What would happen if we hit this thing with a missle?

What would happen if we hit this thing with a missle?

it would probably get reported on a news source

Reported, ya can only threaten whites

candies would fall out of it. A friggin' lots of candies

World peace

According to Islam the mecha is sacred and protected by god so a divine forcefield would protect it from the missile.

There's a space rock in it

I have always wondered this question although i always asked about nuking it.

We'd go from pissing off .5% of the Muslim world to 500% of the Muslim world.

all the muslims would shut down

It probably won't happen because it's protected by Murika who needs constant wars to feed its economy.

An attack on a non-military target full of civilians would bring world-wide condemnation.

nothing of value would be lost

Then we head to the moon to destroy its heavily guarded shield relay and enter the mecca and destroy its central reactor

> Blame it on Syria or North Korea
> Win

wait, so by destroying it we would disprove islam?

allah will smite you all.

Heaven wouldn't be able to supply enough virgins.

This could only be a win/win.

there are enough on Sup Forums

I guess demons would get out of there, or something like that.

Force field wasn't big enough to stop this crane owned by Osama bin laden's brother from falling

All the Muslims would spin around on their prayer mats like a broken compass

what were they trying to do?

undoubtedly yes

We would throw a party

win

This.

Underrated post

you become the coolest and edgiest kid in highschool

The singularity inside would destroy the earth.

kek

That thermal exhaust port is only 2 meters across, you'll never make that shot.

What would happen if we made it look like North Korea did it? Ultimate kek

Damn It you beat me lol

Juche always wins.

he will if he uses the force

North Korea is best Korea.

It would set of all the bombs the Muslims near it have on them add would create an even greater explosion that would trigger the bombs of the Muslims near the explosion site and would forever continue until there are no Muslims in the near vicinity of the latest explosion.

was about to say this

Democratic People's Republic of Korea is ONLY Korea. Other Korea is for imperialist scum

/thread

Every single person on the planet would lose their shit. You can only kill white people.

you get a war against 1%of the muslim world to become a war against 2 billions muslims
literally you get raped by a zerg rush.

saudi arabia money + iran nuclear tecnology + far east infinite supply of flesh = apocalipse

It turns into 40 gold coins

Ppshhh. I wish.

You'd be left with a bunch of Muslims. I would say a bunch of mad Muslims, but that wouldn't be much of a difference

The Muslims would all power down and just stand there...

LMAO!

I dunno, womp-rats back home aren't much bigger than two meters, and...

Wait a minute, TWO METER RATS, WHAT THE FREAKIN' HELL????

>figure out a way to make it look like the Vatican launched it
>kek for months straight

It's funny.

Pretty sure there's a Hadith somewhere that states that the Kaaba (the black cube), is protected by Allah, and nothing can harm IT. The shit around it sure, just not it.

>Pretty sure there's a Hadith somewhere that states that the Kaaba (the black cube), is protected by Allah, and nothing can harm IT.
The Kaaba has been destroyed several times within recorded history. By fire and by flood.
It has been rebuilt by the Faithful each time.
IIRC it was also destroyed by a conquering general.
It's just a temple, a building to be the House Of God. It has very symbolic importance to Moslems but that's it.
It's quite possible that the Wahhabi would destroy it themselves if they could to prevent the sin of idolatry. They have made it their business to destroy Islamic tombs, memorials etc since ancient times.

Nothing?
'religion' of piece.