KING CRIMSON

Is this the GOAT prog rock band? Is there any band that can even compete with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWMwcSXxALY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you listen to more than one artist of the genre?

Nope, they are the best, no band has, probably no band ever will

Gay

this album is better than the whole discography of King Crimson 2bh

kek
not even prog rock baiter

You could've picked any of the earlier Yes albums...

t. Le trve intellectual prog fans

Both ELP and TMV shit on King Crimson

Maybe TMV, certainly not ELP

Brain Salad Surgery is one of the best prog albums of all time desu

thissssss

Yes, King Crimson is GOAT. They have not released an album I can call unlistenable maybe except Thrakattack

only soft machine and krautrock can compete

hello king crimson' fans! let me ask you a thing: do they have any song which reaches near Starless? because i can't find one :(

Nope, they don't. Sorry.

21st, Fracture, Larks

21st is my least favorite song of them, maybe.
larks is good but far away from starless.
i'll check fracture

Yeah they are the greatest. Larks' Tongues in Aspic is the best prog album of all time. What makes them so great is how they have consistently changed their style while still being great.
What? No. Omar wishes The Mars Volta was anywhere near King Crimson. The Mars Volta wouldn't fucking exist without King Crimson. And ELP is indulgent crap.

They have several songs I consider as good as Starless. Larks Tongues in Aspic part 1 is my favorite crim track, I think it's better than Starless.

Can is the only other band that comes to mind as a real contender

stop memeing this
2112 is a great album but can't shine a light to ITCOCK, Larks, and Red

Do you realize how autistic you sound? KC wouldn't exist without a slew of other artists, just because an band is inspired or influenced by another doesn't mean the original is better. That's like saying Mozart is better than Beethoven or that the Sugar Hill gang is better than Wu Tang. Pull your head out of your ass.

It's different when a band so obviously took a lot of influence from another band. The Mars Volta clearly worships King Crimson. To say that they shit on King Crimson is retarded. I wouldn't say King Crimson shits on Bela Bartok because King Crimson owes a lot to him. It's about respect. Besides, King Crimson is just the better band.

I think Pink Floyd can get close but they can't match the creativity and technicality of KC.

#feed_the_goats

>TMV
underages not allowed
>ELP
Drooling retards with >muh pointless twinkle tonkle taste not allowed

Which songs do you think get close to King Crimson?

I only listen Starless from 1:28 to 4:21. The rest (songs and albums) is overrated to oblivion.

Listen Causa Sui, is pretty neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWMwcSXxALY