Fuck the lot of you

Fuck the lot of you

Ever realised that if you actually want to chat about something a bit taboo, you post an interesting thread and it gets no replies, yet some cunt can post the same old shit everyday and everyone fucking loves it

Yeah Sup Forums became trap threads only pretty much, this board is shit now.

I think I can see her nipple in that pic, NICE!

>implying Sup Forums has intelligent people here

These are the same people you knew in grade school who said who needs that math stuff durrr i dont need it

What do you want to talk about op?

Its only because Sup Forums is full of bots now every thread gets archived and weeks after they become recycled thread some are commonly known as click bait others are the threads you see every day I noticed this a few months after moot left there are only a few people around here a and there

Well like I said it's a bit taboo haha I have a crush on a reletive, so not the most intelligent conversation, but its not just roll and make shit up. Ok basically, I have this brother from my dads first marriage, didn't meet him till I was about 11, he ended up having two daughters so because my parents were now grandparents and me and my brothers were uncles we saw a lot more of them for a good 5 or so years, my nieces really looked forward to seeing us and us them, but then there was a family fall out and we haven't spoken since, I seen one of my nieces on facebook recently, she's 14 and she is absolutely gorgeous, like literally stunning, she works out and she's got a nice toned body and round tight butt, so hot, now I kinda don't ever want our family to make peace because I cant imagine having a normal uncle/niece raltionship with some im so attracted to, would you say any of this is norma? have you ever had an inappropriate crush, am I just really wierd?

Well.......I can definitely understand the attraction to teenage girls

You're damn right nice, I want to lick every inch of that girl

>underdeveloped body NICE
>gotta stick my fucking dick in that
>tight ass NICE
>stick my dick in that
>small arms, small tits NICE
>stick my dick in that

castrate yourself faggot

fayevalentin on kik if you wanna chat about your nieces ;)

underdeveloped how? she's gone through puberty, the only thing that happens from then on out is that you age, nothing wrong with being attracted to teenagers, not scientifically or by law even having sex with a 14 year old is legal in many areas in Europe and the world, there is no mental illness, no sickness at all, just a totally natural attraction so no, I wont castrate myself, not like im a rapist or anything

Ive never used kik before, are you male or female?

>not like im a rapist or anything
>she's 14 and she is absolutely gorgeous
>got a nice toned body and round tight butt
>so hot

wanting to fuck a small girl is not being attracted to her or having a crush on her, its pedophilia

kys

Didnt say I want to fuck her, Im attracted to her, I wouldn't fuck her because she is relative and against the law, and pedophilia is 11 and under so a. educate yourself and b. end your life

Sick pedo faggot kys

>splitting threads about the difference between pedophilia and hebophiloa
>trying to justify being attracted to a child
Attraction = sexual = you want to fuck her

Typical, uneducated fuck, if you knew anything you would know im not a pedo so no matter how many times you say it it doesn't get any truer nor does it affect me in anyway, assuming that im attracted to little girls is fucking ridiculous, thats like me assuming you want to fuck 90 year olds because you like adults, you fucking retard

Not hebe either so again educate yourself

still a child fucker

>hey guys! I fucked a minor but I'm not legally a pedophile so its ok,

>I also totally just want a normal relationship with my niece *looks at tight round butt*, yup nothing sexual going on here, just me and my absolutely gorgeous niece whom I love but in a fatherly way, totally not sexual

under european law , age difference isnt allowed to be bigger than 5 years

Haha are you ill? she took a picture showing off her ass she'd been working on in the gym, what am I supposed to do? you cant help what you are attracted to you fucking spaz, if I dont fuck her how am I a child fucker? you do realise the only terminology psychologists use for the age brackets between 14-19 is Ephebophile, and that is only when the attraction is a primary sexual attraction meaning you dont want sexual partners who are of an older age, the term isnt used too much because they dont believe being attracted to girls that age is wrong, have you seen teenagers these days? they got boobs, ass, they wear makeup, have piercings, half of the time you cant tell their age, so again, please end your life, and im aware that you aren't intelligent enough to form a reply that can counter anything I say so I will accept victory of this argument, thank you mong

>summer

Trying to justify his sickness