New g/fur thread

new g/fur thread

Robert Shcumann was a brilliant composer. At the age of 44 he attempted to kill himself by jumping into the Rhine. He committed himself to an asylum and two years later died being unable to speak more than a few words and having never recovered from his mental illness. During his time in the asylum he was not allowed to see his wife, Clara, until just days before he passed.

Is that a cub? Kys

Beethoven was somebody.

Hey League and Luc.

r00d

cute

ikr

yep

koda is not for sexual

bump

cute :3

bump

who the fuck fixes a ceiling lamp with a hammer??

i love you

You don't even know me.

does anyone really know anyone ?
maaaaaaan

To an extent, but never fully. You don't know me to the extent that anyone could know anyone else.

Anyone got raccoon or possum gp?

XD That is literally the first thought I had. The second was, "i wonder if anyone has posted that"

you can only really know yourself. others will only show you what they want to.

The self is just a social construction, you and I don't exist as we think we do.

elaborate.

We should get back on track

You'll think different when I shove my throbbing cock in your ass.

Sounds fun

The way you think, the foods you eat, the hings you like or dislike, your religious beliefs, political leanings, etc. are all a direct result of the influence of the various structures in which you exist. From your family unit, to the school you attended, religious institutions you went to, the town, your group of friends, even your state and country. No person is born an individual, they are all born as blank slates onto which the societal structures inscribe.

I don't think different and I've had a number of cocks in me already.

You need more cocks.

There are certain things that I need. That is not one of them.

More cock.

You are certainly not a prime candidate for that. I would never let anyone from these threads to be even within the same zipcode as me.

Prepare your anus.

You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what I looked like.

i agree/disagree but im too tired to explain

You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what my penis looked like.

I would be saying the same thing I am saying now. Or laughing at you for thinking it was impressive.

You mean a genetic predisposition for certain things? I don't believe that genetics plays as big a role in the development of the individual. Sure, genetics can explain psychosis and such, but not political beliefs, religious beliefs, etc.

..you're the worst type of person on this site.

nobody cares, go home.

literal definition of autism

There is no reason to be upset.

there is.. there's so many people like you and you need to just recognize how cringey you actually are. what the fuck are you even talking about? and why do u insist on posting ur fukn modern art in a gfur thread?? who does that??

There isn't. Only a person who suffers from some form of mental retardation would get upset at a person for doing a thing they don't like even though that thing doesn't effect them in the slightest. For example, posting images on an image board whose topic is random. And before you say it takes up the image limit, there are two things to counter that. First, the image limit doesn't matter since a new thread can always be made. And second, this thread is dead enough to where if I weren't to be posting the thread could very well conceivably 404.

Okay.

I don't know what you're trying to say to me.

That doesn't explain anything to me.

fucking faggot.. nobody wants to see your shitey modern art if you can even call it that, answer my question

i'll answer it for you, cuz ur an attention seeking fat cunt who only speaks to people on Sup Forums cuz theyre the only people that dont know how much of a fuckin failure u are cuz u know for a fact if they did like i do they wouldn't give A FUK

CUNT

What question?

You know I don't look at the pictures that are posted here, right?

You seem upset.

you seem like you have never touched any sort of genitalia that isn't your own.

Then how'd ya know I'm posting pictures?

Because it shows thumbnails.

I don't touch my dick unless I'm washing it or pissing, others touch it though.

good job getting rid of the people actually contributing to the thread topic, dont you recognize a pattern??

nobody cares.

So you only look at thumbnails?

Did I get rid of them or is it that it's early in the morning for most of us?