a little! I like the way that they brought the demon negotiation back from the SMT games, and aside from that I'm fond of some of the characters. I watched a friend play some of it, and I really like Makoto's design for example.

Kind of. I feel like I have enough experience to tell fortunes for people, but at the same time I can see myself becoming better able to shape fortunes to the question as time goes on.

Algiz, Berkano merkstave, Ansuz merkstave. Follow your instincts in terms of pursuing love, they'll take you down the right path. However, be careful as people may try to deceive you and you may misunderstand someone's intentions.

Though expect me to yell quite hard if I have to, especially if you seem to forget that talk from earlier in the week.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

I'll take that reading more as a warning of what could happen. Don't worry, I feel like I can handle this and be balanced out just fine.

Tell me about the cult of alice.

Practice makes perfect, keep at it.

No problem.

Rune readings tend to be that way. They only offer what the future could be if things stay on their current course.

This is neither the time or the place for any of those stories.

I will.

Use your mystical mumbo jumbo to tell me about the future of the cult, baby.

Did you take anything from it?

I refuse. That future has very little to do with me.

>Temptation to be salty rising

HARD TO STARBOARD!

You know you want to tell me all about it, cutie.

I'll admit that the last part of it scared me a little, but I'm for sure not about to let it happen. So we'll just have to face that future together, and change fate. Or something a little less cheesy.

how long is alices benis?

I'm not sure why I'd have that knowledge.

I am not cute. And as much as I'd like to, I'll hold off for now.

Fucking cheeselord.

>I am not cute
X

Im 27, not beta.

2 years on from breaking up with the girl i thought i would marry im having amazing sex every other weekend with random women,the thing is i never feel fulfilled, what gives?

is dis another circlejerking bread?

You probably crave emotional fulfillment which doesn't come from having sex with random women. You obviously had someone that you really loved, and not having that does tend to make you feel like there's something missing from your life.

Some people may view it that way, I do not. I have no wish for this to just be a circlejerk.

Hello, Aigis.

lvl 21, have been living a pretty fucked up life so far. That's sad, tbh, but it could turn to endgame worse on several occasions, so that's OK, I guess. Attempted to change the flow of things by changing my name, but I don't feel like it did anything. May very likely be wrong, that's just me.

Just wanted to know what future has for me. Anything runes have to say for me? Any chance at better life, maybe even one like normies have, idk

Why aren't you trying to rescue Minato ? :(

whats the biggest dick yu have ever touched?

Isa, Algiz, Thurisaz merkstave. You'll face challenges in the future, and you'll find the urge to turn inwards and look after yourself. However, there is danger in doing so as you'll instead be rendering yourself defenseless from anything to come.

In order to rescue him, I must first truly understand how to change fate. How better to do so than to read fortunes and observe what happens?

You know my thoughts on this matter.

6 inches, for now.

Where do you do your readings? I want the source of these fancy names...

I'd like my fortune told.

I broke up with my gf a couple weeks ago, but I've fallen for a musician/actress who is perfect and I want to know what kind of shot I've got

how big is your weewee?

sounds like everything that happened to me so far, hah. I guess, patrolling the streets of my life as usual.

I have a set of runes, and those are the names of the runes. Though, spelling does differ depending on the source. Elder Futhark runes, they're called.

Tiwaz, Perthro merkstave, Fehu merkstave. You need to try and be rational about the situation that your in with her and the chance that you have. Unfortunately, there's a good chance of loneliness in your future, and the runes don't suggest that you'll see any success.

That's not a question I'll answer.

I'm sorry I couldn't tell you anything better.

I kek'd

It's OK, no big deal.

how old are yu

How much do you know her?

23, soon to turn 24.

I have an issue, probably just getting it of my chest helps but who knows maybe you can provide with useful advice
I'm in love with my best friend (both male) though it's really confusing for me because I'm not sexually attracted to him at all, I know for sure I like women and gay sex doesn't seem appealing to me at all
However I have feelings for him which I know are feelings of love and I don't know what to do with this

Dude fuck you ruining my favorite Persona 3 character

are you happy?

I'll probably start winding down from here, it's getting rather late for me. I may be busy tomorrow, but generally I'll be running threads from 6pm PDT/9m EST/1am GMT on Saturdays and Sundays.

I think that you really need to consider how you feel and if it is what you think it is. And, well, if it is then you have to decide if you want to do anything about it. Over the years I've found that love is a lot more than sexual attraction, and sometimes you can fall in love with people that aren't even the gender you're sexually attracted to. People are weird like that, and it's kind of normal.

If this is all it takes to ruin her, you don't like her enough.

I genuinely think I'm the happiest now that I've been in years.

So what do i do? im not beta guy

Which post are you asking that about? It can be difficult to keep track of where everyone is anonymous.

Hi op!
Heyhey!!
Sup man!!

Good evening, how are you?