Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us white girls? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, girls want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby virgin body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

THE SIZE OF YOUR penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable white micro-penis. Imagine the despair we white girls feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off (BLACK MEN)

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.

P.S. the "average" penis size of white "men" is about 6 inches, That's too fucking small

Or should I say GTFO

take THIS average size!

Too bad my dick is 12 inches u niggerloving slut

HOW COULD THE BLACK GUYS EVEN COMPETE?????

black bois fear the BWC

How can black boy compete?

How can people reply to this dumb shit everyday?

That wristwrap, is that... kevlar?

fuck off with your shitty ad faggot

fuck u

>OP when retards fall for this post, also check my dubs

Orly? I don't like the phrase, "I can smell a slut comin' a mile away." But Lawd Hab Mercy. Size begins to matter more and more by the higher number of chisled men and whittled vegetables you've crammed into that HPV repository you call a vagerj. Keep it up and keep feeling superior, I'm picturing success and fulfillment from you early in life. Cheers.

P.S. Don't I recognize you from "Dragon Toy Destroys Butter-face?"

Bait. Bait. Bait. Now it's time to masturbate.

ahjaja you wouldn't complain getting raped by a smal dick

>P.S. the "average" penis size of white "men" is about 6 inches, That's too fucking small
yes but only if your cunt is too fucking used
See real men don't like used cumdumbster for love and relationships

Fuck out

spotted the virgin with 2 inches dick

All the girls that say this are ugly and/or trash. The only black men they can get are the ugly ones. Most black men don't want that. I know most African men like myself don't want that.

Whatever, get back to smoking that crack pipe.

Can't tell if you're retarded or not

>Implying you're a white woman and not some nig-nog trying to feel better about himself

They put a twist on it at least, got real tired of the "you angry white boi?'' threads. They should keep changing it to grab our attention.

I'm white. My dick is 6" in circumference. 8.5" long. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. How did you make this outrageous post anyways? Did your chocolate overlord allow you internet access in your kitchen?

No, just an African who thinks your fugly.

and what? we should be good goys and let it go? I should agree and get a guy with a 10 inch dick to satisfy you?
I m not working for free bitch, you either are loyal to me or GTFO