BE HONEST: What's the most DISTURBING thing you've seen online?

BE HONEST: What's the most DISTURBING thing you've seen online?

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/1140/bestgore/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face/
liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024
liveleak.com/view?i=b36_1457185185
youtu.be/44iE34xPo3o
youtu.be/_wlzZZtM4yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I found a picture of OP's mother

an infant half eaten by dogs

Saurce?

Guy taking a shit on an infant that was tied down to a weight lifting bench Then after he was done, started fingering the child.

A thread about fucking cows that turned into a ride on the feels train.

shit man, that was like, teen years ago

guy on meth with face sliced clean off but didnt black out because of the meth. Someone is also trying to slit his throat with a rusty serrated bladed

I've never seen the second part.

There were a few. There's a video of a guy raping and torturing a tied-up dog. Then there's the guy castrating a mouse.

Then there's the gif of a guy blowing his nose than a woman grabs the kleenex and eats it...literally dry-heaved when I first saw that.

Then there's the screencaps of the gay male pedophiles talking about kidnapping and raping young boys (most of them were, themselves, victims of molestation), and also the gay bears who had fetishes related to getting infected with AIDS and other stds.

Guy shiting out an infant or that one where a woman got decapitated and who ever did sat her up and put sun glasses on her decapitated head

Me neither.

my stomach turned as i started to get a boner. i hate myself

Young blond boy (10-12) sucking a brown cock. Posted yesterday in Sup Forums

Something I can't post and I'm afraind to even describe

Trump winning the rust belt.

Babies are too androgynous, girls barely look like girls until they're 5 or 6, even then i let them bake 3 or 4 more years until I consider them jack off material.

huge if true

worst thing you fags have seen is 2g1c. stfu.

What are you, fucking gay?

miscopy.com/1140/bestgore/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face/

This fucked me up

In terms of pedophilia, the worst thing I've seen is a woman sucking off a baby's penis.

That's not that bad rabbis do it all the time

I've watched a whole star explode before and most likely destroy everything around it. Although it technically happened millions a years ago. Thinking about the possible life around that star that had no hope of escaping.. Feels bad man...

Some long haired Swedish guy on a chat cam boppin to a ditzy girlie band

>have never found that link again

I still have flashbacks now and again

This is the most disturbing thing I've seen, and I've seen Daisy's Destruction. Just imagining the feeling of a straw in my vein... Nope!

are you fucking retarded?

Hellooooooooooooooo watch list

Idk why tf you'd post that.

Better have a vpn or proxy up

Honestly, all the rekt threads shit didn't creep me out as much as the scene from Saving Private Ryan where the German wins a hand to hand fight and slowly slips a knife into an american while gently telling him "shhhhhhhhhh..." That was so fucking disturbing.

accidentally clicked a link to reddit

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

'05 fag here
Had to really dig into the repressed shit from then to now
It's hard to decide personally, sometimes I see fucked up shit and feel nothing
>inb4 edgy
Once, I read a story of the 5[?] Chinks that kidnapped a chink woman and tortured her for days brutally and eventually killed her. i remember they all somehow didn't get charged. That one actually made me lightheaded for the first time.

Other things I've seen parts of and refused to watch the rest of. Call me a pussy I give zero fucks but a few were Daisy's destruction and another one I don't remember if it had a title: there were two guys walking along one carrying a cell phone that was live broadcasting and the one not holding the camera was carrying an giant fucking axe and i think the camera man had a knife or machete. They got to an empty street and this old lady came out of a building, and I just remember the one guy walked up and just punched in the face. I turned it off when she started screaming and the camerman pulled his knife

>also shovel dog, Slaughter roastbeef, and several suicide attempts that ended with them failing and calling cops

If you think that had feels. Don't watch interstellar...

bump for interest.

The animal ones always piss me off but confuse me
Why don't they do it to a human? Animals for the most part aren't bad. Humans deserve it.

Oh,boo hook he missed his kids grow up sounds like the average black dad

>and then the pussy american downstairs lets him just walk the fuck away doing nothing

this

I can stomach most sick shit, but seeing maggots or other bugs inside peoples' orifices is too fucking much.

Its fake.

I it was real that blood leaking out of the straw would cast a shadow on her arm, notice how the shadow showcases the side of her face and notice how the light reflects the shape of the person but not the blood

>brown cock

I would be much less offended if it was a white cock. But I'm not sure why.

I used to think like that but when they switch from animals to humans they bravely attack the most vulnerable ones

No real heroes there

that one .webm that features a chubby negress feeling around for her peeled off face after a car accident. creeps me out, it's something I can remember clearly

the video where that guy was being killed by i think mexican gang members. and they ripped his face off and put a broom handle in his mouth and took his eyes out etc.

that was scarring

not sure if you're trolling or just retard

so close

>infant

HRRRRRRRGH

Its this one

don't really care for gore but i check the threads every now and then for scientific reasons
i don't think anything has disturbed me other than that webm of an asian(?) guy hanging from some ropes, without limbs and connected to succ machines or something like just asking to die, and i have no idea of the context nor have the webm, probably someone around here has it cuz i remember seeing it a lot

4 guys, and it was Japan, but yeah. that made me really sick to read about it.

anyone who is interested, look up Junko Furuta

I watched a pig slaughter video on YouTube once. It screamed and screamed almost like a human while being tied up & washed. Then the knife sliced the jugular. It's eyes shocked in terror, blood gushed like a hose, and still the screams. I can't look at a pig now. Still like bacon though.

Don't watch Feast.

the two guys walking were the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs. they filmed most of their crimes. their crime most famous to the internet is two guys, one hammer, where they are torturing a homeless guy with a hammer and a screwdriver. brutal shit. literally hard to make yourself watch.

daisy's destruction is bad, but you feel a little disconnected because it's just a baby....not a real human. but still, it's fucked up. that was the first thing I saw that made me afraid that my computer was gonna be hacked because the link I followed to get to it was shady as fuck

a snail crawling across a straight -razor

fuck me. I had forgotten about this one. definitely top 10.

people that actually believe the Sup Forums roleplay

Lol gore thread, anyone?

i think its hilarious that ever since 2 girls 1 cup its turned into the name of killers

Animal cruelty is pretty much the only thing that gets a genuine reaction out of me.

same, its pretty neat

Not the worst but I hate the screams in this.

liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024

i prefer this one. action at 1:45

liveleak.com/view?i=b36_1457185185

look at this fukin weeb

Was it this one?

>just a baby
>not a real human

this post is mine.

After that is an ISIS vid of them killing some PKK guys. It creeps me out because I hate Kurds and Communists and am glad to watch them die. Even at the hands of ISIS-

1 lunatic 1 icepick

Honestly? Thats about as clean of a kill as it gets... A little more messy then captive bolts...

The cringey thing is the retards getting up close with a cellphone.

that is childs play

Na, this one was more tribal.

got any good ones?

rofl good ol doge took er like a champ

bunch of beta males

its a goat

nah son

goddamn niggers. after i posted it i thought it looked odd. but whateva, still took it like a champ

that[s actually very well planned

First dog I ever saw with horns.

>dog.webm
it's not a fucking dog it literally has horns do you not know what a goddamn fucking cow looks like?
ffs

shut up gay

i had decapitated one of those after i strangled it

why is everyone mad that its a dog

youtu.be/44iE34xPo3o

This might be a close third OP

yeah...he knows he just needs to get past the voluntary first stage, and when his legs give out and stage two begins, the rope is just long enough to seal the deal.

this is just fuckin art!

dog's don't have horns fuckface.

h

I can't believe some sadistic motherfucker wasted a perfectly good pop tart. I'm gonna be sick.

youtu.be/_wlzZZtM4yU

This is another one......

My college sex tape. I thought it was illegal.

shut the fuck up and post some real animal abuse

y

what the fuck do you idiots call this then

Fuck