Sup Forums fedora wearing MRA's BTFO

>Amber Heard to donate $7m Depp divorce settlement to charities

>Amber Heard is to give her $7m divorce settlement from Johnny Depp to a charity that supports victims of domestic violence and a children’s hospital.

>Heard wrote in a statement released on Thursday that the entire settlement would be split between the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, with the ACLU’s share of $3.5m going specifically towards its efforts to combat violence against women.

>She and Depp settled their contentious divorce on Tuesday, one day before the actors were scheduled to begin a restraining order hearing that would center on Heard’s allegations Depp repeatedly abused her during their marriage.

theguardian.com/film/2016/aug/18/amber-heard-donates-divorce-settlement-charity-abused-women

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2wrGL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The passive aggressive nature of women. If she didn't have an image to maintain she'd probably lie about their sex life, and divulge all of the intimate details of their relationship.

I love watching guys in places like this constantly talk about women like they're all demons from the deepest pits of hell. It's always a trap with you jokers.

God. It must suck o be you.

He's getting old and tired of putting up with young people shit, but since he's Johnny Depp he doesn't need to settle down or try to find a relationship with someone closer in age to him, which is why he beat the shit out of her, in his day you could beat your kids when they got uppity.

Give it up user, I'm glad to see my Amberfu really is a standup lady

I WILL MAKE THEM PAY

Jokes on you. I stick my diseased cock in every girl I can. Just returning the favor.

>land role in large capeshit movie
>gonna be paid millions, fucking YES
>OH fuck, I got all this bad publicity about my divorce settlements with my ex.
>donating the money makes it look like I didn't start this whole thing for alimony.

phew, dodged a bullet there.

>land role in large capeshit movie
?

She likes her coffee black, like her men

omg i love amber now

I want Amber Heard to play Mistress T in her inevitable biopic.

Ambel is literally perfect to portait her.

She's Aquaman's cumdump Mera

So wait, you actually believe it was her plan all along to go through all this shit to get a pay check from Depp just to give it to charity? Why didn't she say so in the first place? I'm sure Depp would have given even 20 million to a charity of her choice if that would have settled the court case immediately.

I see this image on Sup Forums and nowhere else. What's the deal?

She's Sup Forums favorite Canadian actress

What's it like being nothing more than a hole, cunt?

>famous, beautiful, multi-millionaire actress donates a nominal sum of money she unfairly received to a particular organization that pushes her personal political agenda

Truly a saint. Someone call the pope, we must have her canonized

>mfw she donated the money to an organization she started to avoid taxes

what's bad about the ACLU or a hospital again

Not even that other guy, but are you like 15 years old?

>/celeb/

not that guy (that guy is a moron) but I guess it's just the "women and children are in danger of men" idea. Men basically get no support for domestic abuse and she didn't donate to a unisex charity, one specifically for women and kids who are victims of the evil men.

Regardless, this is damning for Depp. I was on the fence (as anyone should be) about the whole thing and this makes it look like she was telling the truth after all.

Many things are wrong with the aclu, but that's not the point. She didn't do a bad thing, she just didn't do a good thing, and she certainly didn't do anything that vindicates her or disproves "fedora wearing MRA's"

Not even that other guy but are you like a mangina who believes that women are equal?

>implying that movie will ever come out after bvs, ss, and the the upcoming ww flop

Isn't the entire legal concept of spousal support to provide financial security for the one receiving it? If she doesn't need the money at all, why exactly did she get it in the first place?

>Why didn't she say so in the first place?

Her plan was probably to make him pay something. It's not about making herself better, it's about making the guy who beat her have some kind of penalty.

Guy act like she needs to be bulding her nest egg when she can already literally get the richest dudes on the planet to give her anything. You're so caught up with your "women are evil sluts" that you skip the part where she could have just as easily left Depp like couples all over everywhere split up every single day and gone on to a any half dozen Elon Musks if money was her only goal.

But no. She somehow didn't know that dudes all over everwhere would call her a gold digging whore and decided to do it the hard way for some reason.

Really.

She is ridiculously good looking that is all I can say.

Smart. That retarded old man would have wasted 10 millions on his "rock star" lifestyle.

>millions of people will actually fall for this obvious publicity stunt

wrong again.

women don't want to be with anyone or dependent on any man

so not only do they take your money, they use your money to live comfortably for the rest of their lives and then pretend like they earned it.

most women don't actually like men long term, they use them as a means to an end

HAHA! AMBER ROSE PLAYED YOU, (TV)

Not even that guy but are you going out of your way to defend a tripfagging negro?

>how to avoid taxes 101

>I see this image on Sup Forums and nowhere else. What's the deal?

You are blessed with not being a disgusting degenerate, run far away and never google Mistress T ever

Archive the page, you little piece of shit.

archive.is/2wrGL

>TRIED FOR 200MIL HALF OF HIS SHIT, AS ALL GOLD DIGGERS DO
>LATER COMES OUT SHE COMMITTED ADULTERY WHICH MEANS SHE GETS NOTHING IN A DIVORCE
>DEPP THROWS HER 7 MIL OUT OF COURT CUS HES A NICE GUY
>SHE GIVES IT TO CHARITY TO SAVE FACE

AMBER VERY PUBLICLY GOT THE GOLD DIGGER JUST

>most women don't actually like men long term, they use them as a means to an end

lol

Says one of the hundred or so dudes on just this board who treat women like deranged harpies who are desperate to destroy men, or the one that tries to give them stds on purpose.

Ever think that you're projecting your women hate on to women and have convinced yourself that everyone's just as damaged as you are? Hell. I've been unemployed for a year and my lovely girl has been supporting me the entire time.

It saddens me that you're so tied up in your self loathing that you'll never experience being taken care of nor the joy of taking care of someone else. I honestly, no shit, feel sorry for you.

I'm an old man who has had years of wonderful experience with women. So, what's it like being an angry pitiable little boy?

>most
not all it seems like your girl is a good catch and you are the manipulative shit using her to support you and your shitposting

>>LATER COMES OUT SHE COMMITTED ADULTERY WHICH MEANS SHE GETS NOTHING IN A DIVORCE

I guess we've reached the fanfiction portion of today's entertainment. Well, we've always been there, but its seems your intense fear and hatred of women has broken your ability to connect with reality.

>you are the manipulative shit

Man, it's always evil plots with you fellas, isn't it?

lol, that's the most hillariously passive-aggressive way of getting back at someone I've ever come across.

>make him give me money so I can publicly donate it to charity for abused women and remind the world how abusive he is!

so why are you freeloading of your girl and haven't gotten a job then?

So now that she admitted she doesn't actually need any of the money, why isn't the court decision reversed so that she doesn't get any?

>mangina

I'm actually one of those other guys, but are you a alt-right chicken who cuck-cuck-cucks out Sup Forums buzzwords instead of thinking about shit?

It's a divorce settlement, not alimony payment.

Women are fucking useless. Depp should have just pumped and dumped instead of providing for that parasite.

Cuck spotted.

Lets be honest amber was always out of league for rusty deep. If he was in prime maybe shit wouldnt go so bad. The guy probably get even erect

>so why are you freeloading of your girl and haven't gotten a job then?

Have you taken a look at the price of oil lately? Some areas that depend on oil money are literal job wastelands right now. I'm applying for jobs 2 states over.

Or, conversely, I'm part woman. "we've traced the call user, the X-chromosome is calling from inside your genes!"

And if she doesn't need any money from him, why is she getting any? What is the purpose of the divorce settlement? To punish the man and award the woman for being a whore or?

>yes, the answer is yes. Also, I'm desperately longing for the touch of another human being.

Don't forget to install your Trump to English translation plug-in folks.

Alimony is for paying her on the basis of apparent need for income. Settlement is something both parties agree to as an alternative to the judge determing who gets what. Really just read a book though you retatd, this isn't complicated.

what do you mean "part woman"?

pls stop trying to be funny, how did you even get here? This obviously isn't where you belong.

GOOD PROJECTION FAGGOT

BACK TO THE FACTS, SHE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH BILLY BOB THORNTON

YOU THINK SHE WOULD JUST GIVE UP 200 MILLION OF DEPP'S ESTATE? SHE WAS FORCED TO BECAUSE THE ADULTERY INVALIDATES HER CASE

AMBER = JUST

I don't understand this, is it a gift from the man? Why would he give her anything if he wasn't forced by the court?

>2016
>getting married
no sympathy from me johnny boy

>And if she doesn't need any money from him, why is she getting any?

When you're in a relationship, there's stuff called community property. If you're married and your wife divorces you cause you're a wife beating piece of shit, you're gonna have to give up some of the shit you *both* own. If you don't like the way people own things and have always own things, move to brown-person-istan and beat your wife if someone other than you sees her face.

Why do cucks like you even come here? Do you enjoy being insulted? Typical masochistic cuck behaviour

>what do you mean "part woman"?

It was a pretty clear joke about women being XX chromosome pairs and men being XY. I can try to break it down further because I should have known better than to try a science joke with one of you guys. I don't really feel like it though.

>tfw if i was a rich / famous guy i would never marry/date/fuck women because i'd be so paranoid of what they would want to do to me

>agree to a predetermined amount of money to give the gold digger
or
>take a chance and let the judge decide what you have to give her
always settle

Settlement is an option where both parties agree to terms decided between each other and their lawyers as an alternative to actual court findings. It lets Depp agree to giving Heard money so that she'll agree to drop the case. Have you seriously never heard about a celebrity settling out of court before?

>some kind of penalty
Less than 2% of his net worth. He's given more to charity freely in the past. He gave more than that to Heath Ledger's daughter.
>she can already literally get the richest dudes on the planet to give her anything
This whole Depp thing has infallibly proved that that's not true, and she's 30 so fast approaching the wall.

Depp only lost 7m? I'll call that a win.

jokes are meant to be funny, why the fuck are you here anyway since you are so superior and hate us so much

No you just shouldnt marry girls that 30 years smaller then you thats it

Smooching of your woman is probably the only thing more disgusting than race mixing.

Because the whole point of it being a settlement is so she'll shut her cunt mouth and go away.

>This obviously isn't where you belong.

I know. I prefer women past the age of puberty and this is Sup Forums. But sometimes I go to where the assholes are and poke them with words.

>BACK TO THE FACTS, (UNSUBSTANTIATED BULLSHIT)

You know that just cause Depp thought shit was happening in the middle of his alcohol and drug fueled rage sessions, that doesn't mean it was actually happening.

Feel free to prove your ASSERTIONS though.

ITS A HUGE WIN FOR DEPP

AMBER GOT JUSTED BIG TIME

SHE SETTLED SO LOW BECAUSE SHE KNEW SHE HAD NO CASE, IE BILLY BOB

>>take a chance and let the judge decide what you have to give her
Well, since she admitted she doesn't need anything...

I have but I don't understand why he would, from my understanding of the court system he could literally reopen the entire thing based on newly found data (i.e. she admitting she doesn't need shit) and give her zero money.

Depp is a good guy until the end

He knew Amber was fucked and that her reputation would be ruined forever because of her bitchiness here, so as a final sting but at the same time a blessing he gave her $7.5M but made her contractually obliged to give it to charity. Saying you get nothing fucking slut, but I will restore your reputation as I believe in second chances

what an amazing human being he is.

>I have but I don't understand why he would, from my understanding of the court system he could literally reopen the entire thing based on newly found data (i.e. she admitting she doesn't need shit) and give her zero money.
I mean I'm not from the US so maybe it works differently there, but if someone lies in court and makes you give them money, and later admits to lying, they would have to give all the money back, pay you a shitload of money for damages, defamation, etc. and probably go to jail for lying in court.

>Why do cucks like you even come here?

It's funny that you guys use these words that let everyone around you know that you're an asshole, and you do it thinking you're winning. Well, good luck with that.

>tfw if i was a rich / famous guy i would let some Sup Forums memes protect me from all that pussy I could be getting.

>Less than 2% of his net worth.

This just in, seven figure settlements didn't even hurt. You know what did hurt? When he damn near ripped hos finger off punching the wall like a 12 year old boy.

>and she's 30 so fast approaching the wall.

>wall

Get back to me when she isn't dating a billionaire. lol.

saying you don't need shit is not an admission, it's just bragging

hi amber

That's the exact opposite of how settlements work. You don't get to agree to a settlement and then turn around and reopen a case because that's specifically what you agree not to do by settling. And you wouldn't get information about Amber willing to settle for no money kept unless you already agreed to the settlement at which point you're contractually bound not to reopen the case. How are you even coming up with these incredibly bad intetpretations of what's actually a really simple situation?

Is Amber Heard literally on Sup Forums right now?

>You know what did hurt? When he damn near ripped hos finger off punching the wall like a 12 year old boy.
Yeah drugs make people do dumb shit. I don't know what point you're making here. Does this prove that he's evil and this settlement hurt him financially? He damn near ripped his finger off punching the wall like a 12 year old boy because he was upset after finding out the woman he loved cheated on him. That's not a very good defence of Amber.

no but johnny is

>at which point you're contractually bound not to reopen the case
Really? So you can literally lie about anything to get a settlement, and suffer no repercussions in America? Like say someone raped you or some shit and he has to pay to shut you up, and then later when he gets proof he didn't do it, he can't do shit? That sounds terrible.

a great win for depp loses some pocket change and irreparably destroys her career and reputation. depp will learn from this and her career is finished kek

>why the fuck are you here anyway since you are so superior and hate us so much

I know it's kind of mean to push around the mentally deficient, but god damn. It's fun.

>Smooching of your woman is probably the only thing more disgusting than race mixing.

My girlfriend likes it when we smooch? Do you mean mooch? Well, couples who love each other tend to support each other through the hard times. I know this is a novel concept for some of you and truly, I wish it weren't I didn't call it mooching when I was making all the money.

Why would she call it mooching now that the tables have turned for a while? Good lord lad. People actually do work together to live life you know. Life isn't all regurgitating alt-right memes.

Well, for some it is. Better luck on your next go-around. Also, I didn't miss it, all kinds of girls are hot, not just white ones. You're really selling yourself short in more than one way, aren't you?

You can always refuse to settle. It's not like you're ever forced to do it. It's not terrible at all, it's just an option you can take to avoid risking legal problems.

kek you're Amber Heard

After all the evidence against her, doesn't she kinda have to give it all away?
Her image was pretty shit before, but literally everything the security guards said, their mutual friends, keeping the money would keep her black listed in every social aspect of Hollywood and let's be honest, she doesn't get roles for prowess in the art.

>>You can always refuse to settle.
Yes, but if you have no proof that they're lying at that point, obviously you have to or your life is ruined?

>this insecurity
kek keep posting man this shit is gold

The whole point of a settlement is that it's out of court. There's no judge or jury, both parties agree to it separately. Once it's done the matter is settled, and both parties go their separate ways.

So there's no situation where someone will be forced to settle by the court, and if someone wrongfully accuses you of something you're free to sue their ass for slander if you're proven innocent.

she's finished in hollywood anyway, she's already moved onto her next rich victim, these guys never learn

Yeah but what will you sue them with if they already took all your money.

This "out of court" thing sounds weird to me, how can someone force you to pay anything to them if there's no court order?

yea because amber is the one in need of damage control and is having her name dragged through the dirt

johnnys camp has been working overtime since before the divorce stuff broke by planting stories in various outlets so its actually pretty fucking plausible that youre a shill

>Well, since she admitted she doesn't need anything...

The guy who pays settlements doesn't get to complain about how the settlement is spent. She could have turned all that money into paper and had a god damned bonfire and he couldn't do dick about it.

>so as a final sting but at the same time a blessing he gave her $7.5M but made her contractually obliged to give it to charity.

I've seen more realistic shit on fanfiction.net

>hi amber

Hey there boys. I just got off another private jet and *boy* are my arms tired. Tired from writing all those checks to charity.

>Is Amber Heard literally on Sup Forums right now?

Is it weird I'm actually surprised that these two posts didn't contain the words white or knight?

>he was upset after (hallucinating that) the woman he loved cheated on him.

>finished in hollywood
>Casted in next year 2nd biggest movie
>also probably bigger role in aquaman too

While
>disney cut his scenes so less pssible and finished shooting pirates5
>after that they want to reboot with younger actors

Geee i wonder who is fucked up

If you're proven innocent they won't take your money.

>force you to pay anything
user you're not fucking paying attention. Settlements aren't forced. People choose them.

Let's look at this Depp and Amber situation. They both had to pay for lawyers and meetings and hearings and whatever the fuck else. They both eventually knew how it was going to end, but Amber's enough of a bitch to keep it going just to spite Depp and stay relevant. So Depp says, "Look, instead of all this nonsense I'll give you 7mil right now to drop everything and leave me alone." Amber accepts. The matter is over.

Sounds like Heard is.
Depps got recognition and skill.
Heards got nothing.