Finally got my hands on a fidget spinner. What's all the hate for Sup Forums? These things are pretty nifty

Finally got my hands on a fidget spinner. What's all the hate for Sup Forums? These things are pretty nifty.

KEK

took me a second

Literally just another autistic fad.

It's much more than just a fad user. Look closely.

ahh, you mean the dick n balls

Jeepers mister, you sure got me. I've never been exposed to nigger dick on Sup Forums before. I guess this will make me think twice about providing an opinion on popular culture in future, knowing that it might just be a wise and clever ruse to get me to notice a genital.

does it make you gay if you stared at my flaccid donger

I'm bi and I wanna see more of your flaccid donger

no it makes you gay for posting your tiny dingle dangle on this site of neckbeards

shall we get the dick thread going user? i can try and spin it on my dick and do a webm of it only if this comment gets 100 likes though

Hehe

name?

user is gay for looking at his heimerdinger and op is a fag for showing us his dangle dooper

We should harness fidget spinner technology for renewable energy

Nah op is a down right homosexual for exposing his dumple rumble and user is bi curious for staring at his oscar meyer

Who is she?

sauce?

You got it all backwards.

Op genuinely enjoy being fucked by the same sex because he showed us is dinkleberg & user sucks dick for a living because he enjoyed the sight of op's skinkle wrinkle

clip you nails you fucking bitch.

op here: here's a fun little tid bit. if your nails dont have any white showing you're fucking pathetic and your nails look like shit. nice fungi growing under your nubs for nails retard fag. mine are much longer than they are now because i care about the appearance of my hands. nobody likes your stub fingers fat fuck user

you have bitch hands you bitch. get the cock out of your mouth and trim that shit you fuckin fag

you're giving me aids. bitch hands are nice hands retard. every girl has a hand fetish now and attractive hands have long nails. like i said, if you're not showing any white in the nail than don't even reply to me. i can hear your nubs smashing your filthy keyboard