Okay so I am staying in a hotel...

Okay so I am staying in a hotel, and these loud obnoxious annoying mother fuckers driving this Ford Expedition pull in and they're in the room next to me what should I do to their car???

kys in it.

Yes... nothing too macabre fucker...

Shit and piss in your rooms coffee pot, throw it on the car, put the pot back uncleaned.

Post results

Clean it. Stop being a pretentious faggot and do something nice for someone for a change.

Let the air out of the tires and scratch it up. Watch out for security cameras though.

Ejaculate into that shitty 1 ply toilet paper and decoupage it to the door handle it will dry and harden by morning.trust me.

THIS IS NO BULLSHIT... time stanp..

Let's roll fuckers... gimme good shit and I'll back into it with my fucked up camper!!

High and mighty... yes... We find people like you.

Dude you gotta pink phone ?

Might be security cameras find a good position above the car window ledge something drop your pants take a shit then throw it at the car

Seriously, take the plates off. The driver is not likely to notice and cops will immediately stop them.

Or take the wiper blades off and put ketchup on the glass, flat tires, shit under the door handles, super glue a nickel to the driver's side windshield on the outside.

Put something caustic mixed with water and spray that motherfucker from afar, it will stain the paint! Paint thinner if you have it you paint huffing lowlife piece of fuck, goodluck!

All of this.

Plug the tail pipe with towels and wet tp

redneck detected.

Piss in gas tank shit on windshield take pics

Throw a dozen eggs on the radiator

Invite them to your room for gang bang

Side photos...are you some kind of stupid fuck?

Why? tattoos are just loud obnoxious skin

Leave 5 dollars in the wind shield wipers and a hand written note telling them you love them

Toss the micro fridge or iron in your room at their windshield, take pic, post results

Call toe cervise like u work at hotel and say the car needs to be picked up been here for weeks

I hate doing meth next to loud people too op

sand in the gas tank, flour in the vents, shit in the glovebox. if you can get your hands on it liquid ass is always a classic.

For fuck's sake OP, do something.

kek't harder than I should have. well done

post pics

>Pretend that the exhaust pipe is your cousin

For real, if they're really obnoxious then casually key it as you walk by because security cameras will catch anything obvious and a hotel almost certainly has some out there. Don't do anything from your balcony because the cops will figure out it was you.

Hahaha, do my dirt on her phone

I like people with tattoos. If you don't have tattoos and you're

pour sugar in their gas tank

Go buy a sharpie and spend the rest of the night drawing small dicks all over the car

Dude... epi

Go buy a sharpie and spend the rest of the night drawing small dicks all over the car

piss in the gas tank, or if its locked then shit in the exaust. it might get gay.

eggs in the vents

Okay you guys don't understand I'm staying at a s******* motel in Arkansas with no security cameras basically were truckers bring their meth back to do... trips and I will start the vehicle and back it into a pole

The keys are in the fucking thing

Sure you will..

Hey guys, remember when OP gobbled a shit ton of dick? I sure yeah. Yeah... OP is a faggot.

Dirt tires, smokes up front, black-ish looking truck. OP truck

Will post vides of me doing a test strat to prove my dedication

My truck

Kill a small animal and place it in a ritual like manner on the vehicle. F ingerpaint some symbols with the blood and don't for get to send pics

Thread is dyin

Quit waffleing and put your money where your mouth is.

Never have I ever had the desire to call OP a fag but I feel it in this one. Like I never understood why so many OPs were fags. I get it now

There is 2 people staying at the motel who else could it be

Kill yourself in it

Pics upside down. Can't tell what it is.

Do it and go sleep in the fucking camper somewhere else.

You're a little bitch and jesus hates you

This.

Strong philosophy. +1

This. Kek.

>not having the courage to confront them directly

Waste of dubs

If you can't take a decent picture then I don't think you could start their car if they gave you the keys

Stays at a shit motel, then complains about people staying there being shitty.
Dont like it? Fucking go somewhere else. Faggot.

/thread

/thread

Yeeeees. They'll be stranded in hickville. You happen to be in bama OP?

Checked and leaked a Kek

I wanna call u

OP is a fag

Called 3 only 98 more days inn to go

>toe cervise

Oh...

DO IT!

ask for the "room with the loud faggots"

Someone start shit. Complain to front desk.

Called hotel staff and reported a dude with tattoos who drives a truck with a camper attached molesting a young child in his room.

I can only hope this isn't more autistic works of fiction.

I want to believe

lmfaooooo

Stick bananas or something else in the car's exhaust. Let the tires lose pressure.

RUN OP

Can we get several people to do this

Top kek so far 2017.

*Bows*

Now we kinda have a thread...

Liar
You didn't call hotel staff.
That's a fucking 800 number that is probably answered by some shit skin in India who wants to take your reservation for which ever national Days Inn you want.

He scared. Not that many days inn over there

This.

Ya pack o basement dwellers.

So hes going to call that 1-800 number and ask for every Days Inn in that state
LOL!
do a quick Google search for how many of those hotel chains are in that particular state

Is it Newport days inn?

close your curtains..
leave them closed for a few minutes.

then,,
quickly figure out how to throw anything really hard at the windshield, like full coke can, empty whiskey bottle, or whatever, so that it hits it hard and shartters or whatever.

keep curtains closed.
make sure you are in underwear in bed, light off, fakind asleep, in case security, or whatever investigates later...

Samefag trying to get the heat off. But the dogs are coming

you didn't tell me how many Days Inn were in that state
Please tell me
You can use Google if you want, I wont fault you

Crystal clear logic is lost on morons like yourself. Either that or your 14 yrs old.

What don't you understand about large corporations and 800 numbers?

At this point it's molotov or nothing

here Ill even help you.
Just cut & paste this into a Google search

"Days Inn in Arkansas"

little faggot SUUUURE got quiet
didn't he?

Did the Google results confound you?

wicked sharpie tattoos, breh.

Ohhhhhh shit

OP fagged out

Now true trolling can begin.
?location and #?