So whats some (realistic) suggestions to fuck someone up? i have access to the following

so whats some (realistic) suggestions to fuck someone up? i have access to the following
>knuckle dusters
>bear mace spray
>stun gun
>telescopic police baton
>a fuckton of knives

huge penis?

Anyone specific or...?

average

just some skinny faggot that needs to be dealt with

1. put battery cells onto dusters
2. wire them up to a car battery inside your
backpack
3. ???
4. profit!

Well you could just use the knuckle dusters on his ribs if he's really skinny, police baton could do some damage too.

i was thinking that, rips or jaw or something like that, the little homo also has a lip piercing so i could rip that out in the process

or you could tackle him with your dick out. He would shot his pants

why don't you just do it instead of looking for comfort here? you just said you have knuckle dusters so go use them on him... wtf more can be suggested?

but at the same time i was looking to do something creative and fuck him up and humiliate him all at the same time kinda thing if u shmeel me?

refer to

also just passing time and looking for funny suggestions tbh

jerk him off.
Give him that happy ending

lol you sound like a skinny faggot

come on guys, i know ur creative enough to come up with something

make a machine thing, you got a stun gun and a police baton, wire them up add some metal and you got a electrical baseball bat, just cover the handle with duct table or something that prevents electricity going through to you and win.

1. hit him hard in the back of his neck with the baton. Use your whole weight on one strike.
2. Seizure
3.dead

seems like it would be funny, no sweet fuckin clue how i would do that tho

If you do that, film it for nice Rekt OC points

mace and stun gun at the same time. once skinny faggot is incapacitated, give him a good concussion with the knuckle dusters. if you daze him good enuf, you can mace his asshole and taze hit testes. maybe punch him in the balls with the brass knuckles. leave something in his ass though, always gets a point across.

dont think i'd go that for only because he knows who i am

this thread has my sides in orbit

Add a button add wires going around going inside the tazer, tazer attaches to metal, wires hidden under conductor tape or something pretty easy. (buy extra batteries for more power)

fucking genius m8

Slip a roofie in his drink then rape him.

im not doing butt stuffs dawg

Thanks

deep throat him and shoot him 2 days later

is that all the suggestions Sup Forumsros?

i know where he works but i wouldent be able to hit him in public like that if anybody has any suggestions for that?

>spy on him for a month.
>learn every single routine.
>where he goes, what he does.
>Find a time where hi is not somewhere and >place a fucking huge horse dildo there
>Write a note on it telling him that you know where he goes and such
>when we reads all the notes you provide
>rape him

After hours?

nice IP fag

its too public to do that and too high security in there

stobbid!

thanks dawgs

Where does he work? nice 69's btw.

im not 100% sure where he works its like up in offices kinda but theres a restaurant and shit in the same building and a jewelry store, its just a fucked building

kys and make it look like they murdered you

Stalk him, follow him into a restroom, take the urinal next to him. As soon as he turns away from you to leave, whip your belt out and choke his ass out. If he gets loose backpedal and start whipping him with the metal end of the belt. If he grabs the belt, beat him with the baton.

>wait around corner
>jump out and hit on the head with hard object

Now that's some fucking complex science wow

restrooms to close to the public area they would hear him scream

Opened it

Taze and mace him then shove the baton up his ass. Take pictures, extort him for money with them, post everywhere anyway.

give him a reason to scream
slip your dong into his tight anus

and film it

lmfao

How close are you to this person? Do you care about getting caught or not? Walking away without a charge is a lot trickier.

Steal his wallet in the process

Getting too close is a bad idea. Get a 100$ man kung crossbow,shoot the guy when he's alone and gtfo.

>samefagging this hard

i used to be friends with this guy he would be able to easily id me even from a distance thats why i have no idea how im going to approach this

buy a tank.
>"i can't afford a tank :((("
Poorfag
That faggot would run home crying

Just taze him on the head baton his rib cage and run. easy.

funny thing is, i have a crossbow with 170pd draw weight and it never crossed my mind to use it

Take some visine or eye drop solution or something equivalent to that, put a justified amount into his drink. If anything he will be shitting for hours if not days, might send him to the hospital.

Would be ideal. You can take niggas down from a safe distance and it's quiet.

By any chance is he black

nope, hes as white as they come

no. Pearly white

how much would be considered a justified ammount?

which one of you is the REAL dirty dan?

dont hijack my advice thread dawg, cmon

plz no

Fuck off niggers

>invite him to your place using any excuse
>roofie the drink you give him
>beat his unconscious body in the privacy of your own home
>dump him off at hospital and claim you just found him like this
>don't give out your name to the staff
>when he questions you just say he left after talking for a bit and you don't know what happened after that
If you REALLY want to get back you can dissolve anything with strong acids in your bath tub

thats a fucking perfect idea but he wouldent ever come over to my house because we arent on good terms and i think he knows that i want to fuck him up

whats the story then?

What'd you do?

its not anything special I didnt do anything but its a girl thing and its stupid but it made me mad and im not a reasonable person

Make a fake twitter/instagram account in his name and threaten some niggers.

keep trying fagger

DUDE YOU FUVCING GENIUS, thats exactly what im gonna do cuz he knows some dangerous people (does coke a decent bit)

m'user

Then pay off a girl to lay on some rape charges. The system is so broken she doesn't even need to sleep with him to make him a registered sex offender. The only hard part is finding a woman you can trust.

i dont know any woman that twisted, good suggestion tho

Any hookers in the area? They'll do anything for money and won't ask details.

shit, that could work, dont really want to spend a whole lot of money tho

it would be nice to ruin his relationship aswell, i might not even touch him if i can ruin the relationship