Post how you view:

America
Britain
Germany
Russia
France
Canada
Sweden

Tell us what you think of them unless one is yourself and we'll compare results.

self bump

America, Hurting but possible hope
Britain, likely beyond saving
Germany, civil conflict in the near future
Russia, not sure but they don't appear to be regressing
France, won't exist as we know it in the near future unless things change drastically
Canada, a meme country
Sweden, kill it with fire.

>America
Hope
>Britain
Hope
>Germany
Hope
>Russia
Based
>France
Hope
>Canada
Hope
>Sweden
Hope

But then again i'm not a cuck.

why would you be a cuck?

To assume defeat seems pretty cucky to me desu senpai

>America
It's actually possible to see how humans are devolving by visiting and interacting with its "people".
>Britain
Shithole, and thats mainly because of the lower class white people. Genuinely think without the white working class, the UK MIGHT suck less.
>Germany
People are weird, food is better than expected, good work ethic.
>Russia
B A S E D. Everyone I know from Russia is hella fucking smart and more or less respectable. But they all said Russia fucking sucks and it's full of cyka blyat morons. so w/e.
>France
Nuke.
>Canada
People seem friendly enough, never visited, would like to.
>Sweden
Probably the only country that could save itself in this list. Needs to stop letting so many savages in.

Look everyone! He posted it again!

Haha! Maybe he'll say 'Cuck' too!

Maybe he'll put 't.ahmed' in response!

America - corrupt, lazy, pathetic
Britain - pussies
Germany - sweden 2.0
Russia - the last hope
France - burn it
Canada - even gayer than sweden, at least sweden had vikings at some point
Sweden - ascended nihilism

>America - land of the free run by a jew elite
>Britain
>Germany - based fatherland but dim as a pile of bricks
>Russia - hard core crazy part mongol savages, actually pretty good guy
>France - great but with a twisted commie soiul
>Canada - murica lite but with a crazy backwoods attitude
>Sweden - nigger brothel

>Post how you view:
>America

Land of the free supposedly. While heavily cucked by SJWs and corrupt government practices, there exist those who would still take up arms to defend the constitution

>Britain

Ex colonial master who showed us how irrelevant they became after ditching us to japs back in WWII. Currently heavily cucked and continuing to descend into 1984 nanny state

>Germany

Produces sexy weapons, machinery and women. Too bad the Jews guilt tripped the majority of german people into mug 6 gorillion and multi culti

>Russia

Gopniks are funny. Slavshit and spetsnaz are badass

>France

As irrelevant as bongistan and becoming less white

>Canada

DUDE WEED LMAO

>Sweden

IKEA and prepping the bull

Proxy mexico
Britistain very soon
Can't stop fucking everything up
Fucking hell
Communist self traitors
If I close my eyes, the debt won't notice me
Much needed cautionary tale

americans are rather lifeless aren't we?

>America
very brown
>Britain
brown
>Germany
brown
>Russia
mongol
>France
brown
>Canada
gook/brown
>Sweden
brown

>America
I like the idea of us being bro-tier and bestfriends and all that but i don't see it in action too often.
>Britain
Who i think we are actually bro-tier with. Have a great country side, and small towns are based af.
>Germany
Pretty friendly people. german shepherds are S-tier
>Russia
Smug and holier than thou cunts. Fuck the Russians
>France
Gave us quebec so wtf man
>Canada
My fucking Leaf
>Sweden
literally had no opinion until Sup Forums brainwashed me into thinking theyre cucks and shit so sorry sweden

Britain- probably fucked
Germany- New Caliphate
Russia- Based. Putin's a cool guy
France- Already fucked
Canada- Alright place. Too many liberals tho
Sweden- Beyond saving

America : Some parts of USA must be awesome and comfy as hell

Britain : cucked

Germany : they destroyed themselves along with the whole Europe

Russia : Random street fights

France : Nuke them

Canada : Cold as fuck

Sweden : Once a paradise, now a hopeless hellhole

Pretty much this.

>America
Largely I fucking hate America from my visits there. However I went to Alaska last year and loved it. Really want to move there.

>Britain
There is nothing in this country worth saving. We failed as a people and our politicians need to be executed for the traitors that they are.

>Germany
Ground Zero

>Russia
I admire Putin but largely dislike all the Russians I have met

>France
I hate the French. I hate their stupid nasely accent. I hate the retarded language. France deserves everything it gets and more

>Canada
Really enjoyed my time in Canada, nice place and the people had been pretty friendly. I'd hate to live there however

>Sweden
I have no respect for any Swedish people. They are further gone than the UK and should never be saved.

this honestly

Damn, you hate everything.

America
I have hope but a lot of things would need to change

Britain
Damaged beyond repair

Germany
Severely damaged, will possibly break apart. I have hope for individual enclaves though

Russia
I have hope but a lot of things would need to change

France
Severely damaged, I have slight hope for partial restoration though

Canada
Damaged beyond repair

Sweden
Probably damaged beyond repair

I wouldn't say lifeless, but you fucking design everything to work around your delicate little lives.

I remember walking to a supermarket (think it was a wallmart) from my car and seeing the same people drive around and around and around a carpark trying to find the closest possible space so they have to walk the least amount of distance from their air conditioned cars to their air conditioned shop.

It is really fucking easy to be a lazy motherfucker in the states.

Only 2 states I liked were Texas and Colorado.

Alabama was pretty sweet too. Only the black people though.

I loved Alaska.

America - rural areas are based, cities are infected with SJW zombies and niggers
Britain - brexit will turn this place around
Germany - used to be home, now its a multiculti nightmare.
Russia - based
France - beyond repair
Canada - okay
Sweden - allah akbar!

>America
Hegemon on the slow but steady decline. No matter how capable the leader is he can only slow the downward trajectory.
>Britain
Country in search of its own identity since the end of WW2. Since empire fell apart they are in need of something prestigious and imperial that would rally them as a nation again.
>Germany
Evil fucks who are hellbent on ruling Europe even if it means lording over Mad Max style wasteland. Retarded Croats from Bosnia have extremely big fetish on that country.
>Russia
Needed counterbalance to USA political influence in the region. A shame they never have enough cash to fight for economic influence as well.
>France
Country who, when in good relations with Russia, is the main factor of peace and stability in Europe.
>Canada
Drunk eskimos, retarded pretty-boy femminist PM.
>Sweden
A prime example for learning from mistakes of others.

DELETE THIS NOW

>America
It's a nice continent, without the jewish and abusive US it would be better

>Britain
Rothschild property

>Germany
I deeply respect them because they were the last ones that actually tried to do something about the world peoblems back in WWII sadly their leader was the worst strategist ever and they got owned

>Russia
Its mexico but with snow

>France
Faggots since ancient times

>Canada
Meme country

>Sweden
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAGAHAGAGAGAGAHGAGHAHHAHHAHAH
No

>Britain
Dark and gloomy, Harry Potter, Muslims
>Germany
Once a cool place full of interesting culture and food, now the cuck capitol of the world
>Russia
Dreary place full of no nonsense hard-working people. Last bastion for white people against the unwashed hordes
>France
At one time the height of high culture and art, beautiful language and architecture... now, just another cucked """""melting pot"""""
>Canada
Maple syrup, hockey and snow... full of people who are too nice to a fault and will end up as another cucked / destroyed white country
>Sweden
Once imagined it as a beautiful green peaceful paradise full of beautiful white people.... now, obviously, the "example" of the end game of cultural marxism / liberalism

>America
Guns and free speech, yet 60% white, more cucked than anyone.
>Britain
Cucks
>Germany
Cucks
>Russia
Saw a video with niggers and arabs in it, so cucks.
>France
Cucks
>Canada
Cucks
>Sweden
Produced some top-tier death metal but still cucks

>America
In the same position as Britain a century ago, its time as the superpower is ending. Cities are lost, the south-west is lost, the naive obsession with the constitution means nothing will change until the country breaks apart. Dysfunctional and a giant Yugoslavia.

>Britain
Been in a coma for 70 years. Changed beyond repair.

>Germany
Using the EU as a tool to keep its exports cheap, importing migrants out of a mix of wanting cheap labour to paper over their demographic situation and misplaced self-hatred. The people seem too scared to change anything, too materially comfortable.

>Russia
Ludicrously overrated on here, it's a complete mess of a country that is desperately lashing out to try and keep a grip on its former client states.

>France
Demographically the worst of any European country. Le Pen has to win or they're doomed. They've been dysfunctional ever since the French Revolution.

>Canada
Could be a paradise but like Sweden, it's gripped by self-loathing. Nice people though.

>Sweden
Would be the best country on earth if not for its insane policies in recent years.

Coming from a 60% white nation. Like wtf have americans no self awareness

>America
don't realize how cucked they are
>Britain
only want to complain about how cucked they are
>Germany
don't care about how cucked they are
>Russia
cucked by themselves
>France
cucked by the political class
>Canada
want to get cucked
>Sweden
think being cucked is a good thing

>Guns and free speech
>More cucked than anyone
That's not how it works, Adbul

kek. They count north africans as white too.

Free speech in US.... No

Guns wont be around for too long

Having more ability to uncuck yourself and choosing not to, make you the biggest cuck of all.

America
Final hope
Britain
Makes me sad thinking about brits.
Germany
Only one soloution to your problems.
Russia
Kick ass
France
Chill as fuck
Canada
ARE YOU SERIOUS MEME pops into my head
Sweden
A four headed version of the ARE YOU SERIOUS MEME pops into my head.

mate you've gotta admit

>America
Export degeneracy
>Britain
They fought savages with sticks to built their empire. Today they're just irrelevant
>Germany
Greatest nation in world's history. They're passing for hard times though.
>Russia
Big and dangerous, slut women
>France
Faggots, once great but the revolution fucked them
>Canada
Gays, no gold and diversity
>Sweden
100% cucks. Even their nationalists are a joke

>USA
Still the greatest country on Earth all things considered.

>UK
Has no future.

>Germany
Has no future.

>Russia
Glorious despite its financial problems.

>France
Has no future.

>Canada
Still good overall but its future is uncertain.

>Sweden
Has no future and barely has a present. I hear that even working-class Swedes are emasculated leftists. Sweden will be the 1st country in the West to fall. It's utterly fucked.

America is doomed. They've left it too late and even if Trump does win the white percentage will still plummet.
Britain is possible to be rescued but something will need to happen in the next 20 years
Germany is fighting back I think
Russia will either need to cleanse or they are fucked
France was glorious back in the day but Mahmoud is getting in. Signs of hope with Le Pen.
Canada is doomed, if in this stage of history they still vote Liberal
Sweden is cucked as well but apparently rioting is happening so things could go better.

>America
Good goys, keep pumping yourself with xenoestrogens!
>Britain
Muslims.
>Germany
Muslims.
>Russia
Last bastion of hope for humanity.
>France
Smelly muslims.
>Canada
Cant control a fucking wildfire.
>Sweden
Muslims.

>America - I don't know what to think right now. Our demographics are bad, but our laws are great and Trump has given me hope.
>Britain - Hope. Land of my ancestors and I believe they'll put a stop to this destructive multiculturalism before it's too late. Lovely history and contributions to humanity.
>Germany - Has always overcome whatever has been thrown at it, and I believe they'll do it again. Even if it means civil war.
>Russia - Based and should start fairing better in the future when the west becomes uncucked.
>France - Don't have much thoughts on France. It bums me out how bad Paris has gotten and how bad the demographics are overall in France. I hope it's not too late.
>Canada - Bros. Can't really ask for a better neighbor tbqh.
>Sweden - Hope. I've seen a massive shift in public opinion within the last year alone. I really fucking hope it's not too late. I have a feeling Swedes will do whatever it takes to undo what has been done. They're high quality people.

America is a big place, and my state is pretty white. But I didn't say America wasn't on its way to being cucked too, and I was actually born in Germany / my family came here from Germany.... but there is at least still a strong conservative base here fighting back

>America
Should mind their own continent and be less involved in stuff going on overseas. Trump for president 2016 #MAGA
>Britain
Muslims, whites BTFO on daily basis
>Germany
Merkel and other leftists are ruining the continent
>Russia
Painted as the ultimate evil by the media; has good intentions but the west is always demonizing them
>France
Surrendered to the islam
>Canada
DUDE WEED LMAO
>Sweden
Cucked, immigration ruined the country

That's right goy, get rid of the whites.

>America
Cucked
>Britain
Cucked
>Germany
Cucked
>Russia
Based
>France
Cucked
>Canada
Cucked
>Sweden
Cucked

>America
The leading power of the 21st century. The legit center of all this mess. It is the country that is spreading its cultural diseases into the old world, may it be via junkfood, pop culture, rap, twerking and all that stuff, but also through hollywood and their propaganda machine selling the mass overly simplistic and binary vision of the world and its history.

>Britain, Germany and France
All 3 are in an identitcal mess. culturally, politically and militarilly dominated coupled with unprecedented immigration.
I believe that maybe Germany and France will be more likely to be saved because of the barrier language, making the mass a bit more immun to the political subversion using the english language as their tools.

>Russia
For sur will be the last one standing. No doubt about it. Even if they have X millions or so muslims and they opened a Mosque in Moscow. The patriotic feeling is far too strong to break down the country and it currently has leaders that aren't straight up traitor to the Russian people.

>Canada
Huge frozenhole, I have sympathy for the francophones there but don't have much to say about the country. Seems irrelevant to me.

>Sweden
A really strong bastion of leftists. What can you do. Not sur the national sentiment is strong enough to save the country. Hope Im mistaken.

America
>They need to keep their political leaders away from other countries for a while, Trump gives me hope that at least one nation still has common sense to do what's best for their country.

Britain
>Born and bred here, love my country and am horrified at what is happening to London and other major cities due to immigration.

Germany
>Nation of hard workers and I feel sorry they have to put up with Merkel and everything she's done to ruin it.

Russia
>Vodka and strong log carrying women.

France
>Used to love going on holiday here but am now disgusted by the amount of arabs in Paris (similar to how I feel about London)

Canada
>They need to get a new PM asap.

Sweden
>Used to think this place was a utopia but now everything has gone to shit.

Sounds like Britain's doing the worst in that list

>America
The best place to live in the world, as long as you have money.
>Britain
Getting worse every decade, I have no hope for our country and I am trying to immigrate out as soon as possible
>Germany
Needs to keep its shit in check
>Russia
Corrupt beyond repair
>France
Same as germany
>Canada
America's little brother
>Sweden
Cucked

>America
Needs to be made great again
>Britain
Bootlickers, overly conventional, but good allies and good to work with in financial transactions
>Germany
Ancestral homeland, now overrun by parasitic shitskins
>Russia
Terrifying oligarchy run by ex-KGB and mafia
>France
75% tax rates, impossible to get anything done, 30-hour work weeks, bizarre pride about breads; two redeeming factors are export of delicious if overpriced restaurants and beautiful work in mathematics
>Canada
Lumberjacks and tar sands and obnoxious people from Quebec
>Sweden
IKEA and muslim rapists

>America
a few top lads, bunch cunts otherwise
>Britain
fucked
>Germany
fucked
>Russia
literal shithole
>France
fucked
>Canada
currently getting fucked
>Sweden
fucked

At least we're getting more cute Asian chicks

>US
Fucking stupid people with stupid politics, stupid laws, and bland food/beer. That said, I value our relationship, and we never could have won WWII without you chaps.

>UK
I fully admire all the ways in which it changed the world (was crucial in abolishing the international slave trade, revolutionised politics without ever having a revolution, pioneered modern economics, stood up to Hitler when it could have easily ignored him) but the actual country is a shithole and I can't wait to fucking move.

>Germany
One of the only nations whose people I genuinely respect. Probably my favourite country in continental Europe. That said, they can't seem to grasp basic fucking manners, which always pisses me off when I'm abroad.

>Russia
Shit-tier nation that I'd less want to live in than bloody Syria. But, that said, the people are remarkably more cultured than in most Western nations, and they generally seem pretty clever.

>France
In terms of the country's cities and buildings and infrastructure, it's substantially nicer than Britiain. However, the people share the sense of arrogance without the sense of humour, so I'd sooner live on Britain. Also a cultured bunch

>Canada
Seems like a nice place with really nice people, but I've never been. Probably my favourite former-colony; maybe New Zealand.

>Sweden
The worst of the Scandinavian countries, but a nice enough place nontheless. I've been to Stockholm and the people seemed like good blokes. Lack any form of influence on the international stage, though.

>America
On its way to Brazil
>Britain
A sad shadow of its former self. Barely recognizable
>Germany
A one strong nation beat into submission with propaganda and guilt.
>Russia
Not the savior of the white race. They only have their best interests in mind.
>France
French people piss me the fuck off. Their smug and haughty nature parallels that of a white liberal and it will ensure their downfall.
>Canada
A little bit more white than America, but far more cucked. Very simmilar to the U.S.
>Sweden
A dying country. There is no hope. Literally Swpl the country.

Nigger-lover

>stood up to Hitler when it could have easily ignored him
if only...

All of them:
Cucked.

Russia is the least cucked.
Sweden the most.

Based Singapore has spoken

Yeah, took us a while but we did. I like to believe it's so they could rearm before what we knew was going to be the most difficult war in history.

>America
Great, but I'm biased
>Britain
Cucked
>Germany
Double cucked
>Russia
Stronk
>France
Pretty, but cucked
>Canada
Cucked weed dude
>Sweden
Blacked

America: On the way down, liberals fucking us
Britain: Like a 90 year old who used to be a quarterback and fucked all the cheerleaders, now is sad and alone, and rather pathetic
Germany: Merkel. Kill her, Germany can be based engineering world again.
Russia: Pretty based
France: Cheese eating faggots-go surrender
Canada: Not sure why the US hasn't annexed Canada yet, it is a parasite on our economy, and gives us nothing.
Sweden: You mean the Islamic Caliphate of Sweedistan?

kek

america: likes the BBC
britain: caliphate
germany: wake me up inside
russia: retard strength
france: shithole
canada. liberal shithole
sweden: destroying itself

> could have easily ignored him

Most immigrants to your country are male. Asia is also predominantly male and trying to solve its gender gap that way.

>America
Land of the free and home of the brave. My proud home. Unfortunately we have fallen very deeply into poisonous leftism in the past eight years. Trump may be our last home.
>Britain
The most outstanding and accomplished of Europe and one of the defining western countries. Unfortunately very compromised by leftism, but there's also potential for comeback if they Brexit.
>Germany
Nation wreckers that have brought untold misery to their continent, but nonetheless make great automobiles and have made significant cultural and scientific contributions. However it seems they might be too far gone to recover from Mazi guilt and be proud again.
>Russia
Made great contributions to western culture in the last, but ever since 1917 have been a mixed basket of mostly negative. Have gotten better since 91 and there's room for cooperation and improvement of ties but they're not the saviors of the white race.
>France
Overrated as a country, promoting godless republicanism and secularism and having gone through too much turmoil (5 republics) to be considered a good political system. Nonetheless important part of Europe and one of those defining western nations. They seem very left, too much for their own good.
>Canada
Okay people I suppose but they cannot really count as a nation or country in their own right. Quebec are leftist loonies. The whole country is essentially democrats and too many cucks.
>Sweden
From what I hear they have it worse than anyone, but since I know hardly anything about them I cannot say anything with certainty. It's probably too late for them.

>America
Pretty good, going to be great again
>Britain
What the fuck are they thinking? At least they're still white
>Germany
Fucking up Europe for the 4th or 5th time, had somewhat good intentions each time
>Russia
White niggers, but okay
>France
TUMBLING DOWN
>Canada
I hope it all burns
>Sweden
JUST KEEP LETTING ME DOWN, LETTING ME DOWN, LETTING ME DOWN

New Hampshire is pretty comfy if you go inland instead of the coast. The coast is almost Ameri-slav, it's actually pretty fucking depressing here not gonna fucking lie to you. Other than that everyone is nice and the nature is damn beautiful this time of the season.
Also to add to this list thing.
I think the US is great in some ways. The best, bu not the best it could be in my opinion.
Britain is a lost cause and they should probably get that revolution started with Germany and Sweden pretty fucking soon.
Russia's a fucking shithole and I hope they try some shit. Recently they tried something with their shitty slavjets flying by US ships. I hope it escalates and we blow them the fuck off this planet into another hellish dimension. They are ALMOST as bad as Mudslimes.
France did nothing to me so why should I give a shit. Just shut up and we'll handle it like fucking always, but no we do nothing and we're lazy...Yeah.
Canada is pretty much what Russian is to the rest of the EU. Except Canada is 100x more pussy than Russian. Still not a huge feat since Russia is going to fall apart if you so much as sneeze at them.
Sweden is beautiful. I've been there many times. Not in the past five years though. Sad to see things end this way, but look on the bright side. You HAD a white guy pass. That more than Russia has ever got. Take pride in that. (I love you don't hate me.)

>America
Nowhere near as great as they used to be, keep fucking things up with their foreign policy. Still like them though
>Britain
Towns and cities like London, Birmingham, Rotherham, Bradford and other left wing paki filled shitholes need to be reduced to glass. Everywhere outside of those places are still saveable.
>Germany
Way beyond saving, reduce to glass
>Russia
The last hope Europe has
>France
Glass the major towns and cities, people in the countryside are based like in the UK.
>Canada
Circling the drain with weedman
>Sweden
Glass it twice and nuke it for good measure

>America
Pockets of based rednecks in the mountains, but everyone else is fat and ignorant (both leftards and conservashits). Puppet state of Israel.
>Britain
Ninny nannies on a miserable shithole island. Hate to see my ancestral land like this but literally all the good brits came here and left the inbred cucks there.
>Germany
The only Western nation that I actually feel pity for. Hopefully they will get over their "white guilt" and get pissed off again.
>Russia
Fucking based and the only hope for the white race. Used to live there, the children have already matured by age 12. meanwhile in the US we have millions of manchildren in their 30s never leaving the bedroom. I love Russia, even though they did subert the West with psy-ops. Still badass.
>France
Literally every frognigger I've met, or even have had frog ancestors has been a pretentious faggot. But in a way they are still based for being assholes so kudos to that.
>Canada
I always picture Canada as being Kyle from South Park and the U.S being Cartman.
>Sweden
Completely brainwashed. Sad!

> Russia's a fucking shithole and I hope they try some shit. Recently they tried something with their shitty slavjets flying by US ships. I hope it escalates and we blow them the fuck off this planet into another hellish dimension.
If you think wiping out Russia wouldn't come back to bite you in the ass then you are in for a surprise. Serious US – Russia conflict (not proxy wars in 3rd world) is extremely unlikely because the inevitable result would be assured mutual destruction. Both states got just too many nukes.

Honestly I didn't even fucking take into consideration what length they are (probably) willing to go to win a war. Since they're going under financially recently. Yeah I suppose I should retract that statement. You're right. Thank you, Japan. You have a very busy streets by the way. It's like I went on vacation when everybody in the country had the week off. Never seen so many people in normally moderately populated areas.

The Anti-immigration party in sweden has risen since the crisis, among the 3 with the highest ratings so far.

2 Problems are:
1. It has to keep up so that when election comes, they can sort their shit out before it falls
2. Election in sweden is at 2018...

Ours is 2017, and merkel is NOT in favor with the majority (thank god)

>America
I hate the niggers and their government but besides that they are ok - fought for the jews but meh...used to be great

>Britain
I actually like the brits but they fucked us up twice even though we are brothers. WW1 was not our fault and in both wars we never declared war on them...its sad

>Germany
For almost one thousand years after the fall of Rome, this was one of the most powerful nations on Earth

Mein gott how time flies

>Russia
Putin seems like a strong leader but I don't know exactly what hes up to so I can't really judge. Russia supports the AfD so that gives plus points.
Also RASH B!

>France
Natural enemy/rival. Kind of sad to see their and my great nations lose to literally vermin just because we fought each other so often that we became tired of fighting

>Canada
Don't care about it....i means...it's 2016 COME ON

>Sweden
Why are they getting so fucked? No one can play the nazi card on them....i dont understand what went wrong there

Also I think chinese is an intresting language but JAPAN will be our best and longest allie for ever.
They even have memorials for Kaiser Wilhelm and so on

America
>was great, needs to be great again
Britain
>alright, horrible beer
Germany
>was great, now cucked. May never be great again
Russia
>awesome, needs to be best friends with US
France
>cuck-state
Canada
>bro tier
Sweden
>needs to be ethnically cleansed

>America is doomed
t. achmed with the muslim mayor

America: Israels lapdog and niggers
Britain : Reptilians lapdog and potatoes alcohol
Germany : ww enablers and selfdestroying
Russia : alcohol and tyranny putin is god and not to be questioned.
France : niggers and sharia law
Canada : irrelevant memes and grizzly bears
Sweden : same as germany but worse for now

>America
Dirty imperialists with too much power.
>Britain
America's bitch.
>Germany
Nice place with awesome political system. Too nice, I guess, every scum from everywhere try to get there.
>Russia
Shithole like my Motherland, but thinks it is USA.
>France
le fu
>Canada
Nice place too but cold as fuck.
>Sweden
Pootie pie?

I love you too Ukrain.

>America
Greatest nation in human history.
>Britain
Used to be great, now cucked.
>Germany
>Russia
Bad-ass.
>France
Cowardly faggots.
>Canada
>Sweden
Cowardly faggots.

>America
Overrun by smug leftists, still has hope. Fucking craft beer.
>Britain
Kukistan, somehow considered a decent place, which it isn't. Good beer and cider.
>Germany
Infested by roaches, Merkel has already killed the Europe
>Russia
Several decent cities, Pakistan-tier shithole otherwise
>France
More dindus and mudslimes than actual human beings. Still go there to study. Cheap wine is a good consolation prize.
>Canada
Kuknada, but almost went there. Love shitty climate and asian migrants (also there're a lot of russians in Toronto)
>Sweden
SWEDEN YES

Honestly, the day Merkel gets voted off, and we have a new leader who can make all germans, young and old, SNAP, is the day we can rid the country off these mudslimes

>America
Nigger leader, muh freedoms
>Britain
What do now?
>Germany
Too many rapefugees
>Russia
Putin = Jesus
>France
Baguette
>Canada
We have a new leader, come fuck us rapefugees
>Sweden
We're the rapefugees' bitches

I just want you to know I'm dating a Ukrainian cutie. Thank you for producing such based lovely women with beautiful voices.

Good for you.

>America
Simultainiously the best and worst at everything
Britain
>Everything is old and made of stone
Germany
>Machinists
Russia
>scariest white people; the whole country seems like it smokes meth
France
>Best way of life if it wasnt for the niggers and sand niggers
Canada
>sorry
Sweden
>Ikea

>>Everything is old and made of stone

I wish.

Modernist architecture is everywhere. The cities are filled with awful brutalist 60s buildings.

America-hope that not all is lost
Britain-proof that we're on the brink of collapse
Germany-proof that everything is lost
Russia-slavs somehow became the last beacon of hope for western civilization
France-proof that Islam is incompatible with the West
Canada-they made a country and nobody came. Proof that niggers and brownskins=crime
Sweden-liberalism is a cancer destroying the west

>America
Still hope. Leftism is growing but people are starting to wake up
>Britain
On the verge of collapse. Would not be surprised if Scotland, and possibly Wales+Cornwall and Northern Ireland would become independent in the next 10 years
>Germany
In a critical stage. The old cinders as well as the new sparks of nationalism are there, yet we need to stop the left from keeping the fire out, before it becomes too cold.
>Russia
Uncucked. Might become one of America's good allies when Trump is elected. Might uncuck/take over Europe when it is too leftisized, and they would have the rights to do so.
>France
No longer relevant
>Canada
New Liberal Europe
>Sweden
No hope, unless major revolts break out and the disease that is islam is eradicated from their lands.

>America
My home, and I love it. I REALLY hope we don't end up cucked. Trump save us.
>Britain
A once great and powerful country that is trying, and failing to fight the radical left. Fight harder, dammit. Don't let them win.
>Germany
Cucked. Nothing short of open revolt can save them. Sorry Germany.
>Russia
A bastion where men are men, women are women, and the whites aren't undermined left and right. Offset with typical slav problems.
>France
Need to get their act together, and fast. Otherwise they won't be the impassioned country known for it's art and soul for much longer. Listen to Le Pen.
>Canada
Germany lite. Trudeau was a mistake.
>Sweden
Abandon hope. Too far gone to recover.

>when Trump is elected

Why would Trump win?

Hilary is a empowering strong woman who will lead this country into a new golden age

>America
Going full retard but built on principles
>Britain
Same as above. Generally been good to us after the Revolution.
>Germany
One of the many who's people came from there (but my paternal line is actually Swiss). Before WWII they did nothing wrong, ever since they've been going full bend over the table and rape me until I have multi personality disorder. They need to be saved.

>Russia
Old enemy but they seem to be doing what's best for Europe even though I dont exactly agree with how they're doing it.

>France
Oldest ally, we should have helped their revolution. Ever since they've basically gone full retard with the exception of Napoleon.

>Canada
Retarded brother, the Jeb Bush of the Americas

>Sweden
The asshole of Scandinavia, fitting as they take the Arabic rape without a fight and then force it on their brothers. Generally like it but hate what it is doing up there.

Hopefully that is what you mean, if you want specifics ask me specifics

>hella
Degenerate get the fuck out