Will you be willing to kill muslims when the time comes in 10 - 20 years? I look forward to it...

will you be willing to kill muslims when the time comes in 10 - 20 years? I look forward to it. I will die fighting them. At least I will die fighting for my country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=q_HD7Gt4oHk
youtube.com/watch?v=lmRNhuj3cp0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Brief_History_of_the_Future#Hyperempire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>10-20 years

hehehe this goy really believes it will take this long.

DELETE THIS

>I will die fighting them. At least I will die fighting for my country.
>I will die
You're dumb bastard

I'll be watching from Mars. Please make the end of life on Earth as spectacular as possible.

>willing
I dream of the day.

If you're still putting it off for a decade+ even in your fictional scenarios, you're not cut out for it. Europe's armies don't have a single man who would be willing to kill their commanding officers, start executing police and politicians, and using national armaments against non-Whites.

>I will die fighting for my country
>Cucked thinking.
I will kill those pagans and survive for mine.

>will you be willing to kill muslims when the time comes in 10 - 20 years?

If we get a non-cucked Pope and he calls a crusade, yes. Although thankfully here in America our big immigration problem is with (thankfully Christian) Mexicans. They're bad holy shit would I prefer to live in a country that was 30% hispanic than I would one that was even 10% Muslim.

Very clever, thanks user

That nigger is the perfect destroyer of the West. Kills your most respected men and knocks up all your women.

Yes.
>250ths against islam
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

>official spot in public polish TV
youtube.com/watch?v=q_HD7Gt4oHk

>15 muslims in poland :--D

youtube.com/watch?v=lmRNhuj3cp0

>die fighting shitskins

To be honest the odds are on your side. Shitskins are notoriously bad at warfare. If the white race decides to organize and mobilize against them, they really stand no chance and it'll be a pretty unfair fight. It's been shown throughout history what happens in those situations. Shitskins lose embarrassingly every time.

At this point in history we're just letting shitskins have some fun. Like a parent giving their child some play time before the beatings. We'll reel them in. Don't you worry your pretty head.

>face of Essex
>like a slapped arse
>yep, that's Essex

Hope she takes her bastards to visit their dad in jail.

>her liberal family must be over the moon

Paganism is the belief in multiple Gods.

Muslims aren't pagans by definition, you uneducated gypsy guttersnipe.

Women need to be fucking locked in the basement. Absolute wretches to society and God really fucked us over by creating Eve. We have to deal with their stupid shit on top of all the stupid shit the shitskins do.

OY VEY is all I can say.

>le Muslim maymay
Muslims alone didn't vote for mayor, what are we forgetting here? Indians and Polish. In 20 years you will be Hindu.

hurry up so you can all die in a fruitless war and England can annex you again like we did in the past. Ireland would make an ideal detention centre.

>die fighting for my country
I think you'll just die. People that chat nonsense like this on Sup Forums couldn't even put up a fight against their high school bullies.

i should say willing to die fighting them. When the time comes.

اللعنة عليك محمد

If you feel like killing someone you're already salvage, the proper civilized way to have done it was to ban Islam and restrict access - but what you fail to see here is that there's an agenda behind this all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Brief_History_of_the_Future#Hyperempire

He got his teeth knocked out in gaol, that's jail for yanks. The prison warders had to restrain him. The goofy fucker.

Oh, we won't stop at just driving them out of our land. I won't fucking stop killing them until every one of them is decomposing under the ground and making the earth fertile, because that is the only thing they're good at, being fertilizers.

That felt good, done being edgy.

Yes goy, just like everyother time in History where the invaders were driven out """""""""""peacefully"""""""""""""

:^)

Yes, if the time comes.
I'll go full rambo and kill them innawoods, with bows, traps and spears.

I actually have experience doing that (not killing though.)

Yes.

I've started getting in shape just for that. I maxed at 308 pounds being 6'1, now I'm 228. I've started mountain trailing, and when I get in yet better shape my next hobby is gonna be bowmanship, then bowhunting. I'm getting wiser with nutrition too.

My culture invented gorilla warfare, we're not going down easy.

You can't even save an image.

nigger

same, that's what I'm doing as well. Get into bowhunting and archery spanebro, they're great hobbies. Make sure you know how to make foot spike traps and punji pits, and vietnam era traps
The English have always been far better at Guirrella warfare though :^)

In 10~20 years the evangelicals/neo-jews will be a bigger problem to Brazil than sandniggers living in another continent.

10-20 years? More like in a few months. And yes - I am ready.

We, Romanians have been calling the muslims pagans at least since the 14th century, when the first chronicles reffered to the Ottoman roaches so. Do you really think current year fedora-tier distinctions will make me change the way I call them?

Muslim here

get prepared for the incoming racewar

we'll fuck your shit up

racewar now

What's wrong with you, Abu Hajaar?

You've been in France before faggot.

Women are good and necessary in their role. As mother and homemaker they should be cherished and defended. Tfw no qt to keep my house clean and cook me food :(

>Lee Rigby could get a job in London and stay in his country to fuck his British girl every night to make, and properly raise, their 17 British kids
>but Lee Rigby is a cuck who joined the cuck army and went to Afghanistan to fight a jewish war
>foreigners find British women alone and do the job natives won't do because British men are too busy fighting farmers in another continent
>but having a cuck job and a cuck life wasn't enough to Lee Rigby, he deserved a cuck death and that was exactly what he got

And nothing of value was lost.

Be careful what you write online bud, your country doesn't have freedom of speech either.

Growing up I was constantly in trouble for fighting. I had the cops called on me a couple years back around the 4th of july because I beat up this fuck who was being the neighborhood peeping tom.
I would love nothing more than to fight these subhumans.
I will revel in bathing in the blood of my true enemy.

Bro I would come over to Ireland and fight along side you, despite you guys throwing us out, we're still brothers.

>most respected men
>army drummer

i look forward it too we will come to you by thousands as soon as you attack muslims your countries will be left in ruins for we love death like you love life

>neets talking tough.

You kuffir don't even have training camps (playing COD doesn't count)... or guns lol.

you'll get walked over.

Prepare to be annihilated

Thats why you keep them in the basement and you don't outright exterminate them, cuck. Like I said, God made a mistake creating Eve. They may necessary for reproduction, but that don't mean they're necessary for day to day society. Keep em locked up.

Looking to start archery, what would be better, a compound or recurve/traditional bow?

If it was necessary and there was a large enough resistance force, then I definitely would.

Recurve.

>i want you to make the other bastard die for his
real hero. named my dog after him.

>Al Qaeda acting like they're still relevant

Every time a muzzie fights anyone with a lighter shade of skin they get BTFO. The only time you can win is when you hide among civilians and when the race war comes there will be no civilians.

It doesnt matter if you are some wigger and think you're tough, some 18-year old acne-faced nerd will still outdo you because his brain will be white.

>thought you were chad flag
>hover to realize i'm a retard
>curious what chad flag is
>exact same flag
>chad adopted flag in 1959
>romania adopted flag in 1848
>mfw niggers even steal national flags

>women too retarded to use birth control while coalburning
>he gets called a womanizer
that nigger is a nigger, but those women are the reason there are 6 niglets running around on welfare

>we love death like you love life
This is not a clever quip nor a philosophy fit for war, it's the ramblings of suicidal inbred retards.

citing your shitty nasheeds on the internet wont help you when you face the west and its superioir weaponry