Hi there. I took boudoir photos for my boyfriend and am not happy with the quality of the photos...

Hi there. I took boudoir photos for my boyfriend and am not happy with the quality of the photos. I've been told this board is blunt but fair at evaluating photos, so I'm posting a few here. Should I get a new set taken? Or use these? Cheers, Erin

time stamp or gtfo

Erin. You look fine. Your bf should be happy.

I really wish the photog had airbrushed me a little.

Hello, based on the quality and lighting I highly suggest you kill yourself, cheers.

Thank you to my fellow anonymous for the compliment lol

Definitely gonna fap to it. Lucky boyfriend ;P

If you keep posting these photos my dick would be glad to 'evaluate' them for you.

Keep going!!!

>fellow anonymous
>posts "her name"
Just fuckoff already you fat faggot, stop dreaming about being a female or become a trap already

Erin, post another pic of your ass. A lot of the judges on this "blunt but fair" board enjoy cellulite.

A name doesnt do anything to reveal her identity, dumbass

Any spreads? Showing pussy lips

Ok, that is the problem. The shots of my butt are the worst ones.

what's up with your calf

Babe, you look amazing in these photos. I'm really glad that you went to the effort to have them done for me.
Just kidding, fuck you, you ruined my life, and now you go ahead and upload pictures of yourself to Sup Forums. I mean, if you uploaded them to your reddit profile, sure, I could justify, but Sup Forums of all places? Especially its' Sup Forums board?
Fuck you. I'm done. I'm leaving you. Go back to fucking Steven, you cunt.

I do have those photos yes but really not gonna post them here lol

Timestamp! Make a pic and post here now. And your ass is fine. Would fuck.

Who would be so stupid to believe this bullshit? Why aren't you a little more creative? If you want to drop some girls nudes, just say so instead of coming up with such a bad story. WTF, dude.

This one, not so much. You have wonderful wide hips, and a narrow waist; this boa here disguises your narrow waist so it looks like you may be wide all the way down.

The rest of them, you fine looking, babes.

My calf has razor burn in a lot of the photos, which I hate. And I have no idea who Steven is?

Well, looks like they are okay for most of you. And as for the insults, I have brothers so I've heard far worse lol.

More nudes

Does your bf know about this? Lol, many dicks will be stroked for you in the future

No absolutely not... that's why I'm getting them evaluated. And for the other comment, um.. thanks, I think?

Post some real nudes. We want to see your legs spread. this is Sup Forums FFS, not /s/ ... also thanks... You are hot.

I would kill you if you were my gf, dont ever tell him what you did today, ahaha. How many more?

Gonna cum a vucketload to these, really good. Your bf will love them.

Lighting is all over the place, and it looks like instead of posing you the photographer just asked you to act sexy without you really knowing what to do. But you're hot, he'll like whatever you give him.

Only since (most) of you have been so nice. Nite!

I got da 666 ngga and im usually just lurking :^)

Erin, it's etiquette on this board for you to address the posters as "Sir." After a month, that probation will end.

Aww thanks, you made my day! Goodnight sweetie. ;P

Do not leave!! Keep sharing. We will give more nice feedback.

Really? Okay, sir... now I know!

Do you have a kik or snapchat?

Okay I can show a few more, sir. :-)

Any more peeks of that ass or pussy would be appreciated. My dick gets hard without touching it with these photos... that's a good sign.

Bruises, razor burn, and a mole on your ass. Do NOT show him this one, Erin.

This thread is the best. I have no electricity at home since 8 days, leeching off internet and only have 16% on my tablet. But this shit is worth spending them!

Most of the ones of my kitty are lame, like this one sir

Thanks for telling her the rules, Sup Forumsro!

Kik or snapchat beautiful

Lame? Its a beautiful pussy

I just want to see your pink inner-lips!

You dense motherfucker

My name is kyle. Am i still anonymous now or what?

A good tip for when you're going for a photoshoot like this is NOT to wear underwear, bra or socks the same day. The elastic can and often does constrict the skin and shows lines of where undies were.

As a professional nude model photographer I always ask anyone coming in to do the same to improve the wuality of the skin shots. It shows the real naked beauty of unbound women.

Also, hydrate well, it helps with an even skin tone and any blemishes on fatty areas, helping smooth them out etc.

Other than that, if this is legit, nice one! all looks good but could do with a few tweeks that I'm sure the Sup Forumsros will point out.

And imo open leg shots and a hole pictures are trashy and not attractive. Any decent photographer will only reluctuantly do these and advise against them for the sake of their reputation.

And with this one, I really am done SIR!!! ;-)

FUCK - THATS HOT

And no... you are not done, MISS!

Nice! But you owe us an apology for the pimples on your ass.

Trashy or not, this one made my cock stand at full attention.

Wish i was there. Damn.

Ugh... I know! But that's why I wanted the photog to photoshop it. HATE that it's not photoshopped.

you didnt post a nude pic of yourself aswell

How many times did you suck his dick?

Are you hitting on me?

More like this.... More like this!!!!

MORE

Guys can see plenty of photoshopped nonsense online. You don't need any of that.

Please post nudes

Sir(s), I did not do anything sexual with the photographer. I'm pretty sure he was gay. And I don't have more explicit shots than the one of me on the bed.

No photoshop needed. Anons can do their own shopping if we want

Erin I'm concerned and I'm messaging your parents this is not how your suppose to behave after marriage in also sending these to m

Keep sharing with us. A lot of anons really enjoy you!

Atleast take me out for a drink first, geez! And i really dont want to take the spot light away fro, this beauty. ;P 15% left on lying tablet btw. Curse you, woman! You ! re hot!

Erin post another shot of your ass. There's an user on this board who specializes in evaluating models' butts. If you're lucky, he may stop by. :-)

kek

Sir, this is the most full-on one of my butt, but the lighting is terrible. Also, the person posting about my parents... um... I don't think they'd care lol

The one on the bed is what it takes to make a man cum TBH... if you have any more that are close to that one plz share

What workouts do you do/sports do you play?

U really are a natural beauty. Love the back-dimples, too!

Would you mind having sex with other men? Preferrably.. me? ;P jk but you should do your own pics with your phone and post some more ;D

No timestamped pic means this is a massive neckbeard posing as the chick in the pictures and y'all newfags need to fuck off.

It's true watches at $ 0?

Thank you sirs, for the compliments. I do yoga and not much else. Hmm.. some of these questions I don't think I'm going to answer lol

Don't care... slut is hot. OP should post more. You can fuck off if you don't like her.

kek that filename

Shaved or trimmed?

Your New Redheaded Chan-Name:
Yoga-Fire

Exactly how fat are you, how small is your penis and how lonely are you to be posting as a girl on an imageboard ? Fucking hell your life must be worthless.
And if by some fucking miracle you are a girl get your normie ass out of here.

Cool story bro

There's got to be more than 1 shot that shows this much...

Come on OP post the rest of this set. Few more pussy/ass shots you have to have more.

Yes, I saw this site once before and immediately went out to load a prepaid card with about $50, to which I then bought a fuck ton of these. Only the shipping costs, and even then it's negligible in comparison to free watches. Keep in mind, you can add several watches, or 20 of the same watch (theoretically) to your cart, and it'll still count as free.
>inb4 shilling this hard

More

i fiex it for you user

Worst fake ever seen

Gurl, where you at? We need to see more

It's cool just keep sharing these dick is about to explode

is this better?

Okay, SIRS... may I say that the "edited" photo is actually hysterical? For reasons I won't get into. Also, I have no idea what the watch stuff is about. :P

Hello New Friend. Something seems to be upsetting you. Are you ok? you might want to talk it out on /soc/ .

omg YES! Whatever "sir" edited my explicit pic is amazing! Thank you!!!

So here's the deal. Sup Forums will edit any pics you want touched up...

so long as you keep sharing more with us...

I think it's a win/win

(Requesting more shots of that ass bent over on the bed)

>
than spice them a bit up

Not very good with Photoshop but that's what you can do in a couple of minutes. Added a little blur this time to soften the skin.

Close up shot of your 'bush'

Or even your pussy

How do you feel knowing that most of us blew a hot sticky load to your body?

Erin, post a pic not from this session.. Just a regular pic. Also, you're supposed to thank the photoshoppers.

They're lovely