My gf doesn't let me do anal much, in the last two years we've done it only like four times or so...

My gf doesn't let me do anal much, in the last two years we've done it only like four times or so. But I'm really into it, I did it with my previous gf almost all the time.

I met this other girl on Tindr and we started snapping. She send me her nudes. She's really into anal and interested in some NSA fun every now and then. To me it's the perfect solution. It's just for sex, I don't run the risk of forming a relation with her because obviously she has a dick, so it doesn't count as cheating to me.

Thoughts on this, Sup Forums?

You are incredibly shallow, so you should definitely cheat.

It's a no brainier. Do it.

Send us her pics.

Because I can make the distinction between purely physical activity and a loving and caring relationship with my gf?

Will you let her fuck you in the ass too?

You're either fucking with me or you're stupid. It doesn't matter what you think you sleeping with counts as. You don't define what cheating is for who you sleep with. You define it for your partner. It only matters whether she thinks you're cheating, or would think that if she finds out.

Nope. No homo.
I see. Hmm, I don't think she would count fucking a girl with a dick as technically cheating, because there's is no chance that I would leave her for someone like that.

Yep, you're fucking with me.

That's a good one bro. Please proceed with full disclosure to the gf and let us know how it goes.

You're a fucking faggot, go leave your gf for a mentally ill tranny just cause you wanna shove it up someones poopoo, due to not understanding why the pussy is a superior hole, you braindead retard

This fucking level of mental gymnastics...

Doesn't look like a tranny to me, just a girl with a dick. She was probably born with it, no surgery.

Go for it and send more of her noods

You're fucking stupid. Would you count it as cheating when your gf would make out with another hot girl? Shit would be so cash mate.

Thx for the advice Sup Forums . Maybe I'll bring it up to my gf, I'm pretty confident she will allow it. I stop nagging about putting it in her pooper and she doesn't have to worry about me cheating her, it's not like it's a girl with a vag.

Are you gonna let her cum too?

Dunno, haven't thought about that. Guess it would be pretty hot if she came handsfree all over my belly.

Post pics of your dick

Just come out of the closet already, you dopey fag.

Why? No homo bro.

Why? Because it'll start with a reach-around and end with Elton here having a colon full of jizz.

No dick pic, but this is me though

gf

You could always start playing this awesome game instead. It's been making me cum six times a day!

Go for it, user. It's not gay as long as the balls don't touch.

Hot. Where are you from? Into girly boys as well?

No tits, no go. That's what I assume OP would say. But there is also a strong chance he may say "please let me suck your cock until you can't cum anymore"

True.

NJ. Sorry, not into boys. I might let you suck my dick though.
Why would I do that?

Because OP sucks cocks?

Why oh why did you fall for it...
Sup Forums has been trolled relentlessly for so long that people are now taking it seriously...

Anal sex is better because it's tighter, warmer and more degrading to women.

The vagoo has it's perks. Primarily the wetness, but so does a mouth. And if you get it to suck your dick for a while before buttfucking it, might be pretty alright.

y-yes please

>interested in some NSA fun
she wants to control all your data?

no strings attached

Well, maybe for op just a g-string

2017. Not using lube for anal.

Yeah. Why would you use lube? Saliva as lube is much more sensual and sexy than some fucking shit you squirm out of a tube.

blood is the best lubricant

This is why people like OP never get to do any anal with their gf.

My most recent gf was okay with it after a while. Sure, used lube the first time or two but after that it was fine.

I miss her.

Gf is quite petite, and my dick on the slightly larger side (just shy of 8"). Can't make it work without lube, even when opening her up with fingers/toys. But it's not really a hassle, it's like showering before sex, just something you do.

My ex was a little on the chubbier side with some pretty nice tits and a big ass. She was the best. A real trooper, too. Never said no to trying new things, as long as they didn't include human waste, blood or other people.

Excuse me but am I the only one here who thinks it's strange how everyone talks like it's perfectly normal that a girl can have a dick?

You'll learn. Lurk moar

What's with the morality police today? Seen comments like this in a few threads.
>boohoo I'm butthurt because I got cheated on, now I get to say bitter things all the time.

All the best girls have cocks.

This girl has a dick. Don't tell me you're so homo you wouldn't fuck her because she has tits?

It's only gay if the balls touch, queer.

It's too early, all old 4channers are still sleeping. Probably dreaming about the conservative society that never existed.

He is the newfriend here.

sauce?

OP here. I'm young (26) and conservative too (pro-Trump, which is not that common upstate NJ here). I would never fuck black girls, and made sure my current gf never dated black guys. Only admission I had to make was that she had one bf before me and so isn't a virgin anymore. But it didn't last long, so I'm pretty sure he hasn't dumped a lot of his swimmers in her.

I'm perfectly okay with girls having dicks though. If they look, act and walk like girls, to me it's a girl. I'm pretty sure most of them are well-mannered and educated and are or will become a productive member of society. So what's to have against it?

I wouldn't date one however, pretty sure the girl I want to fuck has taken a lot of dick before me. Or put hers into others.

Have a banana for breakfast.

Go for it!! Just can't get all butt hurt when she does it, or just straight leaves your ass kek

If you want to stick your D in a pooper, would it make such a difference if the right one offers his/her/its ass?

Where can dickgirls be found? Are there apps or sites where you can meet one?

Gf doesn't do something sexually, cheat on her via tinder to get it elsewhere.. typical douche bag lol

>offers his/her/its ass
His.

Some couples don't consider the male doing shit with another male or female doing something with another female cheating in the traditional sense

Lol fagget. You do realise these dickgirls have probably taken more black dick up their asses and mouths that you care to count?

Sexist pos

Yes, the difference is the same as with kissing, putting fingers in mouth or stroking hair.
Hot with a woman (if straight), pure disgust with a man.

So shallow. So if you didn't know this girl had a dick, you wouldn't hit on her? What do you do, ask a girl if she has a dick before you make a move?

Lol, but can she?

Well to be sure just talk to your gf about this. I wonder what she's gonna tell you (spoiler alert: I don't actually wonder what she's gonna tell you: she won't be ok with it)

Omfg I need sauce please

Inb4 op " I just won't tell her" cuk

It's shooped assholes....

Ugly

OP here. Compelling argument. But there aren't many blacks upstate NJ here, so I guess she will be fine.

She's very open. Will discuss this afternoon and post afterwards.

Good luck I guess

This isn't fucking Maybelline

Hate to break it OP, but you're closet gay. But that's all right. You can have my banana, one inch at a time.

Feel sorry for you op
I don't get anal either

Source, please.

After, he and his gf can have a mmf threesome LOL

Are you chill with her going out and fucking a transgender dude?

There are no chicks with dicks! Only guys with tits!

Thx son, you're making America great again

you sound like a demented homosexual & should be exterminated

Technically that's an incorrect analogy. OP wants to fuck a girl that happens to have a dick, so he should allow his gf to fuck a boy that happens to have a vag.

>girl
>dick

OP here. I would let her fuck a boy that has a vag. Shit would be so hot. Pic related.
This.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think he said exactly what you said too.

Its funny, i do the same thing, i wont have sex with another women...but a Tgirl doeant feel likw cheating.

Im doing things with her i cant get from my wife

Well, Trump did promise us anal...

OP again. Browsing the internets, maybe I should actuall propose that in return she can get to fuck boys with vags. Shits really turns me on. Boys clothes and underwear, but still a vag beneath that.
Pics of her? What do you do except anal?

I would dress up and a member of Antifa and suck your dick if you dress up as Trump.

You are going to fuck a trap over that cause you are "really into anal"?

Kys

>she
LOL it's a dude with a boob job. Accept that.

Welcome to Sup Forums. It's pretty fucking gay here dude.

>justifying being a homosexual

It's okay to be gay, you just have to admit it. A man with a boob job is still a man.

Your solution is to fuck a man in the ass. Take all the time you need to process that fact.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's probably is a duck. It's 2017, same applies to gender now. If OP want's to fuck a girl with a dick, he'll fuck a girl with a dick.

I just woke up and what is this faggotry

Wished my gf was into boys with vaginas too.
PS: it's called 'reverse traps'

sage

I'm going to throw this out there, OP, but maybe you should sit down with your girlfriend, genuinely tell her these desires, tell her what you want to do and ask her if she will at least possibly think about reconsidering and trying once or twice more. Get her a little drunk, I've experienced that it makes anal easier. Go slow. Don't rush. Let her take it at her own pace and be in control until she is used to it, and maybe she will become more receptive to your advances in the future. Use plenty of lube, and don't forget to reach around and play with her clit/finger her while you do so.

This. Thank you user.

I think the real solution for OP is to admit he's bi and wants a MMF.