NE:Michael Floyd could face 180-day sentence
MIN:Sam Bradford expected to open 2017 as starter
JAC:'Common knowledge' GM committed to Bortles
BUF:Bills decided on Tyrod's future 'weeks ago'
TB:Jacquizz expected to get 'heavy workload'
LAR:Kenny Britt (shoulder) doubtful for Sunday
DET:Theo Riddick (wrist) ruled out for Week 17

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-week-17-games-that-actually-matter/?addata=espn:nfl:index
twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/815527740849999872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for I like her but am too scared to make a move and ask her out

Second for 13-3

this is why alcohol exist ya friggen nerd :P

>MIN:Sam Bradford expected to open 2017 as starter
Nice, the Vikings finally have a decent qb.

Why is everyone falling for the Matt Ryan meme again?

Bros, have you ever bargained with God for your team to win a game?

During the 4th quarter of the Dolphins game last week I said I wouldn't jack off for a week if the dolphins won. I'm gonna bust the biggest nut tomorrow.

Honest question.

What's stopping Tony Romo from denying every single trade Dallas tries to make to get him off the team and sit his ass on the bench doing nothing but relaxing and having fun all on Dallas dime as well as being paid?

Outside of him wanting to keep playing could he just come to "Work," An fuck around now. I mean basically a paid vacation?

Don't do it

If you never ask her you can pretend you ever had a chance

he already has a season's experience coaching

Happy new year from the West Coast. I hope all of /NFL/ has a great new year.

12th for Dak is basically the mulatto version of Brady

You think you can beat this fucker, but you can't. He doesn't just want to be good. He wants to be great. I bet he stays in Dallas working during the first round bye. You can't stop him. Even Eli's autism magic can't stop him. You can only delay his ascension. You can't hold back the tides.

just stalk for a while and you'll discover something disgusting about her, then hate her stupid guts forever, and repeat with the next one.

this trick has saved me all kinds of time and money. i've never had a girlfriend but i have unilaterally rejected hundreds and hundreds of girls.

I know, but the thing is asking her to hang out in the first place. If we get together and drink I should be good.

This is actually fucking brilliant advice. But I'm not really interested in anyone else besides her, so she's always on my mind.

That's true, every girl on earth farts and shits and gets BO and has stinky breath in the morning, but that's fine. I just want to be with her because of how happy she makes me when we're together at work, I imagine how much better it can be if we're gf/bf and see each other more and do stuff together.

His numbers are literally being inflated because of that monster behind him

>who do we stop the guy that throws 5 yrds downfield or the crazy fucker who can get 20yrds a damn run

In b4 Chiefs guy.

God doesn't care if you beat off. That's why he gave you hands and a penis.

Reminder that every true fan of football will be rooting for Detroit tonight.

Yeah dude your nut is gonna be big. Don't waste it I would recommend even edgin yourself. You'll like 5-6 spurts that will go up to face level

I had a week worth saved up but had a wet dream last night so I wasted it :(

They're not going to make it lad

meh

happy new year /nfl/!

Cute 2hus

Maybe not every "true fan of football" but yeah, the large majority who aren't already a Packers or Lions fan will be pulling for the Lions. I'm used to it.

You REALLY thought the packers wouldn't win the NFC north
Didn't you Sup Forums
R U N T H E T A B L E

>only a month of football left

>tfw to intelligent for alcohol

For 31 teams the offseason is a beautiful delusional period, in which some teams fans that NEVER get a glimpse of glory can actually be hopeful
Be appreciative you animal

Nobody gonna mention the 49ers

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

SAVE MEEEEEEE

>SF:Report: 49ers expected to fire Kelly, Baalke

Why though. What is the point of only giving him one year, the team is absolute garbage

They want a new GM and it's not fair to him to be stuck with Kelly

>looking forward to a new year
>on my way downstairs to look at the fireworks I fall down the whole flight and can barely walk now
G-go Raiders

49ers will hire Jeff Fisher

Going to to me game today.

If we lose I will an hero in FedEx

Cap this

I don't fucking think so.

Also: Congrats to PopeMatthews, you will very high likely win this year's ESPN Pigskin Challenge.

Just fucking do it user, the worst that can happen is she says no. Don't let fear ruin a chance at happiness. If you have feelings for her, let her know.
t. A guy that let too many of those chances pass by.

I was so stupid please forgive me. I was actually convinced Stafford was "elite." God how dumb must I be?

he wants to play
he wants to win
these are the two biggest motivating factors in any decision regarding his future, and i think in that order too.
all that is stopping him is himself, and that will be enough i think.

Does his contract allow him to deny trades?

not him but i wouldn't be surprised

Super casual fan here: Are there any meaningful games today?

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-week-17-games-that-actually-matter/?addata=espn:nfl:index

At least five have playoff implications

>Green Bay-Detroit
Winner wins division, loser might miss playoffs
>NY Giants-Washington
Redskins almost certainly make playoffs with a win, Giants aren't resting starters
>New England-Miami
Patriots clinch home field through AFC playoffs with a win, Dolphins could move up to the 5th seed with a win and Chiefs loss
>Oakland-Denver
Raiders clinch AFC West and a first round bye with a win, homefield through AFC playoffs with a win and Patriots loss
>KC-SD
Chiefs could clinch AFC West and a first round bye with a win and a Raiders loss, would fall to the 6th seed with a loss and a Dolphins win

Thanks Anons! Especially for not mocking my dumb ass for asking basic questions

>twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/815527740849999872

It all comes tumbling down

Wonder if Josh McDaniels would consider returning?

Have to admit there ain't a better job opportunity available and Elway wasn't the GM when Josh was fired

There is a rumor going around that Ohio State's head coach Urban Meyer is in talks with the Rams. Is this true?

>mcdaniels offense
>wade phillips defense
spooky

Lions gonna get fucked. Praise Kek.

>mfw theyve won every game since this happened

Kek wills it.

Which team will have the best 2017? Which team will have the worst?

>MIN:Sam Bradford expected to open 2017 as starter

Is Bridgewater's knee THAT fucked up?

>wow 2016 has been a shiet year lads
>at least it can't get any worse
>*shooooosh*
>wait don't tell me that's a fir-
>2016 intensifies

As sad as it is to say, Sam Bradford is a better QB then Teddy, legless or otherwise.

Who ever set off that firework better pray there was no one in that room

>77
Shadilay

>Which team will have the best 2017?

Jags. Their roster is better than their record indicates and their shit coach was holding them back and is now gone.

>Which team will have the worst?

Jets. They have like the 2nd oldest roster in the league, no QB, and no cap space. They're going to have to go on a full rebuild which their current GM (if he isn't fired) will probably fuck up.

Packerbros we are rooting for the Giants today right

Does it really matter? I think the Redskins can only make the playoffs if they beat the Giants and then the Packers and Lions tie.

Just win your game and you wont need help

You have that mixed up, Redskins win and there in unless the lions and packers tie

Can McDaniels bring Tebow back to make NFL great again?

Woke up like a kid on Christmas waiting on this falcons aints game.

If I were McCoy or Chip or another coach who knows he'd be fired after today's game, I'd totally sign Tebow and start him just so I can go out with a bang

Good morning and happy new year bros!

Why can't we have a London game every week? If we had a London game today we'd be watching football RIGHT NOW

sad that we won't get to beat you guys in the super bowl...

>almost 4 more hours till football
What are you lads doing to pass the time?

Drinking so I pass out around 11:30 and wake up at 1:00 still drunk but coherent enough to watch the games

Yeah sorry the Packers gotta blow you the fuck out at Jerrys World.

I don't know, I think >my Raiders have a shot *if* McGloin has learned and improved his craft on the sidelines, also a better chance *if* Carr can come back

Hypothetically, if McGloin wins every game to get the Raiders to the Owl and performed well (as in the Raiders won because of him instead of in spite of him) and Carr is only cleared to play like 4 days before the Owl, would you really want Carr to start?

Maybe late in the game, but that's a long shot, hopefully he's coaching up McGloin

Final game with Mike McCoy as HC but also final game with the Chargers in SD.

Ugh.

Are the Chargers moving? I didn't hear that it was a done deal.

Spanos is holding off announcing it until after today's game but it's pretty much a goddamn done deal.

Lets go chiefs, beat the diegos woop woop

get some momentum for the bowloffs

kansas represent

Do even the Rams want him after the egg he laid last night?

Maybe you'll get the Raiders.

I don't think so. We'll be left with the Podrace until the NFL expands again or a new owner of the Chargers brings 'em back.

How is Urban Meyer going to win in the NFL if he doesn't have a 50% edge in talent like he does at OSU? College coaches almost always fail in the pros. Not always, but almost always.

Who was the last successful coach to transition from college to the pros? HC wise.

Yeah. Well, I've been to San Diego, it's beautiful there. I suppose you'll just have to be content with that. Go outside and play. It's nice out and you fucking kids are driving me crazy.

Pete Carrol?

Forgot about Peter Carrot.

Pete Carroll confirmed for Satan

tchh satan

Harbaugh I think

>The 2016 Titans have only lost 3 games outside of the AFCS
>They shit the bed so hard against the AFCS that they're eliminated from the playoff race

Pete is a typical bullshit rah rah college coach. That usually doesn't translate well to the pros, but he has an entire roster of emotionally stunted man-children, so there ya go.

>watching mummers parade
>eagles game on at 1
>penn state plays at 5
>flyers play at 8

who else /comfy/ here?

Wait guys, It actually is Harbaugh, he led his team to the SB in 2012 after transitioning in 2011. Meanwhile Pete carroll has been around the NFL since about 2002

Why are the DALLAS Cowboys the greatest team to ever suit up? Why are their fans the WHITEST and most INTELLIGENT in the league? Why do ALL other teams want to BE them?

thx, just what I was looking for as well.

playoffs in which weeks btw? I'm pressed for time so need to pick my games carefully. no favourites so far.

>don't even have an undefeated regular-season in their history

>Penn State plays at 5

You're going to be disappointed

>implying winning 17 games is a feat
Big deal the COWBOYS did it better.

>dallas
>white