Well, Sup Forums, I'm done with my life

Well, Sup Forums, I'm done with my life.

My partner constantly ignores me unless they want sex, and when I bring this up to them, they turn it on me and make me feel like I'm the villain, but whenever I leave it feels like there's a knife in my chest.
My father is dead, and my Grandfather, who raised me like his own, is failing in health.
My stepfather beats my little brother and I can do nothing to stop it.
I feel lonely every day. It feels like there's a knife in my chest while I realize that everyone walks this world alone.
Music feels dull to me now. Nothings appealing. Life is just bland and pointless. I used to go out with friends, but now I just tend to my garden and my animals. The only thing that notices I exist is my dog.

I feel like committing, but I can't do that because of a few promises I made to my friends. I want to help out in a group of online friends, but I have no idea how. My social skills have disappeared, and my only friend on earth is this girl Ash, who I have a crush on, and returns my feelings, but I'm already in a relationship and too scared to leave.

I want to just lie down and never get up.

Pic not related, I've just deleted everything but this photo.

>unless they want sex
>they

Oh no, you're one of those "gender doesn't exist" idiots. Fuck off.

You sound like a faggot, all your problems have clear solutions if you'd just get off your arse.

if you weren't a faggot you would be fine.

Well, I'd get bitched at for being gay or something like that. It's happened before.

Checked. Care to tell me any of these solutions? How am I going to revive the two parental figures that I've got, and how am I going to prove to the police that abuse is going on between my brother and stepfather?

Leave your partner. Kill you step dad. Fuck Ash. Problem solved you cuck.

10/10 mate

How old are you?

Barely 19 at this point.

>My partner constantly ignores me unless they want sex, and when I bring this up to them, they turn it on me

is your "partner" a girl or a boy, faggot?

Record it, get your brother to confess it, call the police while it is happening. Dump your boyfriend and let this other faggot fuck you stop being a mopey cunt. Alternately get a job and move you and your brother out of the house it's what I did and I had to provide for three brothers crying about not being able to help one is pathetic.

@op smoke weed m, get your self a new set of friends, family problems at home your not going t change that so you might as well ignore it till you leave home. Find yourself and find someone who can feed your soul.

Male.

I don't live with my parents, a bit hard to do that.

You dont hit real life until 23-24.
Your life will be nothing like it is now by those years.
Trust me.

Anymore time spent worrying over who you are/what life is like now is retarded.

Far too old to be letting your stepdad best your brother you sad excuse for a man.

Join the navy. See the world. Get away from your problems and gain perspective.

Not the first user but take your brother to where you are?? How have you not thought of this, contact cps and get them to take him away and give custody to you.

Ah the rare OPtato

Would you prefer me to step in and get beat as well? A bit hard to stand up to a 6'2" grown man while I'm barely 5'4"

I've contacted CPS before. They did jack shit and my stepdad made threats on my life.

to cont from
At this point in your life just experiment with jobs, lifestyles, hobbies, and types of people.

Things are going to be a roller coaster at this stage in your life because you will find new joys and new sorrows. Things that made you happy are either fading away or getting old. Lots of change, an not all for the better.

Worst thing possible you can do is wallow in narcissism and self-pity. Think about how yourself 50 years from now will get angry at your for sitting inside and being passive while life moves on around you. Anytime you feel like caving into misery and sitting inside all day or avoiding friends, think of that fatass neet who no longer has opportunities like you but endless time to regret wasting them.

The military would eat me up alive.
I don't really know where to start. I've tried getting outside more often, but every time it just falls flat. The moment I get an ounce of happiness, feelings of regret come back and I just head home.

>having this many excuses
When you do an hero make sure you live stream it OP

>6'2"
>grown man
heh
Just lead pipe him across the back of the head, bro.
RE: sex, just take what you can get and try not to get any STD's

I did six years in the US Navy. Are you smart? It's easy as hell if you are. You'll gain rank quickly, learn skills, learn to talk to different kinds of people, and most importantly you'll get away from your bad home life.

Look man, I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. My ship deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. We killed people. We deployed to Somalia and caught human traffickers, that was pretty cool. We did some good and we did some bad. But if you can handle that on your conscience, then the navy is a good way to get out of your situation that won't get you killed.

Ask me whatever. I'll tell you the truth about it.

You go to the brother
>do you like being beaten?
If yes leave where is
If no take brother
But you'd rather be an uncontrollable faggot and pretend you want to do something to help, don't forget to chance your Facebook filter to combat domestic abuse OP

Did you ever rape anyone while in the navy

Nope. Beat the hell out of some QM3 that was trying to rape a girl behind the ship store though.

well stop bitching out and expecting life to easy as you expect. No matter how realistic you think your expectations are, they arent.
The faster you learn this lesson, the fastest you overcome the hardest part of being a young adult.

Literally just focus on your long term goals. Dont have any? Congrats we just found a major cornerstone in your misery! Find one/some.
Then identify short term goals that help you get your long term goal, then work on those.

Anytime you think of the past, or get anxious of the future or current situations, just think about how you are working on your plans for the future. When I fall into the habit of thinking of my ex, I just force myself to stop and think about tomorrow's day of class instead or review my progress from the month while trying to go over the rest of my upcoming plans. Think about things you are working on, reorganise yourself, and reflect on your self for the past week.

There is no reason to feel bored or goalless right now. If you are, its probably whats upsetting you the most right now

Sadie?

Bitch shut the fuck up. I got it way worst than you. I've no family, cept my girl. He family hates me. All my friends are no longer my friends, even my online friends which were few to begin with. I've not worked in 8 years. I've ballooned up to 350 lbs. I spend my day too depressed to focus on my game development so I never finish anything. I don't even go outside. Maybe once a month.

I say do it user. Life never gets better, I'm 24 and it's pretty much been a stream of never ending shit. Everyone is awful, and if I had the balls I'd be six feet under myself

My teeth are all rotten and shit and my strength is disappearing cause I never do anything. Even if I wanted to turn it around at this point I would require some sort rehabilitation.

I know it's hard, my guy. Start small. Go for a walk, say hi to someone. It isn't much but it'll help you get started on having a happier life. That's what I started doing after a sibling of mine passed, and doing that started me from just saying hi to eventually having casual conversations with people and making friends. I'm still not in a perfect state but I've can safely say that I usually enjoy my daily life, even though fucked up shit is going on/happened in my life (family troubles/deaths, school overload, rough break up, etc). My social skills are better than ever before and I find myself in a good mood more often than in a bad one. Just realize that it will get better as you make small changes.

>My partner constantly ignores me unless they want sex, and when I bring this up to them, they turn it on me and make me feel like I'm the villain, but whenever I leave it feels like there's a knife in my chest.

You have a shitty partner and you're codependent. Dump them and move on.

>My father is dead, and my Grandfather, who raised me like his own, is failing in health.

People get old and die.

>My stepfather beats my little brother and I can do nothing to stop it.

Call child protective services. Take photos of the bruises and record the beating if at all possible. He'll go to jail you can you raise your little brother.

>I feel lonely every day. It feels like there's a knife in my chest while I realize that everyone walks this world alone.

You won't be alone you'll be with your little brother.

>Music feels dull to me now. Nothings appealing.

Quit being so obsessed wtih yourself and your feelings, Help other people. You're depressed because you're only focused on yourself.

Life is just bland and pointless. I used to go out with friends, but now I just tend to my garden and my animals. The only thing that notices I exist is my dog.

ok.

>I feel like committing, but I can't do that because of a few promises I made to my friends. I want to help out in a group of online friends, but I have no idea how. My social skills have disappeared, and my only friend on earth is this girl Ash, who I have a crush on, and returns my feelings, but I'm already in a relationship and too scared to leave.

Blah blah blah whiny whiny whiny. yeah life sucks. sucks worse for your brother. help him. quit being such a cunt.

lol 350lbs jesus christ. holy shit you're a monster.

I'm like 2 whole people, but one half a Boogie.

hey man itll get better soon u just got keep on keeping on, if that doesnt work try smoking weed or something, if all elses fails an hero,oldies remember an hero

You're problem is easier to fix than OP's. Quit being an asshole, then you'll have friends. And to lose weight, stop eating. Fucking Christ.

Absolutely because its a he describing a he. Therefore they are degenerates anyway so noone cares. And he's right. Nice try, OP. You guys kill yourselves for just being gay so theres no need for this thread

Sounds gay. Start lifting and listen to vaporwave. Stop eating sugar and stop drinking booze. It sucks but if you can do it for a few months you will feel awesome.

I think OP is bi, he has a boyf but wants to smash this girl Ash

Seems like youre a faggot
Wise choice, go kill yourself as soon as possible :^)

>I'm done with my life
Notice how getting a job, moving out and paying his own bills is not an option

you're a stupid faggot

He gets the obvious advise of stop being a good for nothing and then stops posting. Enjoy life OP.