Then and Now

>It’s expanded to anything and everything: video games, clothing ads, even remaking a mediocre comedy from the 1980s. In July, trolls who had long been furious that the 2016 reboot of Ghostbusters starred four women instead of men harassed the film’s black co-star Leslie Jones so badly on Twitter with racist and sexist threats–including a widely copied photo of her at the film’s premiere that someone splattered semen on–that she considered quitting the service. “I was in my apartment by myself, and I felt trapped,” Jones says. “When you’re reading all these gay and racial slurs, it was like, I can’t fight y’all. I didn’t know what to do. Do you call the police? Then they got my email, and they started sending me threats that they were going to cut off my head and stuff they do to ‘N words.’ It’s not done to express an opinion, it’s done to scare you.”
-Joel Stein
What happened? What changed?

>Stein

>(((Stein)))

>including a widely copied photo of her at the film’s premiere that someone splattered semen on–that she considered quitting the service
Shouldn't she consider herself flattered, I know I would if a girl jizzed on my photo

>mediocre
>Stein

Fucking kikes

>mediocre comedy

(((Stein)))

How do these people get actual jobs again?

>(((Joel Stein)))

Put (((stein))) in the oven

>tfw it's quite possible an actress has seen one of my cum tributes I've sent to her

Imagine that a Jew complaining about being bullied on the internet where's that Tyler tweet

SJW are not afraid of being loud in the streets, reactionaries are not afraid of being so online. It's the force balancing itself in the dumbest way possible.

>le edgy centrist guy

Why is your cum brown? Do you cum shit?

>What happened? What changed?
people like these banded together in their anonymous safe spaces and it snowballed

There's no need to be upset, JIDF

nothing changed. The internet is just being used more and more by people who have no tolerance built up for such things. Thin skinned people who have never had to face the open maw of anonymous criticism and trolling before

This has little to do with television and film you fucktard.

i already know im right, you dont have to keep giving me more evidence

>In July, trolls who had long been furious that the 2016 reboot of Ghostbusters starred four women instead of men harassed the film’s black co-star Leslie Jones so badly on Twitter with racist and sexist threats–including a widely copied photo of her at the film’s premiere that someone splattered semen on–that she considered quitting the service. “I was in my apartment by myself, and I felt trapped,” Jones says. “When you’re reading all these gay and racial slurs, it was like, I can’t fight y’all. I didn’t know what to do. Do you call the police? Then they got my email, and they started sending me threats that they were going to cut off my head and stuff they do to ‘N words.’ It’s not done to express an opinion, it’s done to scare you.”

Nice trips, (((Anonymous)))

>a mediocre comedy from the 1980s
Some guy with shit taste is mad that his feminist propaganda remake bombed and wrote a Time article about it. The fact that it got published and made the cover actually says more about how low the standards at Time magazine has fallen...

but it has a lotto do with Sup Forums
look at how many of them lined up in minutes to make the same post

>IT'S ASPOSE TA REPRESENT THE NAME *ECHOING* THRU HISTORY MAAAN, SO DEEP!!!

Joel Stein has been writing for Time for decades, and that rag has always been shit.

Jewish Internet Defense Force in full damage control!

>self important enough to believe people are paid to shitpost back and forth with him on a norwegian woodcarving forum