JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jane_Watson#In_other_media
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd complain, but this is honestly what yiur average high school looks like now. Bunch of pansexual identifying queers

This is what the average NYC high school looks like, yeah. There really isn't a problem with them portraying a more realistic cast based around legitimate ethnic distributions.

me in the middle

WE

Forest Hills is 55% white. And even then it doesn't justify raceswapping EVERYONE except Peter.

WUZ

KIDZ N SHIET

>white kid bullied by indian kid
I can put up with giant sky portals, alien invasions, talking racoons, cosmic gems, victory by dance-offs etc. but THIS is where I draw the line.

>I need my cast to a comicbook movie about a man with spider-like superpowers that fights crime wearing spandex to be realistic

damn, Ned Leeds looks like THAT?

This is getting a little ridiculous, no?

Forest Hills is mostly white. Nice try, though.

Find me one

ONE

Non-white person who has a problem with this. In fact, find me one non-white male who has a problem with this. It's literally always you people. ALWAYS

I'm more butthurt that they turned Peter into a manlet babyface.

If the movie is good I honestly dont care. If its shit, then fuck niggers

will neckbeards ever understand that this movie is for kids between 12-18?

I honestly don't care about Discount Goblin #5 but it is kinda ridiculous for a character to look THAT different

Fuck, I thought it was the cast for a remake of the Breakfast Club.

If they remade The Breakfast Club with an all-black cast, would that be racist? I mean, they're in detention and someone brought a gun.

I am arabic and I have a problem with it. Why? Because it feels like they decided to go with non-white people as those characters even before casting started.

It's getting really annoying how Hollywood is trying to make their casts look like something from a Benetton ad.

This is just retribution for Billie Dee getting replaced with Tommy Lee Jones

I'm still mad

They look like alien with super long Gumby arms. That's fucking scary.

Me too famalam, and I'm not even black. Billy Dee was the superior Harvey Dent

Forrest hills would probably have old folks, chinese, indians or middle easterners, and a few Hispanics.

Last time I was there was to see Warcraft, strangely enough there were fat folks not sure if the demo has changed or simply warcraft.

I like this cast a lot, actually. Maybe you've never gone to a diverse highschool, but shit is actually pretty cozy. Plus the stuff on Instagram shows they've got a great dynamic.

No shit fuckhead, they are swapping out white people for shitskiks.

Diverse high school is code for poor people school.

Peter is poor. I don't see the problem with this.

>I'm more butthurt that they turned Peter into a manlet babyface.
Why? He's a manlet babyface in the comics

I'm just glad they finally chose someone not 30 years old.

I don't care for the Diversity in this film, but the guys playing Ned and Flash Thompson were horrible picks.

Have faith.

>we will never see Billy Dee playing Two-Face
Why even continue living?

I hope to god that Kevin Feige keeps that bitch on a tight leash.

She has to be part of Sony's end of things with those credits. The agreement is that Marvel gets creative control.

I don't care about the diversity, mostly because all my classes actually kinda looked like this (except we had actual men and girls rather than whatever the fuck these are), but why is FLASH THOMPSON 5'4?

Where are the Hispanics?

Manflet Flash is of Guatemalan descent.

>le marvel can do no wrong may may

Every Sony Spider-Man film had literally every character stay true to what color they were in the comics.

The MCU has dozens of cases of raceswapping characters for the sake of "diversity".

>The MCU has dozens of cases of raceswapping characters for the sake of "diversity".

Besides the new spiderman movie and changing Nick Fury into a black dude, not really

It's not so bad, though, considering how many times spiderman has been adapted I think it's kind of nice to switch up things. If you want all white Spiderman, you've got plenty of options from the trilogy to all of the cartoons.

Nick Fury is black in both the 616 and Ultimate universes. You're thinking of Nick Fury Sr.

But why change MJ's race when she's literally known for being a white redhead.

You know what they should have done? Pull a Spectacular and have Liz be Peter's love interest this time around. We get a brown love interest for Peter and they don't have to touch MJ (at least for a few years). Everyone wins. We already got MJ and Gwen as Peter's live-action film girlfriends, so why not Liz?

>one of them will be gay
>it will be the fucking white male
>one will be racist and be forced to check his privilege

Because "white redhead" isn't a critical part of her character? And there's already white versions in the other movies. Idk man, I really don't see why people shit themselves over this stuff.

when will Zendaya release those nudes?

MJ has been a white redhead in literally every single one of her adaptations. This isn't like Falcon or Nick Fury where they're relatively unknown to normal people, this is a beloved character who we've already seen in numerous prior adaptations.

>Because "white redhead" isn't a critical part of her character?
actually it is, that and calling Peter tiger

Zendaya a cute tbqh family

And my point is that her skin color doesn't matter to her character. And you have all those other adaptations to go to over if you absolutely refuse to accept that, the world keeps on spinning either way.

>One of the defining traits about a well-known and beloved character whom we've known for literally decades isn't important because I want brownie points.

>"Stories and characters aren't allowed to change in retellings, ESPECIALLY if that change is related to skin color because it totally affects the characters PERSONALITY."

Seriously, it's not like MJ is a pop culture icon like you're playing her out to be.

>Why? He's a manlet babyface in the comics

But he's not though.

>I am arabic

Sure you are, cracker

>I need the cast of this movie to only be my own skin color or I can't watch it
Just as pathetic tbqh

>Seriously, it's not like MJ is a pop culture icon like you're playing her out to be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jane_Watson#In_other_media

Try again.

>MJ
>beloved

Stop acting like you're an hero and grow up. You don't get some integrity badge if you moan about a capeshit casting on Sup Forums. So they cast somebody else, big fucking deal. Your life aint gonna change a jot.

They can do whatever they want. Just don't be surprised if people don't like it.

Oh I wont be. People are utter plebs.

The only people that'll be bothered are racists.
And racists deserve to be bothered every waking second for the rest of their lives.

me on the right

Don't be surprised when literally everyone except Tumblr and a few critics dislikes this movie.

The girl in the center will have cute feet once she ages another 5 years.

>implying he didnt turn heel when Doc Ock was in his body

MJ should have red hair and they need to recast Flash because there's no way that fagalag could be a bully. Top left kid looks like a bro though.

Unles Peter uses his super-powers to butcher the school , it's not worth seeing.

I want Zendaya to use my mouth as toilet paper

Asian here. I hate it. Feels forced. Staying true to the source material is not racism.