I haven't been on Sup Forums since around ~2010, can anyone tell me what i missed?

i haven't been on Sup Forums since around ~2010, can anyone tell me what i missed?

last thing i remember, everyone was crying about the antlers album hospice. i have no idea what "patrician" means

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just leave and pretend you never made this thread
your life will be better for it

>i haven't been on Sup Forums since around ~2010, can anyone tell me what i missed?
literally nothing
>last thing i remember, everyone was crying about the antlers album hospice.
yeah we're still doing that

do people still like this album?

Sup Forums hates ANCO now.

does Sup Forums still like itaots?

nope

nah, not cool anymore

Everybody has turned into contrarians and can't like what was big one year ago

>yeah we're still doing that
Are you kidding? That album never gets talked about anymore.

All you missed was a good The Knife album, a Death Grips obsession, and a hip-hop revival

Is this true? I went away for like two years. When i left Sup Forums loved AnCo.

this, except Sup Forums is now so contrarian mainstream pop is the go to topic

what you missed? a new artist called claire boucher known as grimes. she's a real sensation on Sup Forums since 2012: the only artist able to have almost daily bump limit reaching threads. she's very controversial here. listen to her music pronto.

here's a short profile:

Occupations: singer, songwriter, producer, sound engineer, live performer, visual artist, music video director, colorist and editor, dancer, model, writer

Instruments: vocals, synthesizer, sampler, guitar, bass, drums, violin, ukulele

Main interests: music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet and others

Music taste:
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studied neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- started making music when she was around the age of 19
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan.

bump

Does she have any sort of restraining order against you yet?

no. i never bothered her and i'm just a fan. on the other hand, you keep being a triggered autist at the mere sight of a copypasta.

Don't reply to grimesfags btw, they're crazy, got infinite time in their hands, can't take jokes and mastered the art of circular logic.

>hip-hop revival

>studied neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
This is called flunking dumb Grimes poster

oh man hospice, that takes me back.

it's not. she already studied something before being dropped out. it's not an all or nothing situation, dumb grimes poster.

>autist that was btfo multiple times by grimes friends
your fear is visible

mostly everyone on Sup Forums desperately wants to wife her also

not a chance