he's not hillary

this.

Swedistan, you of all countries really should know

Literally the only sane choice for a peace-loving, hard-working family man

30 foot high concrete wall

Memes

chaba bood ffracg nibross byingel flanch, trenumubried ver corcusine wopp

Chaos.

Absolute Chaos and hilarity, people think he'll be terrible but what he wants to do is mild or actually impossible for him.
He's a moderate on all things that he controls.

Hildog is an insufferable whiny cunt and terrifies me.

Adam Carolla sums it up perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ApvRpI6wcyo

The left has been poking the hornets nest for years, and now they're shocked as they're getting stung.

Wonder why Trump is so popular... It's because the liberal left is on some kind of guilt trip, and will sell themselves out along with everybody else so they can feel good about themselves until it turns to liquid feces. Those who think globalist whore Clinton is a viable option need their head examined.

He'll make anime real

jfc this was great

hello Achmed

anyone have the twitter dm where Trump responds to the guy sending him qt anime grills?

Here you go user

Not a manlet

Self funded
Stops illegal immigration
Self funded
Won't take refugees
Self funded

REMINDER GARY JOHNSON IS THE NEW CRUZ

Hillary can't win because she'll get the world immolated in atomic flame

Bernie can't win because while the man himself is fairly inoffensive a Sanders victory would teach his shitcunt followers that if a democratic process isn't going your way you can wail and cry and tantrum and generally act like brownshirts and everything will work out fine.

Cruz was genuinely a fucking monster

I wouldn't mind Kasich t b h, his taxation policy is regressive but when it comes to tax law who the fuck even knows any more

If any country can pull off a Nationalist, Protectionist and Anti-Globalization 180 of our current course it's America, might as well support it where it counts.

Might finally make me regret renouncing citizenship back in 2008. Heck, i'd have to visit as a tourist if Trump gets elected, see that wall.

>hi Sup Forums, why Trump?

Him and Bernie are the only ones opposed to the TPP which would destroy my country and province.

His emphasis on bringing back the manufacturing sector in the USA would also be a boon to resources rich Canada.

As a Canadian, he's clearly the most advantageous US president if you care about the economy over muh feels.

But why do you hate free trade

;)

>But why do you hate free trade

I love free trade between countries the west. I hate free trade between countries of the west and third world shit hole.

I also hate thousands of pages of legalese trying to pass off as free trade.

Because Hillary Clinton knows where the bodies are buried