Hey Sup Forums I have 4 different bottles of vodka atm

Hey Sup Forums I have 4 different bottles of vodka atm

Grey goose, absolut vodka, Svedka, and McCormick's

Ive taken a shot of all 4 and I can't tell the difference, they all taste pretty bad.

Do people who claim that expensive vodka is better are just as full of shit as wine tasters?

Btw all this vodka is still 100x better than that disgusting shit whiskey. That shit had me puking yellow for 10 hours the next morning.

I'm a black ale drinker btw, I only drink liquor when I'm partying.

>Do people who claim that expensive vodka is better are just as full of shit as wine tasters?

yes

Absolut is probably the best. You drank it cold right?

We're they cold or under 55° farenheit? Hot or room temp can kill a vodka.

Expensive vodka is filtered many times to get the shit out of the bottle as well as using better ingredients then whats in your grat granmas russian garden thats been around since the cold war

No

Is vodka supposed to be drank cold?

The only vodka that I've ever had that was noticeably better is Russian standard platinum. Smoothest vodka ever. Drinkable even at room temperature

Also if the bottle has been in lighted rooms at room temp for a while after openingit, it can sour.

Yeah, all alcohol tastes better cold. Especially liquor.

Expensive vodka is suppose distilled more making it smooth not flavorful

Not scotch
Not whiskey

I liked a hard rock cafe special edition that was 7 times filtered but I can't find it anymore.

Attached is what I buy my girl, pretty good for vodka.

Men drink whiskey.

Yeah scotch sucks cold. It can't breathe properly even in a decanter.

I hate those. I mean, there is going to be less alcohol vapor when it's colder.
Medium level vodka is better than medium Whiskey

You are correct. All vodka is basically the same. The difference between $30 a shot vodka and the stuff that comes in a plastic handle is nill. It's all supposed to burn on the way down.

some cheap vodka is almost as good as the high end shit. it's all rubbing alcohol. get some good whiskey and stop being a bitch.

Whisky. That's how it's spelt if it's legit.

I didn't know. I've always been served room temperature liquor at bars and restaurants and all liquor stores have them out in the open instead of in a fridge.

What does that even mean? Like smooth to swallow? Because if they all taste like shit they're gonna be hard to swallow, that's the whole point of taking shots to begin with.

Just get a non-budget bottle like Russian Standard and keep it in the freezer.

Pour yourself a shot glass and sip it.

The shot glass because you don't want it to get too warm in the glass, so only have a little. Do not shot it.

you don't need to buy expensive vodka.

Not all whiskey is made in appalachia by 5th gen rednecks.
Its whiskey

Scotch is whisky. Everything else (Irish, bourbon) is whiskey.

Whiskey tastes like shit

I'm not drinking that garbage.

There is a difference one is American one is irish. And scotch is its fucking daddy.

as far as mass market vodka goes, I've had a hard time doing better than Tito's...

Man up

Whiskey is fukin nasty. Jack Daniels, Scotch, single malt, I can't stomach any of it. Black Velvet and Seagrams 7 make me want to vomit.

Agree with Titos

Cold liquor has less flavor. The tongue has no way of tasting things that are too hot or too cold.

That being said: generally most liquor is more tolerable cold as fuck, freeze the tits off dat shit.

Drinking pic related. If you can find it I feel it is worth the $10.00 extra, over regular black.

Step is up and grab a bottle of Belvedere or Ketel One.

black velvet is obviously shit. segrams 7 used to be my shit, now i drink a lot of 2 gingers (like jameson) Also confirm titos some of the best for vodka

I'm putting them all in the fridge and trying them all again when they get cold.

And no way jose
That shit is straight up poison
The difference between drinking vodka is that I can vomit and go to sleep for 2 hours and still be able to drink more when I wake up.

Whiskey makes me puke yellow for 10 hours to a point where it even hurts to puke.

>fridge

Freezer, pal. It's alcohol, not gonna freeze.

tequila or rum? also checked em

Wasted trips on a shitty statement.
Scotch isn't supposed to "breathe", you pretentious fucking faggot. I'll drink it however I like, and I like it cold. Sometimes with a little water, or on the rocks. Fuck off.
Also, vodka is shit tier alcohol anyway. Expensive vodka = shit from a rare animal - it's still fucking shit, nothing new there.

Tequila all the way but I can actually taste a difference in quality with tequila.

I think most people can

>He doesn't drink triple black

Lmaoing at your life

you almost had my respect, but I agree as far as the sentiment of just drink what you like. if it's good to you than you win, who cares otherwise.

>he capitalizes the first word when greentexting
>he doesn't drink quadruple black

I don't have space in the freezer so i placed it on my mini fridge

What, because of my opinion on vodka ?
I find it to be a "cocktail liquor" - something that can be good mixed with shit, but never on its own. It just tastes like spirits, no taste or flavour, nothing. Why would anyone drink it plain ?

>He doesn't mobile post
>He doesn't drink niggest black

just a master of taste, it's all subjective.

Because people are stupid. As you said, vodka only exists to make other things alcoholic.

>why would anyone drink it plain

Because sweet drinks make me puke faster

I fucking hate flavored liquor

Doesn't drink blue, poor nigger.

You'll feel the difference when you wake up between grey goose and skol. Skol if you have bad hangovers will make you feel like you're dying.

As for taste, no, there's no real difference, you want it as flavorless as possible though.

I dont get hangovers from vodka, just whiskey sooo...

You sound like you shouldn't be drinking anything at all. Try a Bloody Mary.

>He doesn't drink violet

It's higher on the spectrum, like you.

Why cus I don't like drinks made for women?

If I wanted to drink something that tastes good i'd be drinking ale or dos equis beer

What is that?

Sorry I couldn't hear you down there.

Add vodka to your beer then. Shouldn't taste different but will get you drunk much faster

WHAT DID YOU SAY

Pro-tip, there's only one answer

Why would I ruin a perfectly good beer like that?

Are you retarded?

Best Vodkas imo, Rain, Snow Queen and Polar Bear.

Belvedere is the best but damn expensive. Tito's great too yet cheaper.

Because you're not enjoying it, you fucking faggot. If you just wanna get drunk, get some medicinal ethyl alcohol (97% + ), mix it with some distilled water and get fucked up quickly enough. Or better yet, start doing heroin.

you're insane lol. there's any entire quarter of the land mass of the planet that is shaking their head at how stupid what you just said was lol

> made for women
Corporate brainwashed.
I drink what I like, it doesn't make me any less of a man.

Women are the only ones that can drink those sweetened drinks without puking you faggot.

The only reason men can't is because we're not used to that shit.

Besides niggers, I already told you I only drink liquor when I party

>Ive taken a shot of all 4 and I can't tell the difference
Vodka is alcohol and water. That's it. There shouldn't be any difference between any good vodka.

>they all taste pretty bad.
Yes, straight vodka is pretty bad. Like salt, used well as an ingredient it will be very good.

This

I drink what I want. I'll drink fruity cocktails, and I'll drink everclear, just depends on if I'm social drinking, or drinking alone and wanting to get fucked up.

With Grey Goose you'll end up with an horrible headache tomorrow.
With Absolut you'll end up unconcious tomorrow may be raped or robed.
Svedka, is pretty good but don't drink more than 4 shots.

>o people who claim that expensive vodka is better are just as full of shit as wine tasters?

No, if you actually try you can taste a difference, you'll probably notice how Absolut tastes like an ashtray. The differences are subtle though, not blatantly apparently like with whisky or scotch.

Makes vodka thread...
No ciroc....
Wtf...

>Men drink whiskey.

Acting like that proves how much of a "beta" you really are.

annoying your fortitude is less than a woman's then? check.

the shittiest of them all

>Women are the only ones that can drink those sweetened drinks without puking.
When did you becomes spokesfaggot for the whole of humanity?

I can drink a whole 750ml bottle of vodka in one night without having to mix it with shit so you tell me faggot

Watta man.

Grey Goose is literally a basic vodka marketed specifically to wealthy people. It has no intrinsically better qualities than regular vodka. As a matter of fact, Kirkland vodka is filtered more than Grey Goose and many argue is better.

You've been jewed my friend.

If anyone in the market for vodka chooses Grey Goose over Belvedere or Ketel One they've been hoodwinked.

My go to drink for years (pre Mad Men) has been a vodka gimlet, on the rocks. I use Stoli but I believe any top shelf would taste the same in it.

>tfw did that multiple times when I was 15-16
>can't handle a quarter of that nowadays
Fuck me.

Swap the vodka and the simple syrup for a rhum agricole with cane syrup.

>rhum agricole
VODKA gimlet. I specify EVERY TIME I order one.

Jesus you need to try famous grouse or more expensive ones, 12 years prefferably

Cheap alkohol will always taste shit and be hard to drink.

Vodka plain won't give you a shitty hangover unlike majority of alkohol. You'll most likely wake up the next day feeling great or still drunk.

Premium vodkas won't burn your throat when you shot it and won't have any disgusting aftertaste, like cheap ones.

Moonshine is best though because they don't put that chemical that makes you throw up if you had too much.

Stoli is not cheap. The mix overpowers any subtle flavor differences of top shelf vodka, and any differences ARE subtle.

I have no idea what you're talking about - I get hangovers extremely rarely, like I could count them on one hand probably, and that usually comes after drinking low quality shit - either by choice or by ordering a proper drink at a bar and being served shit.

>>this

Im talking about whiskey

>"Moonshine is best though because they don't put that chemical that makes you throw up if you had too much"
Yeah man really hate when those corporate fags put ethanol in my moonshine!

Getting trashed on beers, wines, champaign and liquors is asking for hangovers and diarrhea.

Noted.
I have some Isle of Jura 10 year old that I bought 10 years ago-- I drank maybe two ounces of it. Can't stomach whiskey.

It's only spelled that way if it's Canadian

It's spelled wiskey in Ireland and USA. Scotch in Scotland, whisky everywhere else.

Smirnoff is my go to for cheap vodka because it doesnt taste at all. Much better than the expensive bs like goose. IF you want to be cheap af popov is very neutral as well, has a little bit of cheapness to it though.
>you can taste the difference if not the hangover will tell you

yeah this. absolut hangovers are much worse than smirnoff

It's an acquired taste, like cognac

I really like the taste of the wood and give me almost no hangover

Try Fris. The quality is great for how cheap it is. Never buying another brabd of vodka again

>I really like the taste
Whatever makes us happy bro.

OP HERE I JUST TOOK 12 SHOTS OF THE VODKAS COLD AND IT DOES TASTE BETTER MY FRIENDS I THINK SVEDKA IS PROBABLY THE BEST ONE

Good for you, you're one step closer to being less of an amateur