White hate thread

Why we don't have white hate thread? am i the only that hate this sub-human neanderthals? they do contributed nothing but violence and war
. But thank God, they will be extinct in 2100.
As they deserved.

I deleted all my roach memes:(

I really hate the way white people built all of civilization and then graciously allowed niggers to share it

Let me help you.

And you will survive only because nobody besides roaches can survive nuclear armaggeddon.

(you)

Please hate us white people.

As I do hate the fact that all whites are cucks,I don't think it's right to hate the last remaining non cucked whites.

Yeah no contributions at all...
>We wuz sooltans

>they do contributed nothing but violence and war
Did Turkey invent any major technology we use today?
Did Turkey have some hand creating the internet or perhaps advancements in modern medicine?
Something positive regarding science or anything?

No, didn't think so.

Back to fucking goats and little boys Imran.

Me too I hate whites. Especially because they built a whole civilization and then shared it to the world. What a bunch of shitlords

meme chart

I'll contribute :^)

why do whites have such boring cuisine? You had to steal culinary ideas from us "shitskins" and make gay ass "fusion" dishes.

Snownigger deserve to be extinct, the only reason you "own the world" now was because your ancestors were the most violent and cruel imperialists to ever grace the earth. All the technological advances for the better part of your history was all for killing others more efficiently. Niggers might be violent, but snownigger are the only ones capable of genocide and mass slaughtering.

I don't know why whites are called neanderthals when Jews are literal walking talking modern neanderthals. They even look like them.

We look nothing like neanderthals.

Did you forget about Rwanda? The Muslim Conquest of the Sasanian Empire? The Cambodian genocide perpetrated by Pol Pot? I can keep on going if you want.

White people mated with neanderthals. I, as a white person, am absolutely proud of that fact, because all the other shitskins mated with Australopithecus and shit. They have absolute shit-tier genetic mixing histories. We mated with the alphas of the stone age.

You know, when the slavery was abolished, muslims were left with tens of millions of slaves. Do you know what does a bussiness do with a product that sudenly nobody wants? Can you tell me or do you need some white person to help you figure it out?

The use of many spices was developed to mask the foul taste of shit tier food. Fucking chickpeas taste like muddy sand until you spice the shit out of them. Rotten old stringy goat meat must be spiced like hell to be palatable.

White cuisine did not require spices because we grow good food and raise quality livestock.

Wow there was ethnic warfare, big fucking deal that happens all the time. Those were against people whom they viewed as a danger to their livelihood. Meanwhile white just slaughter for pleasure or greed, let's not forget about the crusades and pretty much any country or people who came in contact of the white menace.

Don't worry user, I shall forgive the sins of the white men when you snownigger are no more. We "shitskins" shall preserve your people's history as a bunch of warmongering fools who grew too fat and complacent and were thus destroyed. All other nations shall blossom from under the tyranny of their European slavers.

Ahahahahaha, holy shit, thread closed.

This

Crusades? Really? You do know in response to what they began? Perhaps try to ask some white person to read you a history book, instead of watching MTV Deniggered.

Not an argument

>white pride
>never conquered!!

Yeah lets forget about European obsession over eastern spices during the medieval times, face it snownigger; you ate rotting meat just like all your snownigger cousins. Our spices helped us to preserve food and enhance its flavor. No wonder whites have shit taste, your ancestors ate nothing but rotting meat and shat in the shrubs hahaha

We invented modern science and most modern technology, shitskin. You helped a little bit with mathematics, but that's about it. If it weren't for us, you wouldn't be on this imageboard-- among other things, we invented both computers and the Internet. Go fuck a Greek or something.

purely out of economical gain for a lot of the would be crusaders who would be given land should they reclaim the Middle East. You also forgot about the sacking of Constantinople and the murder of millions of orthodox Christians by the hands of the crusading Teutonic Knights.

Lol filthy roach, everyone hates you far more

Yeah all those great achievements and all resulted in a fat white kid shitposting on the internet about "m-muh heritage"

Face it snownigger, you're no better than niggers.

You think after white people are gone no one will lord their power over you? You seem like kind of a dumbass. But that would explain why youre anti the very hand that feeds you.

White people not only run but OWN the world. This is our world and you are only passing through

>> Picks up piece of food grown, harvested and paid for by white people

>Eternal roach

Sup Forums is capable of white thread.

Fuck out of here OP lol. You know Sup Forums can't handle such a simple task.

Forgot to add the little green arrow because I couldn't stop laughing
>