I kinda miss that show

I kinda miss that show.

Jesse... JESSE

Now kill Gus

Do you have that picture by any chance with jesse and their inner voice talking?

these memes were the best part honestly

Then watch it

fucking hated skyler so much on this show

Fucking Walter. First he ruins everyone's shit by making them involved in his insane shenanigans and then when he has the chance to make it right, he guilts saul twice and fucks his life up. Then right after:
WE HAVE TO KILL JACK

Mspaint Mike a cute

Why don't people make these for better call saul? There's a lot of potential in Chuck

Thats the one but i cant find the one with jesse.

one of my fav

Well that's cause you're a pleb, sorry

>liking skyler
YOU are the pleb.

Nice, only true og will get this reference

Found it. Best one coming through.

I don't "like" Skyler anymore than any of the characters. She is a dumb ass normie bitch, but she's sympathetic. You're telling me I'm the pleb, the guy who understands the dichotomy of a character and appreciates the writing , not the dude who watches going BRUH SHE FUCKED TED OH MY GOD WHAT A CUNT DUUUDE SKYLER IS SUCU AN ANNOYING BITCH LIKE JUST LET WALTER COOK METH, FUCK

>sympathetic
Where?

anyone got a webm/gif of jesse's reaction during this scene? that was gold

Never seen Dexter. Is the writing really this bad? I'm always suspicious of shows people say "go to shit" or not to watch past X season.

Me who posted that but i never really watch dexter and i wont watch it anyway.

It's terrible. I rarely quit watching shows but Dexter is one I gave up on it got so bad.

You must not have made it to season 5 of BBC yet

You can safely stop watching after season 2, or after 4, if you're a fan of John Lithgow.

>shut up cunt

BBC?

If you mean Breaking Bad? Yeah I did and obviously it went to shit.

They thought they wouldn't get a season 5. Which is why the end of season 4 is cool and the end of season 5 is le ebin.

I forgot about these strips, best thing to come out this shitfest

only watch season 4
accept no substitutes

Sounds like something someone who likes Skyler would say

Season 1 and 2 are legit fantastic. After that, it nosedives. Notable villains in S4 and 6 though (based Lithgow and Ray Stevenson)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ray stevenson was in the seventh season tho

Fuck. I guess watching the Lumen arc gave me brain damage.

They quickly ran out of quality book material, and the writing staff clearly could not into Dexter being filthy fucking normies. So they turned Dexter into a slightly awkward normie and basically ruined the premise.

probably the biggest dip in quality of any series ever. season 1 is pretty good but everything past that declines rapidly

IT's not loving her, it is more to understand why she freak out by not knowing how to react with her husband transforming into a gangster

>LOST verticals
>BB potato comics
>probably a half dozen other shows that spawned OC out the ass

everyone's too fucking angsty to be creative lately

oh god i totally forgot about that

thanks.....

>angsty
it's called culture wars

Check out stranger thangs

Post the drowning Skylar one

I don't think you understand what I was saying

Dubs led me straight to the best one

>this is what americans think would happen in canada

America has higher cancer survival rates than Canada
also Walt had insurance

I wish I got to watch it with Sup Forums. Sometimes watching a show with a bunch of people from Sup Forums is the best way to watch a show

Dexter is the posterboy for "go to shit"

Season 1 is legitimately really fucking good.
Season 2 is of the same quality except for Lila being an awful character
Season 3 is not so much shit like the later seasons, Its just really boring.
Season 4 is where the bad writing starts to show with retarded subplots(Angel dating that cop women) but is carried by John Lithgow as the villain
Season 5-7 are of varing degrees of bad with some elements that work(Stevenson was a good villain) but for the most part were pretty awful.
Then theres Season 8, the final season.
Season 8 is probably in the top 5 worst pieces of utter garbage to ever being slapped onto a tv screen, its an assault on anyone who once considered themselves a fan of Dexter, or really a fan of decent television.
O and Dexters sister Deb whose been a main character for all 8 seasons dies offscreen due to a bloodclot, and Dexter survives driving into a hurricane and becomes a Lumberjack.

I died.

>next week
>not in 3 years

And it ruined this board

Idk guys looking back it was shit from the start. Was immersed up to season 5 though (coincidentally then I turned 18).
Never bothered with the final season and I don't even remember one scene from season 7 it was that bad ie forgettable.

It should have ended with walt going back to work at grey matter, but walt's a huge faggot

>High school teachers are badly paid and need to take second jobs
>a guy with a master's in science can only get an unskilled one instead of e.g. giving private tutoring

Dexter was always shit.

I also always hated Dexter, my family would watch it and so I had to tune in, ssame goes for True blood. both are fucking terrible

Walking Dead had it worse.