you look at the clock to check the time

It's 6:34 am.

What about it?

it is late

3:34am

the city never sleeps

i have always been a night person though

i wonder if she is awake too

should i call her even though she may be asleep?

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, to cherish each moment of time in the here and now. That's why it's called the present.

You should call her

i have been looking at her text messages thinking of what to say. or should I just call her? i went outside to clear my head. that was already 15 minutes ago.

the only thing he wants to tell her is that he loves her.

5:52am
At work reflecting on my life.
Its so easy to achieve my goal.
But because I'm afraid of failing.
I don't try.

would she say she loves him too?

1:55 pm

he needs to tell her. but he looks at the clock. 5:55. she is probably asleep so he decides to put his phone away. he dozes thinking of her.

what is this thread?

Sometime around midnight or at least that's when you lose yourself for a minute or two as you stand under the bar lights and the band plays some song about forgetting yourself for a while.

she finally decides to go to bed. it is late. she thought he was going to call tonight. she wanted to tell him everything. but maybe it would not work out anyway.

You have my attention, sire. Please, keep going.

the spirits above laugh. some good. some evil.

Trippy in a good way

anyone here

This is epic, go on.

wish I could

i just delayed putting my dick in my girls warm pussy for this thread
have a good night you champ

4:36.

didn't mean to cockblock. what if you were going to get her pregnant if you would have fucked her when you initially wanted to smash and you get a different sperm than you would have. I changed history.

Aus, 9:38PM right now. Light rain, pretty cosy

that was all the cyberpunk/vaporwave gifs I have. anyone else have any?

That's friggin kung fu panda. I know it was a quote before that, but wow. Kung fu panda.

Made my day.

So happy I found this thread. Amazing gifs. Also, its 4:41

sure bruh

6:42

4:43 am West Coast, I don't sleep.

glad there's someone out there enjoying it. wanted to post something cool before I went to sleep. If anyone wants to post whatever (cyberpunk cityscape gifs:bonus) go right ahead.

thx

its 2:46 pm...

for the cozy bro

Aa

Bb

Cc