I recently took about 2g of speed amongst 2 of my friends about 20 hours ago...

I recently took about 2g of speed amongst 2 of my friends about 20 hours ago, I'm experiencing pumping sounds in my left ear, is this normal and will it go? Also anyone else had any good/bad speed experiences?

Yeah you'll be fine but won't sleep. I took 8 Ritalin and shit like that happened to me.

depends if its that sticky base.. the real good fet not this powder shit.. cud be going on for 10+ hrs if its the gd stuff. and ye its fine be happy u dont have it in both ears

That's meth right?

fairs, thanks for the confidence, recon its fine to finish of my final gram? Although Ritalin is obviously different; how long did it take for your ears to fix?

You even sure it was speed and not some synthetic creation.
It's blood pressure and dilated blood vessels. Probably nothing to worry about.
You seem quite stupid though and in general that is bad for your long term health.
Try reading up on shit before you fuck up and ruin it even more for responsible drug users.

Its real good quality, for some reason my dealer wants me to shot for him... selling to me for much cheaper either that or he is bent. 3grams for £30, which is much cheaper than the street price of 1g for £15/20 ... Although he gets it straight from the lab for £2 per gram apparently.

You took quite alot, but it's not really an deadly/health hazard range amount.

You'll probably not be able to sleep well for the next 2 days (2 hours max) and depending how you took it (probably through your nose) you will build up quite alot of mucus.

Usually your throat gets fucked for a bit as well.

Good luck user.

A day or so. You are wired already so maybe save it for when you want/need it. Otherwise go for it.

>I can't type a sentence out successfully.
What long term abuse of drugs does to your minds ladies and gentleman.

Deffo speed. Trust, i looked into it lots and planned the times well considering its a weekend and all. However i didn't know about specific issues like the ear thing.

You'll be fine. You won't sleep for a fair while but just try and get cozy and hunker down, soon you'll sleep for 20+ hours and then wake up feeling okay again

>it's real good quality.
>my dealer told me so.
I've never met a dealer who wasn't a friend that told me their drugs weren't of a high quality.

Did it smell a bit like cat piss? That's a good sign.

I'd be careful your not slinging some filthy analog or synthetic stuff that can end up hurting peeps.

I could get very good speed a long time ago for similar prices, I'd seen it produced, but at that price it seems a bit suspicious to me.

My other 2 friends who are not experiencing anything major have been awake taking speed for around 55 hours, i've now been awake for 30 or so. Thinking about just finishing it now whilst i have it. I am always strong about not smoking tobacco, especially in joints. But something about speed is very addictive.

Good, here's a tip, always have some benzodiazepines like valium around for afterwards when you want to sleep. It makes the experience so much nicer.
Or just use it in smaller amounts, I never liked getting so fucked up I couldn't sleep for days, it's not that fun. In smaller amounts incrementally through the day you can enjoy the buzz without the sleep loss.

Up to you man, but if you're worried about it currently I wouldn't take more. It won't kill you (unless you have heart conditions) but it probably won't make you feel great

kek, speed is such a shitty drug

Aight, cool. One of the two friends is able to sleep on demand, the other one is also experiencing the obvious sleep issue. I ran out of all my valium recently, although i've had some bad trips with valium.. prob due to mixing it with other things.
Yeah i think 1gram split between 2 others, and i will have smaller lines, won't be too bad i guess.

Pic-- is one of the 3 baggies of speed (1g in each)

So you took about 0.6 g in 20 hours...thats a little much for an inexperienced user, mate, but not life-threatening. But weird things may happen then, as you experience it right now.
Back in the days, friend of mine did too much MDPV, felt great, but afterwards had a serious panic attack and couldnt speak above whispering level for about 12 hours. Fun times though... But keep it down, stimulants can seriously fuck your heart if you use too often...

Looks like it might be cut with something, if it tastes like cleaning chemicals it's a good sign but doesn't look pure. Which is pretty normal tbh

Valium only gets nasty with other downers in my experience. Don't drink with it, don't do opiates with it and you'll be fine.
If used like a tool and not a drug it's a truly wonderful medicine, especially for getting to sleep when recovering from uppers.
Of course sometimes it's nice to take a big fat hit of valium, just keep it irregular, it's a shitty one to be addicted to.

>good experience with meth
No..
I took it, decided i needed to test if i was gay and sucked a dick. Never again.

you don't trip on pills u retard, don't mix things in general unless you want inexplicable behavioral tendencies later in life.

Just in general don't be a retard, your ear is making a pumping sound? Wow i wonder what that might be, when you've ingested a stimulant...

Don't do drugs retard.

Plus benzos will fuck your liver and brain quicker than booze

Haha
Sounds like you are at the very least a bit gay though, the drug just lowered your neurosis about it.
Also that's not meth, it's a weaker brother.
>Looks like it might be cut.
I'd say so, it's not sticky enough and too fluffy.

What does it smell like op?
The smell should be pretty overpowering.

timestamp or it never happened.

Never heard of that, without people boozing too, but it wouldn't surprise me.

It's great when used as intended, or very occasionally abused.

Yeah, maybe.. But the faggot was also sucking my dick, which never got hard. So i took that as confirmation that i was straight, which is quite a weird realization to have with a fat dick in your mouth.

I knew a chick who abused them and nothing else, huge liver damage and went insane. She also had bipolar though so might have made her headfucked. But yeah they 100% fuck your liver if you abuse them

fuck off i ain't lying about my ears pumping for the fun of it.
I can't really describe it as anything i know, before sniffing i remember it smelling very strong, neither bad or good. After using it i can't really get a smell of it apart from a random taste every now and then. Anything that i can do to test if its real? All the powder has equal density and colour.

Tfw my main source only gets Diazepam twice a year so he won't get addicted which in turn stops me from as well

Stop now, you'll end up ruining yourself.

You're pretty safe with Valium, benzodiazapam is the dangerous one. And xannies ofc

let him ruin himself

It's nearly always xanax with the odd Benzo but I personally don't like valium not for the high but everyone I associate with while on it says I act weird and not in a good way like random exploring and unnatural reactions to certain conversation queues

>benzodiazapam.
That's not even a drug. Diazepam is, and that is valium. Benzodiazepine is a class of drugs, Valium(Diazepam) and Xanax belong to, and valium is addictive as FUCK.

Nigga you're talking shit, with the best of intentions. Get edumacated.

Yeah I'm the same man. Xannies and benzo I just relax and wanna get /cozy/ but Valium kinda gets me just on the edge of relaxed and I do dumb shit

More meant things like Lorazepam over Valium. Plus me and my dealer just call anything that isn't Valium or Xannies Benzos

okay okay fair enough

I doubt she was just taking those.
And bi-polar people are fucked anyway, I've known two sadly.

I think you can get testing kits.

All the speed I have had in my life has smelled strongly of chemicals/cat piss. It's either very cut, which isn't bad in itself as long as it's not cut with something retarded. Probably keeps retards safer from ODing. It is a rip off tho, speed is cheap as fuck anyway, no need to cut it. At least it's cheap I guess.

That or it's not speed, in which case be a lot more careful. The lack of odour makes me lean towards this.

That's not very smart, differentiate mane. Know what you're putting in your or others bodies. It's common decency.

I have a mental disorder of speed

Does the pumping sound like forced air through your eardrum? Do you hear running water? These are signs of an aneurysm... This is why you don't do drugs, kids.

s...ss.. sonic?

lol
It's not that. Do do drugs kids, just do them responsibly, occasionally and carefully.

Oh we always know what the brand name is, that's just how we refer to them. Easier than saying "hey you got anything to relax me" "yeah fam got some dope Tizanidine or some Clonazepam". Just didn't think exact brand names were needed for this thread haha

Fair enough, I've dealt with enough idiots like that, where I have to say opiate instead of it's actual name, because otherwise they won't understand.
As long as you know, and anyone with half a brain does or can know.

Also,
if you think your dealer is your friend, he is probably not your friend.

>aneurysm
you could be right, i was making sure my cleans were cleaned; yea they were but i found blood whilst doing so. So i guess its a aneurysm.. How long does it take to go down? Not a water sound more like "vmm" "vmm" every other second.

If I'm doing pharamas I always ask to see the bottle or look for physical ID online before I take it anyway.

Which is ironic because if someone offers me a undisclosed white powder I'm getting that into the sinus' before I can ask questions

What you probably are experiencing is a fluid build up in your middle ear due to a blocked eustachian tube. This happens when you snort amphetamines and/or similar substance.

Drink a lot of water, try to rest with your head slightly higher than normal.

You also might feel acute depression and you will most likely not sleep much for the next few days. You might have a couple of hours here and there, and then wake up completely rested.

Depending whether you are psychologically strong, or have any mental issues, coming down from amphetamines (all types basically) can be really, really rough for some people.

Are you pupils still dilated?

Unless they were friends first dealers later.
My mate who happens to sell if you will.
He'd always give me a heads up if he thought it was a bit shit, or if testing revealed anything.
A good lad.

Haha my idiosyncratic nigga

From thumbnail your hand looks like a deformed cock.

This is actually true.

Based

Clever boys should reverse search it to find out that pic was just the closest example to what i had before i took a pic of my real speed several posts above. But i guess you will just say that looks like a deformed cock as well considering you know so much about them.

'Rushing water' sound is more commonly tinnitus. Harmless unless it becomes oppressive and annoying.
Sortof, like doing drugs. Except, drugfaggots are annoying to everyone else on the planet. They are simply not aware of this for the most part. And it starts being progressively more annoying as addiction sets in and digs its claws into your brain.

Your best bet is to shoot drugfaggots on sight. It won't really help, but it's better than doing nothing I suppose. Also, taking drugs yourself might help you forget just how shitty the drug-fucked world has become.

Uhm, what. I don't really give a shit where the pic is from. I just found the pic to be funny in the thumbnail.

Interesting how you become all defensive and stuff over a comment like that. Is the speed paranoia getting to you?

most likely

So this one time i got high as shit on a good 80mg of methylphenidate. I also took around 60mg of morphine - treated it like a cheap speedball. After a few hours i needed to sleep so i, as per usual, dropped a bunch of benzos. I smoked some pot and then had a sudden realization of what i'd done while i was half conscious and suddenly hyper-aware of my like of breathing.

I'd never mixed high dosed morphine with a high dose of benzos before.

I manged to ring myself an ambulance because i naturally freaked out that i was taking a breath every 30 seconds.

You'll be sweet OP.

My pupils go very small to very big depending on the light; so just extremely exaggerated. Thanks of the advice, will do. I think i am psychologically strong, only thing that got me slightly freaked was the continuous pumping sounds and my friends saying i was going deaf.

>I manged to ring myself an ambulance because i naturally freaked out that i was taking a breath every 30 seconds.

And gave more ammo to the anti drug movement. Cunts like you ruin it for the rest of us, using in a non retarded way.

Yeah, no problem. I am quite confident you have a fluid build up in your ear. What you describe is a very typical symptom. Is your hearing also impaired?

Try to do the Valsalva manoeuvre (pinch your nose, close your mouth and blow outwards, carefully). Does your affected ear pop?

Don't do the Valsalva forcefully, in case you have a beginning ear infection (otitis media).

Yeah, i feel like it fixes for a good 30 seconds then slowly creeps back. Strange huh? Think its bad if i finish my final bit?

Not strange at all. Your eustachian tube has become inflamed because of the amphetamines. This results in the tube getting blocked, so the middle ear can no longer drain the fluids.

Fluid builds up, which can lead to a range of different symptoms, and especially 'swooshing sounds' and the like. You have a fair chance of getting an ear infection, because bacterias remain in the middle ear, due to the blocked tube, which .... well, leads to an infection.

The 'harm' is already done, so you could probably snort more without making it worse.

Keep in mind that it can take weeks, sometimes months, for the ear to clear up properly.

I get a cold everytime I do coke.
Not sure if that's noteworthy.

I've had this happen, it was just me clenching my jaw and not realising. Try keeping your teeth apart by putting the tip of your tongue in between your front teeth to keep your jaw open just a little, see if that helps. Otherwise, it's almost certainly a brain haemorrhage, in which case you just have to wait it out and let natural selection take its course.

gtfo retard