Happy VE Day! 71 years ago today, the Allied powers completely annihilated the most horrific regime in modern history...

Happy VE Day! 71 years ago today, the Allied powers completely annihilated the most horrific regime in modern history. Good thing they got BTFO by the Red Army and the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7NSUFDHFgg
theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11
youtube.com/watch?v=1M7sUCElJK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clearly.

GOD DAMN RIGHT. IF IT WEREN'T FOR MURRICA YOU YUROPOORS WOULD BE SPEAKING JAPANESE RIGHT NOW

USA
USA
USA

Amerijews and commies destroyed the last White empire of Europe, bravo kikes!

O-Ok. Thank you desu senpai.

We have to go back.

What have we done

This was our finest hour as a nation. We would go on to create the most perfect civilization in the 1950s. God Bless America!

Germany wouldn't have survived an Axis victory any better.

The power structure was incredibly unstable and half the political leaders were actively planning to assassinate the other half.

Third Reich would have fallen apart in 10-15 years at most. You just can't run an effective government when your ministers are assassinating each other left and right.

Thank you based USA for that great victory!

You're welcome, Comrade.

ah a fellow russophile , ever heard of the female air bomber squad 588 aka "night witches"

youtube.com/watch?v=C7NSUFDHFgg

>Finest hour
>Creating something that lasts for 23 years and then goes to utter shit.

>doesn't know what finest hour means

That's tomorow. V day is celebrated 9th of 5th month

I see niglets and fat fucks,

>fine as in ground up

>tfw tomorrow, once in a year, Sup Forums will have a comfy moscow parade to celebrate whiteness and civilization victory instead of the weekly gay pride, montly holocaust day and seasonal hijab day the western world gets instead

And still it sickens my heart to see the picture of the red flag in Berlin.

You're welcome. You guys bore the brunt of the vicious Nazi invasion and to this day I will never understand Russians who actually admire that fucking maniac and try to imitate his sick movement. It's literally like black people wanting to join the Ku Klux Klan. Hitler hated Slavs every bit as much as he hated Jews, and had plans to stuff them into the easy-bake after the war was over.

>red flag

I always thought she said rat flag.

>bff
ve halted the massive military operations in europe, but held the world in the bipolar superpower struggle that has yet to be concluded. i hope you two get drafted in ww3 and die together catching a mortar while fucking in some foxhole

USA just jumped on at the end and took all the credit but whatever

>jumped on at the end
as in 1941 while the soviet union was getting it's shit kicked in and the brits were being pushed back to el alemein. sure. without the USA the soviets and british could have easily taken germany out of the game.

kudos to finland for backstabbing the fuck out of the germans after capitulating. literal kek nation with finlandization being synonymous with being a coward fucking traitor who cucks itself to whatever strongman has the bigger cock at the time.

'They raped every German female from eight to 80'

"Red Army soldiers don't believe in 'individual liaisons' with German women," wrote the playwright Zakhar Agranenko in his diary when serving as an officer of marine infantry in East Prussia. "Nine, ten, twelve men at a time - they rape them on a collective basis."

theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11

congratulations

>99% of the upper echelon in the Brazilian government supported Nazi Germany (we had to deal with the Americans since ever and the Commies since 1920)
>the people who could afford it used to carry MP-40s on the streets
>Roosevelt promised to invade us if we didn't declare war on Germany
>the ministry of the armed forces wanted to fight, but president Vargas wanted peace

We all lost in the end.

I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL MAKE A TIME MACHINE AND MAKE HITLER WIN AND UNDO YOUR FAT FUCKING COUNTRY TRY ME COME ON

STOP RUINING EVERYTHING

>REEEEEEEEE

>Look at these horrible things the allies did to the Germans!

They deserved it. Anything else?

No. Murcia was supplying the shit out of England and ussr, they both still nearly got BTFO by the krauts

>not simply watching European countries BTFO each other

Also based Brazilians!
>3 vs ~600
>at Montese three Brazilian soldiers on patrol, Arlindo Lúcio da Silva, Geraldo Baeta da Cruz, and Rodrigues de Souza, were attacked by German forces, who called upon them to surrender; the three men took cover and fired on the enemy until running out of ammunition. They fixed bayonets and advanced, but were killed.

Also the song about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=1M7sUCElJK0

This. You reap what you sow in 1945 both krauts and Japs reaped hellfire.

Great time to harvest Hitlerboo tears
>he wuz a good boy dindunuffin needed more lebensraum for his volk

Why do people say that when Germans and Japs clearly still speak their own languages? お前、バカじゃないの?

>8 year old german girls deserved to get gang raped by 12 man and to get molested with knives

go kill yourself

you play stupid games, you win stupid prices, kraut

>inb4 le holocaust

I feel sorry for your brain

i feel sorry for your country

the only way germany can pull itself out of this islamic hellhole is to destroy itself and rebuild again.

you think 8 year old girls getting gangraped was deserved. you have made it very clear what kind of person you are.

"muuuh we can forgive but not forget"

"we, the chosen people are the moral saviours of the world"

"even though we act completely immoral and selfish and consider 99% of the world population subhuman beast who only walk this planet to serve us, the jews."

Hans, i'm right over here

you will never find happiness shlomo. You just showed me how much hate you carry iside you.

No money, no power, no vanity, no manipulating and lying will ever change the fact that you will never be happy. you hate yourself too much.

Just yesterday some American tourist actually told me that if it hadn't been for "us", I would be speaking German now.

Some teenagers passed by and one went: "Hasten neu'n -track- von (Rapper) schon gecheckt? Übelst -based- das Teil."

Yank and I both wound up standing there looking miserable.

No problem, call any time you need trucks to move your artillery.

truth hurts...

Hypothetically if usa didnt complete fuxk up jap naval power and never entered the war, would japan have been a threat to europe or russia?

That day Murricans and Russians annihilated Europe for jews.

Thanks to both for make this shitty NWO progressive distopia possible.
Thanks for destroy the future of white people. Thanks for progressiveness, social-democrats, communism, feminism, anti-white racism. Thanks for Jewood, the MTV, the cultural marixist mass indoctrination in school and universities, in enterntainment. Thakns for the Western culture corruption with materialism and nigger music. Thanks for destroying the Western World

Ah, and fuck you.

Sposiba molodci

Thank you, USA

Thanks USA for make this also possible.

3 cucks

very nice summary.