Sup Forums I am horny af and I want to fuck a hooker but I am afraid of stds

Sup Forums I am horny af and I want to fuck a hooker but I am afraid of stds

Trips says what do. Keep in mind i am relatively young with no gf

Fuck hooker no condom

God damn it

Take a shit, freeze it and murder someone

The sex will be boring/bad. It's not worth it. I've delved into that type of thing in the past and fapping is honestly way better.

Then don't get a hooker, get a desperate fugly chick and take her v

yolo right fuck her

Do it faggot, life will get easier

Are you in a country where it's legal? If it's regulated they require STD tests every month. If you're in 'merica though goodluck lmao

Do it

Sex workers get tested for STDs more than anyone else you fucking moron. A. they're fucking bad for you so they've got no incentive to not get treated B. having and STD is bad for business C. you and every other customer will have been wearing a condom.

Just do it shit for brains

If you want to fuck a hooker that looks like this you are going to need about 5k bucks and a nice car and hotel room. BTDT was worth every penny. Married with kids fucked a 20 year old hooker "legally" best fucking money I ever spent. I came the 1st time in about 2 mins, she attended to me like a candy striper turned me back on got hard and she fucked me for over an hour, sucked me dry and spent the night.

implying it actually will

Its quite easy.. get a bill roll of syran/glad wrap . Wrap your entire body.. use 5 layers for your cock.. it will add girth. You're now ready to fuck your local std ridden street sluts

Just do it, your fears are rational but you're here in Sup Forums so that means you're not. Get laid and have fun with it.

Just do it pussy

OP, trips are going to happen eventually, but one thing is clear: Trips will tell you what everyone else is already saying.

So just fucking do it.

Yes

these trips say double wrap your shit and pay extra for a good one

jack off and forget about hookers.

Just jerk your weenie and you'll be fine.

Just use a fucking rubber m8

Kek

Also, tie up the hooker and rape her with a borud.