Make 8 dollars an hour and have a 2015 challenger, 80k 2 bedroom house on 2 acres paid in full, and 10k in my savings

>make 8 dollars an hour and have a 2015 challenger, 80k 2 bedroom house on 2 acres paid in full, and 10k in my savings

I spend all my free time smoking weed and fucking girls because I actually have a house to bring them to and a car to drive with. What do you losers have?

NEETs need not post.

Did your other thread get deleted?

What other thread?

There was another thread not even 5 minutes ago with the same greentext story except it was 9/hr.

And you assume it was mine.... why?

Clearly different people with different wages

An education

Seems like you really spend your time shitposting lies on the wrong board, in a website full of demented faggots.

Nice piece of paper, now what do you own?

>tfw 19
>tfw make almost double what you make
lol fag

>doesn't own a house, property, and his own transportation
>Muslim Great Pound currency

Part of my family's 9000 acre farm, where I grow my own weed. Car etc. Check and mate ameridumb

>tumblr image

Hahaha, Strayan resorts to shitpostin when he reveals his lack of ownership of things.

And this one...

Think he'll make it to $1.00/hr before ban?

>someone shitposts my thread
>"it must be you!"

Okay leaf.

All yanks are the same to me you muppet.

>more white than america
>richer on average than america
>americans will never experience the joy of going to a community event and seeing hundreds of only white faces
i pity you senpai

Make triple what you make, fite me

>less freedom
>shittier currency
>less protection from muslim overlords

Whatever you need to tell yourself, though.

My state alone has more white people than your entire country has people at all.

Damn I made like 8 posts in the other spread and it's just some faggot trying to force copy pasta. Should've left it "Chevy challenger" though that would make it funnier.

you also have many more shitskins than people who live here, like your president for example

>no gay marriage
>held onto right to refuse service to blacks until 2005
>didnt give up guns like the UK
>country is younger than my home

Your country also have more blacks than Somalia

Dont believe me I dont care.

What I'm interested in is: why, if your possessions make you so happy, do you feel the need to make a thread on a website that can only be described as the arsehole of the internet, in order to obtain attention from internet strangers. You must be pretty lonely