I want to use whip but my acc build cannot allow it

I want to use whip but my acc build cannot allow it

Any suggestions?

Get a life.

Bludgeon, Sara Sword or Abby Dagger if you want to use with a shield.

OP how is the build going for you?

But whips are just so sexy
Dat sound
Good, but at 104 cmb I'm wishing I was lower

However, I can tank and rekt 126 occasionally which is nice

How are you kids not max combat in 2k17

Hey man, what is this game?

Probably trolling but it's Oldschool runescape

Will max eventually
Old school runescape, they brought back the servers from 2007 and there are like 40,000 people playing again

I never got into it. Is it worth it? Most MMOs are too repetitive for me.

Best game I have ever played in my whole life. Try it out

I'm sure there are guides and shit, but what's your favorite class or specialization or whatever?

I'm a Total War fag mostly, so I don't know how to into MMO.

It's pretty grindy, if you're into pvp it has a pretty decent system where you actually take everything your opponent is wearing.

Either way if you've never played it before you will probably enjoy the entire game just from being clueless etc.

He's right , it is a grind. And your build entirely depends on if you want to player kill or not. Look up the combat system to understand how to make a build you want

Basically, the higher your stats the less people you'll be able to attack, but the more monsters you'd be able to kill. And, the inventory you carry can be lost at any time, and you can only hold 28 items. So many things that make good money will be far away from a bank to store them, so you need to be creative

new account then.. whip stats take like 20 hours.

I would farm heroic nighthold for the gear you need.

Thanks guys. I might give it a look.

It has a pretty cool quest system if you're into that kind of thing. Even though I personally hate it, it still shits all over wow kind of quests like "collect 10 boar eyes" or whatever.

I played EVE, and nothing can be worse than missioning in that.

Satan

Personally I haven't played it, but after all the alts I leveled on wow I genuinely can't stand those shitty kill and collect quests, how the fuck does a boar not drop its intestines every time like what?

I almost failed out of college because of this game

Would recommend