What are the reasons for people to hate these things? What are the reasons for people to enjoy them?

What are the reasons for people to hate these things? What are the reasons for people to enjoy them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qK7uTC9AcVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hate because its to seem cool and such. like because its distracting

please leave.

Reason for hating: you are smart
Reason for loving: you are dumb

>Implying losing your shit over a toy fad equates to intelligence
Maybe emotional intelligence, which you lack.

No I hate them so I'm smart

Reason for hating: autism
Reason for loving: autism

either way, you're autistic cause you're investing your thoughts into a kid's toy for autistic people.

People with spinners are like vegans, they just have to show it off much like vegans must let everyone know they are in fact vegans.

There's no legit reason to hate them unless they actually negatively affect you in some way. People love them because of their simplicity, like yo-yos and tops. When you go simple there are less hurdles to jump, less needs to fulfill, less risks, and therefore are typically "sure things." Translating that to fidget spinners, they don't require much maintenance, they're maleable, and they're considerably undemanding in conmplex thought or heavy consideration; they aren't a convoluted plot to some crappy drama and they won't beg you for completing tasks. Instead you watch it spin and play with it, which for many because a means to evade stress or ennui or a means to passively focus.

Think about it, (making some assumptions) did the generation before yours criticize you for pogs? They were more useless than these things are but people in the right generation to like them still did. It's the same idea, just more expensive and much more high tech than just round sheets of cardboard.

Define autism.

>more expensive
1/10

Pretty fun tbh.

These are way cooler though. I don't know why you guys waste your time on those.

The toy was unironically targeted towards children with metal illnesses like ADHD and Autism. The fact that this fad has become regular among pre-teens is actually pretty funny.

You didn't answer faggot.

not even the op but okay.
>A mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.
>The range and severity of symptoms can vary widely. Common symptoms include difficulty with communication, difficulty with social interactions, obsessive interests, and repetitive behaviors.
Honestly sounds like you have autism to me.

Damn how much was that? looks in good condition

>What are the reasons for people to enjoy them?
They are something to fidget with, I am almost constantly fidgeting and it makes the people around me hate me slightly less.

How long before there's a professional circuit ala Russell Yoyos?

It annoys me when kids have fidget spinners, at least the ones that I have heard are fairly noisy.

Some people feel an obligation to hate things that are trending, people enjoy doing repetitive things with their hands one could look at them as the rosary of autism.

If they're distracted with fidget spinners it's easier to drag them into your van.

Dude I rummaged it out of some estate sale. It took a couple pushes to get it working again but now it works like its brand new.

Same reason people hate other shit fads. People don't actually buy them for their intended use, they just buy them with mommies money so they can show off their little autism toy to their friends at school.

finger fedoras

What even is this?

Underrated post

it's after 10 Dale
NOW GO TO FUCKING BED

It's a finger box.

This.

>Spending money on a piece of plastic that spins.
Wew lad.

Never heard of them what do they do?

teste

What the fuck don't they do? It's honestly kind of hard to explain though. It's one of those things you've gotta try out. You'll be hooked though, just a great summertime activity.

lol its a fingerbox what do you think you do

kinda self explanatory

>trying this hard

Op whats a fidget spinner? Can I get one too?

youtube.com/watch?v=qK7uTC9AcVw

Enjoy your autism fag

I have ADHDand these come from hell. In order to let them spin and use them, you have to stop fidgeting with them. It's awful.

Butthurt fidget owner detected

Stop astroturfing these fucking things. They're already over. Went to the swap meet tonight and there were like ten fucking people selling them. Or rather not selling them, because they're fucktarded. KYS.

wait so its a faggot spinner not a fidget spinner.

>implying I own one
Bruh, I just think you're a faggot, I'm neither defending nor criticizing fidget spinners.

I had one like that picture but I left it at my sister's place and I think she took it. I'm still mad about it.

The reason why people hate them is because it's another cringy trend everyone follows, in other words those who hate them tend to lean towards a personality where they decide for themselves and don't let a fab choose whether they like fidget spinners or not

That looks to be a fantastic set, but those are the most frequently counterfeited. Are those real?

>conforming to non-comformity/redpill memeing
This shit again?

It's a fingerbox, its kinda in the name bro

I have adult ADHD and is somewhat under control. As a child my fidget spinner was a pencil that kept me occupied and waste energy. Which got me to be a drummer in a band. These new spinners are a fad, waste of money and does nothing for you but stare at it like a dumb ass while still acting up in class. Every child has a true, tried and tested fidget device on hand.

So what if that device happens to be 9ne of these?

I love them because i sell them to retarded kids who pay 7 bucks for them

Stupid fad, but can be useful if used as intended.

>49865 ▶
> (You)
>wait so its a faggot spinner not a fidget spinner.
pretty much.

Im in school rn and i just make mine out of paper.

Unfortunately I can't claim to own this set but I do know that they're real. They belonged to my grandfather who used to sell them. Sadly it was lost to me during some ugly family squabbles after his death. I assume that they were auctioned off so I don't know if they're still complete...

I love them because they are supposed too help kids focus and do the opposite