Why did the Chinese need a different poster?

Why did the Chinese need a different poster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oc7Rd4JOKZk
youtube.com/watch?v=7xdxIBNj2sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because like everyone they thought that Finn would be a bad character so they removed him from the poster, but were pleasantly surprised that he's one of the best characters in the movie.

chinese are afraid of black people and they are used to mechanics so they made the new r2 guy bigger and the black person smaller

gotta conceal the coon

The majority don't like black people

.t nigger

Cultural sensibilities. Same reason the japanese GB2k16 trailer had almost no dialogue from the female team, and NONE at all from Leslie Jones. It was just the GB theme remix (and no, not the I'M NOT AFRAID NOT AFRAID shit).

>the best characters in the movie.
he is like a corn in a turd

still part of that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=oc7Rd4JOKZk

UUHHMM, RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH?

What did he do that was good?

Niggers need to be rounded up and shot
Based China

They think that all nignogs are zombies.

Dead corpses are practically illegal to exist in China, because reasons.

A tad excessive perhaps? Maybe mass deportations instead?

We should take inspiration from that poster and start culling the Negro population, first in our countries and then in Africa. The Negro is an evolutionary dead end and is holding our species back.

Whites can go back home to Europe.

Mass deportations to extermination camps with their Hebrew enablers

He's still very obviously on the poster brah

Chinks hate niggers. Any other stupid questions you feel like asking?

>it's a Sup Forums can't control themselves thread

You're already almost extinct, red man.

China is basically Sup Forums.

>it's a coon apologist poster
ayo blt muhfugger

I'm sure Sup Forums cares at least a little bit about human rights

And you can go back to Asia where your phenotype comes from.

Imagine if we had joined forces with Asians and exterminated shitskins, we could have been grilling dogs on Mars by now

So does China, otherwise they wouldn't always be assblasted over nanking.

It should be legal to hunt niggers. Their infestation is getting out of hand.

Lots of white bois afraid of being cucked
Lil' dicks in their pants, shrinking like they were cursed
Fearing they'll be replaced, shrieking they'll be mugged
It's the guilt in their minds knowing it it was reversed
They'd never forgive the ones who had them enslaved

In America it will be legal to hunt the white minority in your lifetime.

>removed sweaty dirty baboon face from kike propaganda
What a time we're living in when it's the Asians who are sending the right message to the chimps and kikes

Because Chinese people are very racist. Weird how we don't send them refugees to diversify them desu

With the way the Mexicans are breeding, you will be soon, you white cuck. It does my heart proud to know they and the Chinese will be the end of you.

>And all of us could go back to African where our phenotype comes from

Fixed that for you, stupid motherfucker.

It was a mistake to educate monkeys like you
Back to the jungle spearchucker

nigger genocide when

#KillAllCoons

>out of africa theory

lel

Humans come from the area today called iran.

We tried but we were called colonialists, you are sending me mixed signals here.

Iran is in Africa

Finn was the ONLY good character from Blunder 7 desu

>7 inch weewee
>work as a cop
>always stop your type because you cause most of the trouble
>when dindus ape out, get them a prison sentence for assault.

:)

I'm no black, nor I'm white
I'm from a melting pot country
And as nature has commanded
My genes are diversified

I have blood from four continents
And It was not you who had me cultured
Our intertwined histories taught me much
And that's why I know I am stronger

Darwin would be ashamed
Of all this purity-obsessed think-tanks
Your fearful minds can't understand
That miscigenation is the human way

>tfw a huge bug in my room
help i think i'm

Chinese are also afraid of Wookiees.

Thanks (((friend)))

>ALL OF US

Includes you, dumbass

At least a part of all human race comes from Africa, since homo sapiens came from out there and mixed with homo erectus, neanderthals and shit.

I think they get confused by Chewie: it makes them hungry and scared at the same time.

Have I stated something different?

It's not all of >us when you go there only to loot, enslave and exploit while leaving your families back at where you think it's your home, right?

And even if your people went all the way in, we know what it'd look like, it's just noticing how white people handled natives from every fucking other continent who didn't have enough guns to keep them away from their shit. It's a shame, though, that while white culture became more diversified, some of those other who resisted them became even worse than their former would-be-conquerors.

Good lord it feels like my soul just cringed

Yes, it would look just fine. Africa would be full of beautiful colonies that would be part of the first world. The rights would be slowly conceded to the niggers so they wouldn't revolt and by now most of Africa would be something similar to Australia but with more resources.

Well, it would be similar to Australia for whites, but, with to the blacks, I bet it would be something more like... I don't know, Baltimore, Detroit...

As someone who lives in a country where white -ish people live like they are belgians and where black-ish and native-ish live like they are from Bangladesh, I know fully well how much this would work.

I was half-expecting a Sup Forumstard to show and rap against it like Epic Rap Battles of History...

Because.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xdxIBNj2sw

>Acting like Finn/Poe didn't save the movie

Are you canadian by any chances?

>Epic Rap Battles of History
I didn't think it could get any worse, but I was wrong

What? Do you use drugs? Most white-ISH people from my country would give a kidney and a half to be a non-white canadian... Hell, if I didn't live at the Belgium side of my society, I'd be as crooked as I could just to get enough money to become a poor man at Canada...

Actually why did America need a different one? The Chinese poster is better in every way.

>7 inch weewee
>White cop

I'm sorry for whatever happened on your life that make you choose to become a glorified warden to other people who also lives on salaries. Also, you should go to a shrink for him to analyse why would lie at the internet to people you don't know who they are, where they are from and who couldn't give a true shit about it...

I can't tell the difference?

Its a bit lighter on the right thats about it

niggers