Sikh are muslime, they just follow the aladin's version. Doesn't make them better

Sikh are muslime, they just follow the aladin's version. Doesn't make them better.

Fuck off sikh shills.

>found the mad hindoodoo PooInLoo
sikhs are bro-tier, they're totally our allies against the islamic menace

Sikhs are functioning members of western society that integrate perfectly and do not wish to impose any sort of religious laws on anyone. They are the literal ideal for any immigrant to follow when integrating.

BRO TIER
R
O

T
I
E
R

>flag

I'm sikh of hearing this stupid meme

That's the meme you love danking so much but aside from parroting it have you ever informed yourself about them?

They have subverted you.

BRO TIER

10/10 would crusade with

They smell bad. How can they be bro tier?

I don't man, I've heard they're pretty bro-tier

Sikh Internet Defense force has infiltrated this thread

Then refute it faggot. When was the last time a Sikh suicide bombed anything? Leave them alone cunt, they are model immigrants.

Their religion is pretty based.

I would be a sikh if I hadn't taken the redpill and became a fedoralord.

>tfw salafists attacked a Sikh temple with explosives in my city and nobody in Germany cared

There's no crusade here, they just want to remove non aladin islam to put their magical wonderland over it instead.

But don't read the replies, they might change your comfortable memetic status quo.

>Their religion is pretty based.
Islam isn't based.

>implying hindus hate sikhs
wew

>Sikhs are muslim

Prove it.

Fuck you Sikhs are the best minority on earth next to the Gurkhas. True and loyal friends to the empire sworn to protect the weak. A warrior culture with altruism at its heart.

i'm sikh of your siht too

Sikhs are self-segregating shitskins that behave like Jews

Do you think mother fucking aladin was christian with his magic carpet and djin in bottle? No. They are moolime. Magic muslime are just sugarcoated islam.

fuck off poo in the loo

good one

T. butthurt leaf Pajeet who had a relative killed in that plane bombing.

get deported muslime loving pedro

All the shills on this thread. kekus maximus.
stay cuck'd

I laughed heartily

Sikhs are awesome. op is a faggot.

I misread that as autism.