Milk

recently heard this consipracy that the government and big business lies about milk saying its good for us when really its not, and that humans dont need to consume it at all.

is this true or is it just vegan B/S ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Males
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0958694611002123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vegan bullshit. Milk is something only white people can drink

Why should you care? Milk is fucking disgusting anyway.

Ask the Dutch whether its good or not.

Nigger detected

You don't need to consume anything but water and some calories. If you're not a fat fuck then eat whatever you want, your body can sort itself out.

humans don't need cow milk any more than dog milk, pig milk or elephant milk

Shitskin detected.

>full of protein, vitamins, and minerals
It's the perfect white drink.

It's ok. No need to worry.
No one drinks milk anymore, the whole world is drinking permeate

Search it its fucking disgusting

>humans dont need to consume it at all.
>this is why we are MAMMALS who produce MILK for our offspring

Fucking just nuke this gay earth already, I mean, what's the fucking point anymore.

goat milk is for goats. cow milk is for cows. the only milk that are good for human are mother's milk and soy milk.

It's definately blown up a bit but milk is a staple foodstuff. For thousands of years. 2 glasses a day I say

Cow's milk in moderation is completely fine for White people but shit for other races.
There.

>You don't need to consume anything but water and some calories

>cyprus education

I envy your massive cock, stick it up my fat pooper.

As long as it isn't Skim milk it should be healthy

I never saw the point in drinking the milk of another animal. But I like my cappuccinos and alot of food recipes need milk so idgaf.

>and that humans dont need to consume it at all.
>implying they suggested that.

It's good for you, but not absolutely necessary.

>All he can afford is water and bread

As I'd expect

Milk gives you strong bones

It has shit loads of sugar and calcium carbonate causes acid redux. That's pretty much it though. Talking a calcium vitamin is more cost effective and healthier and an easier way to keep your bones healthy than drinking milk.

no milk is good for you, but like everything its bad for you if you drink to much, i think its like 3-4 dl a day anymore and your doing it wrong

I drink a lot of milk. I'm just over 6 foot. Kek, american manlets on here are cucks.

In order to acquire milk, cows have to be forced into a perpetual state of pregnancy. They are literally raped.

All of the garbage they pump the cows up with are in the milk, along with mastitis pus.

Drink up!

>tfw addicted to milk
>tfw drink nearly a gallon every day
>last week's grocery bill was $79 because of milk
I've lost control of my life.

But in general milk isn't unhealthy. If you want to lose weight though it's generally agreed cutting out milk is a great way to help.

Want to gain muscle add it to your diet. Great way to add more calories. It's not inherently bad though, we evolved to drink it and it tastes awesome.

Milk causes cancer.

>inb4 bullshit

Mr. Skeltal gives you strong bones.

I will watch you fuck my wife and pay you brah. Come to my house and I'll let you shit in my mouth and give you room and board.

Milk is part of white culture you nigger, it doesn't fucking matter whether it's healthy.

Also it's all just misinformation by jealous Arab Jews.

>1776 + 240
>still drinking milk from cows, goats, or phytoestrogen plants

camel milk is the true dairy red pill

>inb4 mudslime

Mind telling us why you think it's bad? I'm tired of people saying food is bad without saying why.

Fucking hell. That's revolting.

Dutchies love their milk and cheese like it's their child

Milks good
>tfw 1,80m and considered petit here

> but milk is a staple foodstuff. For thousands of years

actually no one exept the odd farmer where drinking milk before the refrigerator was invented

it was only used for yogurth and cheese before that, and who ever milked the cow migth take a gulp or two, this is because milk goes bad in under the hour,
next time you open a package of milk dont put it in the fridge and see how long you feel like drinking that shit

>2 glasses a day I say

this is more or less true depending on how big glasses you have

hello best waifu

Because they are always implying that people always eat or drink that specific food only, for 10 years and 10kg of it every day.

Who would've thought that too many vitamin C pills are bad for you and cause diarrhea, hmm

Not as revolting as drinking the lactational juices from a bovine. At least it's feces from a human, and its a pretty common fetish so don't knock it till you try it man. Its on me

>, cows have to be forced into a perpetual state of pregnancy. to produce milk

the most retarded post of the day

cows produce milk aslong as you keep milking them, ofc they hade to been pregnant atleast once

but you dont need to give them any fucking chemical concoction to make them produce milk you retard

Whites are smarter and physically larger than some others thanks to dairy milk. European nations with reputations for producing giants -- Ireland, Denmatk, Russia, Belgium -- all had prospering dairies and large amounts of milk in their diets. India is comparable on this point bearing in mind their evil class situation. Also all nationalities that produce breasts drink milk; those East Asians that drink milk disrupt the reputation for flatness.

I do it with my wife to this day. She wanted to stop once our kid hit elementary school but I just started milking her in her sleep.

It's only bad for non-whites

jewslime

Dairy farm area WI here.

191cm but still considered about average height.

>that humans dont need to consume it at all.

Human don't need to consume anything at all. We're designed to adapt to be able to eat whatever happens to be available to us.

>leaves out the Netherlands, tallest country on earth.

Bullshit

Milk is life

Iktf I've recently been shooting up milk for a harder hit.

>Recently heard this conspiracy that the government and big business lies about X?
Have people safely used X for thousands of years?
Then X is probably harmless.

WARNING: Overconsumption of full fat milk may lead to weight gain. Milk in some regions may contain excess quantities of antibiotics and added hormones. Unpasteurised milk can present a health risk to infants, the elderly and those with weakened immune systems.

Shut up nigger. You can't even drink it without getting sick.

lol nice try, not a kike or a sandnigger.
Just look up the benefits of camel milk

Milk have me acne. I stopped drinking it when I was 18 and my acne greatly deminished within a few weeks. It is great for children but not adults.
>"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

It's a myth.

I never seen a lactoser intollerant person in my whole life

Human milk is better for you anyways, we should just pay pregnant women to keep lactating and use them for our regular milk.consumption. Would make more jobs and be more enjoyable for the drinker.

Human milk taste horrible

Updootrd

>goat for goat, cow for cow, soy for human
So, cow milk is inherently bad for us because its meant for cows, but soy milk is inherently good for us because we create it, so, it must be good?
Fucking dumbasses trying to push their unresearched opinions.
Milk is probably good for you, its probably not bad for you.
Its calorie dense, and is fats, thats good for us.
Morally, its hard to justify the dairy industry, but if you dont think about it, its fine.

>bred for a specific purpose
>hurr a fucking durr all milk is the same

its not the milk brah, look into it what disgusting things your frames feed the milk cows.

Not if they are young enough. You wouldn't milk an old cow.

Anyone drink the new Fairlife milk?

It's supposed to be supermilk with double the health benefits and half the sugar, but it's expensive as fuck. It's also a Coke product.

Any opinions? Is it worth the cost? It usually runs about $3.50 for a half gallon.

>more enjoyable for the drinker.
Wondering who they milked so you could enjoy your cornflakes, whether she smokes or has unprotected sex, no thanks.

im not a 100% sure but IIRC you can get to much vitamin D and it binds to fat or receptors or something like that and i can block your uptake of other vitamins and proteins

this is if you get crazy amounts of it tho, like if you drink 1 liter of milk a day for years on end

also to much calcium actually makes your bones brittle

hard = brittle
strong = flexible

After working out there is nothing like an Ice cold pint of milk, I feel like such a man.

European diet has been built on Milk for thousands of years, maybe not drinking it but for use in products.

>not just taking casein powder at that point

>tfw 180 cm is considered tall here

>tfw never ever will get a qt3.14 dutch giraffe

Your poor diet is the reason you couldn't defend your island from Turkish invasion

Well, I'd mainly start drinking it for the reduced sugar. There's a fuckload of sugar in milk so if you can cut that in half I think that's a big deal.

Well the taste and quilty would vary of course, but if you boil it before then it produces a much more natural and nourishing milk.

Vegan b.s.

Milk is the best drink. Especially chocolate milk

/fit/izen here. Milk is a good source of calcium and extra protein. However, the only time milk is BAD for you is when it has not been treated with vitamin D. To metabolize and digest non treated milk, your bady actually uses calcium and vitamin D from your bones. So just don't drink that non pasteurized shit and check the label for vitamin D enriched

As for not needing it? We don't. Human children can live just off mother's milk and then water and food. Even animals don't need milk and become lactose intolerant when they reach adulthood.

Maybe some real science instead of shitposting.

"The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk."

"A 2010 meta-analysis of fifteen placebo-controlled studies said that "neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable testosterone concentrations in men."[34] Furthermore, isoflavone supplementation has no effect on sperm concentration, count or motility, and it leads to no observable changes in testicular or ejaculate volume.[35][36]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Males

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0958694611002123

>pic also related

Tldr: High consumption of milk (>2 Liters a day MIGHT influence your hormone level nagatively as a male regarding estrogens.)

If you wanna know why having high estrogen is bad (also coupled with low testosteron) just google info regarding bodybuilders after a steroid cycle without doing a post cycle therapy. This would be the worst case scenario. It can fuck up every male to the point of being an physical and emotional wreck rivaling any mad feminist.

updoot

You really don't need it.

You know, I grew up my whole life drinking skim milk thinking that's all there was to milk. Hated it. Don't drink it out of habit nowadays, but damn is skim milk disgusting.

whole milk is god tier. ive been drinking whole milk as a staple of my diet for the past few years. i'm in the best shape of my life, my bloodwork/biometrics are great, and i can't remember the last time i got sick.

a lot of people are tricked into thinking that fat, even saturated fats, are bad for you by liberal propaganda that aims to turn men into pussified faggots. just eat wholesome foods and go to the gym, and dont listen to FDA lies on what is good/bad for you.

No. Removing the fat from milk is a travesty.
Honestly, drink it raw or don't drink it.

Example : Whats better. An apple? Or super-extruded and ultra-heat treated apple flavones?

Id say milk from pretty much anywhere in Europe would still be far superior to that stuff.

My son and I still drink a glass of my wife's milk every morning at the breakfast table. Our family has very good health and my son is growing taller than everyone in his class.

It's like water, I grew up drinking full fat but switched to semi skimmed as an adult and that tasted like water at first. Now I can't drink full fat because it tastes like cream

doot doot

Casein powder has 1g or less of sugar with double the milk protein (casein) and 1g of fat.

Don't forget, it contains alot of calcium aswel to keep our bones strong and healthy :))

I will stop eating meat, but I can never stop drinking whole milk. To me it is more dearer than alcohol, more important than water.

Onset of puberty is associated with the beginning of the closing of growth plates so all the tall fags attributing it to milk might be onto something.

Also delayed sexual maturity is advantageous in the modern world. You dont want your sons and daughters rutting and breeding like animals from 12 years onwards do you?

Eh. Water and beer are mostly what I drink. Skim milk a shit.

>He fell for the SS+GOMAD meme

> 1 liter of milk a day is a crazy amount ...

That's about what we consume in dairy products. Who cares, I don't plan to live forever.

All the shit about milk being good for your bones is a conspiracy by the milk industry, yes. I'm not even joking its actually true, there is no scientific evidence that milk = stronger bones.

Its always weirded me out that we drink the milk from other animals, kind of a gross concept t b h. I still drink that shit though cause chocolate milk is tasty as fuck nigger.

I'm black and I can drink milk.

Milk is completely useless for humans, we get enough calcium from other shit cuz we need such a miniscule amount. Did the government make this lie up? No, it was the milk companies who wanted to sell more milk. They forcefed us it so much that it became common knowledge.

Everything's not a conspiracy, some things just happen because capitalism and you need to educate yourself and not believe the company who's trying to sell you their miracle product.

Milk's still fuckin tasty tho so I'm not gonna quit.

That's because the diet of most humans is horrible. You have to put them on a strict regiment of leafy greens.

My wife produces about that much in a day, never thought it was that much of an amount, seems normal to me.

Drink grassfed goats milk or almond milk. Cows milk has a lot of chemicals added and hormones to make you a flimsy wristed beta.

Feed you new born on water only then and see how big and strong they grow

>Its always weirded me out that we drink the milk from other animals

This. I find it odd we eat meat from other animals, too.

>soy milk is inherently good for us
Soy is an inherently healthy food stuff you can't argue with science but there's nothing wrong with milk it your body can tolerate it.
Almond milk tastes better though, particularly when compared to unsweetened soy milk which tastes terrible.
Tofu is a better way to consume soy as it is more nutritious.
Adding mashed tofu to scrambled eggs makes it healthy enough to eat every day.

I had no idea not drinking milk and eating mayonaise were things only white people did.

Fuck, I'm black and I'm obsessed with milk and mayonnaise (not together though).

Alternative health bullshit. The people that say milk is terrible for you are the same people that will tell you shark cartilage cures cancer.