I can't write endings: the Movie

>I can't write endings: the Movie

>look i'm a retarded pleb: the post

>you missed the point: the movie

I thought the ending was one of the better scenes in the movie.

kys

>I waste my time on a shit like this

It was film school tier shit. "I can't decide if he blinded himself or if he just left the woman there - I'll just cut to black and let the audience figure out themselves. I'm so artistic!"

He obviously blinded himself you moron. Every indication points towards that conclusion. They didn't show the eye removal because what is the point

>Implying the filmmaker doesn't know what happens to his own characters

How do I post on Sup Forums?: the question

no way. he left her

The Power of Gas Showers 2: Electric Boogaloo

Honestly the only thing I liked about this film was the ass grinding dry humping scenes. Wew lads those girls could do that to me any time. Watched this with my gf and had to run to the bathroom to rub one out, if ya know what I mean? My gf hated it though. So many Irish qts. But the movie was some shitty blender of body horror sci fi and post modernism art film school le kino.

endings seem to be hard to write since so many otherwise good movies fail there

Of course he can't decide. It doesn't even matter if he blinded himself or not. The point was that he thought it was the only option if he wanted to stay with her. Also please tell me, why would you want him, the director, to show an end? Let us say that in the black screen you hear a scream or before it goes black you see him putting the knife down? Why would that make you feel better and how would it contribute to your experience?
Nothing implies so. There could be an indication that he did it at the end without being graphic, but we only get him being doubtful about it.
Bad sht posting is bad.

WTF is shitposting about my post? I liked the grinding scenes, the rest was post mod bullshit. Are you the director or something? Go back to film school art faggot.

Film should have ended with him running away past the window lol

>I'm so braindead, I only speak in meme: the poster

It cuts to black because the act of whether or not he blinds himself is ultimately irrelevant. It's the thought process leading up to him blinding himself that matters. The movie is a satire about out how contrived relationships can be and the protagonist falls into this same trap that the other men fall into in the first half of the movie by assuming the only way he can be together with the woman is if they have something in common, as if it's some kind of criteria that needs to be checked off a list in order for a relationship to work. He pushes this thought process so far that he is willing to stab himself in the eyes just to fulfill it.

With a knife in his eye :D

The whole point of the film wasn't to tell us things but to ask us questions, and at the end of it we're left standing in front of the mirror with a knife and it's up to us whether we blind ourselves or not.

Clearly that's a non-issue for you seeing as you're already fucking blind.

MORE CRUSTACEAN KINOS please

How could you miss the point? It was presented without any subtlety at all. I got the point about half an hour in. The problem was the movie was 4 times that length, and I wanted it to end sooner than it did. It would have been great as a Black Mirror episode.

I was under the impression that the ending was more letting you decide whether or not he had figured out that you can't maintain a relationship on a lie. He could just tell her that he did but the movie kind of just lets you decide whether or not he actually cut out his eyes to become blind.

The point isn't whether you should stab your eyes out or not, the point is that the dichotomy is completely ridiculous, which is why it ended without showing you his choice.

It's a total farce and making fun out of you for thinking it matters